• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

WHITEN01SE

I Don't Want To Blend In
Okay, everyone, I just recently went to a Con and I was inspired by literally all of the cosplayers there!
Because of this I'm craving a specifically Spiderman-esque roleplay.
I know not a lot of people want to go through all my ideas and then see something in the rules that turns them off! So here I am, putting rules first.
1. Please have proper grammar and spelling. Y'know, everyone makes mistakes and that's perfectly fine! However, if it happens all the time it will bother my "grammar nazi"-ness.
2. Please give me time! I can get 2-3 posts a day but sometimes life keeps me away and I can only get 1 or 2 up. Life first, always!
3. Don't ghost. I know stuff happens and sometimes we get bored of the rp. Just let me know, I promise I don't bite and I promise I won't be angry!!
4. Share your ideas! I really don't want this to be one-sided, so go ahead and share and let's explore ideas together.
5. No op characters or roleplaying! P l e a s e. Your character, whether an OC or canon, cannot dodge every bullet! Make it somewhat realistic. (:
And 6. I'm open to doubling and I'm open to the use of OCs and Canon. If you're not then please let me know!
Now that all of those rules are done, let's get to my idea, shall we?
I'm craving a Spiderverse rp! Any and all Spidermen/women are welcome, Oc and Canon!!
I'm thinking we keep most, if not all, ages close to Peter Parker's age from Spiderman Homecoming. So characters in his school will range from 15-17. 18 if they're held back a grade or two, or their birthday is weird! I'm thinking of Spiderverse characters like Cletus Kasady (Carnage), Gwen Stacy (Spider-Gwen), Miles Morales ([kid] Arachnid), Eddie Brock (Venom), Jubulile Van Scotter (Toxin), and more of the like.
If, however, you like the thought of a character- Miles Morales- but don't like that he's a hero, then make him a vigilante or villain. Anything is possible, as long as we have a good time and a decent storyline. (:

However, you might be wondering what happens to all the people that aren't spider-like people! They're still there. Ned, Flash, MJ, etc.
Let me know your thoughts. If this gets enough attention, and those who are interested are open to this, I'd be down to make this a group rp.
(As a nother real quick sidenote, I'm open to all pairings. MxM, FxF, and MxF.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back