• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Spiderman Homecoming

-Thirteen-

They | Them
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have chronic, autoimmune, diseases and this may sometimes modify my posting schedule!

Of course, I'll play ANY character from the fandom for your own original character!

For your romantic element of the RP, I'll write M/M and F/F for you!

I only write through the site's PM system!

Eighteen or older, please!

Minimium two paragraphs per main character role!​

I was thinking my character could be a mutant that became an apprentice of Tony's and when he discovered Peter's abilities, Tony insisted that she supervise him so that nothing harmful would happen.

She essentially was assigned to be his bodyguard undercover with a false identity so that Peter wouldn't become aware of the truth. Tony wanted to protect Peter and this seemed to be the best way.

Besides, Tony also believed they would be beneficial to one another.

My character is undercover as a foreign exchange student and Tony arranges for her to live alongside Peter after a conversation with Aunt May.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back