• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy 𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 ⲁⲱⲁⲩ ll ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
hi omg!!! im a little late but this seems so fun, i absolutely adore spirited away σ(*´∀`*) i have a quick question: are the roles being given away first come, first serve? or is it chosen by the host of this group? i went ahead and made a lil placeholder for the character whom protects and guards the shrine, but if its first cone first serve ill gladly change it c':

hi omg!!! im a little late but this seems so fun, i absolutely adore spirited away σ(*´∀`*) i have a quick question: are the roles being given away first come, first serve? or is it chosen by the host of this group? i went ahead and made a lil placeholder for the character whom protects and guards the shrine, but if its first cone first serve ill gladly change it c':
Hey! It will be chosen by whoever finishes the cs sheet first. I'm allowing more characters as long as they wandered there ^^;

im about to head the movies so if stitches finishes their sheet before i can ill try and default tobthe other male lead :3

Sounds like a plan! I’m visiting a friend for her birthday so honestly it’s up in the air and I’d be taking either slot! That said, question. So did the shrine maiden get to the bathhouse through the room which she unlocked with her luck? And she lost her memories of this event? Just to make sure I get that down correctly!

also if anyone wants to discuss anything involving prior lives, I’d be quite down!

Sounds like a plan! I’m visiting a friend for her birthday so honestly it’s up in the air and I’d be taking either slot! That said, question. So did the shrine maiden get to the bathhouse through the room which she unlocked with her luck? And she lost her memories of this event? Just to make sure I get that down correctly!

also if anyone wants to discuss anything involving prior lives, I’d be quite down!
Yeah. I'm not sure if you would say good luck or bad luck, since the talisman just fell off when she touched the door and got sucked into it XD. And yes! Everyone loses their memories of how they got there and who they are themselves. They only remember their name.

BUT, they could feel sentimental or some sort of emotion despite losing their memories (e.g. anger, sadness, like they are missing something etc).

(e.g. my character still feels asort of caring or love to the certain FC that he had a past life of)

Their memories will be retrieved once we get a gist of their biography of their past and how it will intervene with our characters.

ahhhh thank you so much youre so sweet to me! ^u^ i can't wait to write with you guys haha, this whole concept just sound so fun

Alright! I believe I just finished my gal! Hope she is all good and if there are any issues let me know! I must admit I had some trouble fully describing her but I do hope everything is clear

Sign Sign was there a specific character set you had in mind for the linked roles? I'm writing my characters backstory now and I wasn't sure which character's life he would have intervened in to earn his punishment 😅

Sign Sign was there a specific character set you had in mind for the linked roles? I'm writing my characters backstory now and I wasn't sure which character's life he would have intervened in to earn his punishment 😅
Nope I didn't. I was going to let you all do that 👀

If not, it's possible to keep it (the identity in the biography) as like just a mystery or their previous life if needed. (E.g. it was one of the girl's past life she didn't know as an example but we wouldn't find out until later in the rp)

i like the idea of it being a surprise/decision later down the line! especially since its not yet revealed who sign's character was entertwined with in a past life :3

of course if ive read the situation wrong let me know. im totally game for anything haha!

i like the idea of it being a surprise/decision later down the line! especially since its not yet revealed who sign's character was entertwined with in a past life :3

of course if ive read the situation wrong let me know. im totally game for anything haha!
You're correct ^^
It can be suggested that they saved or met someone before but can't remember their face or never seen them before so we can always do it along the way in the roleplay.

Agreed! I think it could help to see how the characters interact before deciding on anything official! Nonetheless, I am excited to see how this goes cause it seems we have a lot to work with and gah! I’m just so excited to be a part of this! And since I’m excited I just have to say if anyone wants to discuss any possible interactions or dynamics, I shall be here cause… excitement lol

okay Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork i 100% agree because im like oozing excitement (´;ω;`)

pls let me know if youre not comfrtablenwith it but im kind of headcanoning that our two characters are like...really good friends? im just a sucker for female friendship and it think it could be soooo cute ;;3;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back