• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

jamjari

dragonfly
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

ABOUT ME
Hello! I'm Mackie, 22 years old, go by she/her. I've been roleplaying for some years now, I normally match length, but I like to write about more than 2 paragraphs, I'm not too picky on grammar or spelling just as long as I can read it! Right now, I'm really interested in Spiderman/Spiderman: Across the Spiderverse. I am interested in playing my OC, mainly, or I can play Gwen. be 18+ please, I'm interested in mainly a romantic type plot, but I want like some action, some angst, humor as well! I try to go into a lot of details when I'm roleplaying! I don't want to rush things either when it comes to the romance plot. I'm not looking to double up unless it's Gwen as I cannot play Male leads well!​
SEEKING
I'm mainly seeking a Hobie Brown, but also looking for a Miles Morales (both earth 64 or Earth 1610) or Gwen Stacy
PLOT
Depending on the character, I have some plots we can do, but we can discuss as well, as I like to get other people opinions on plot! We either keep it canon or we can do modern au or some other au's!​
Author Note:
I'm okay with ooc talk! but make sure you use // or () so I know you are talking to me ooc. I have a google doc of my oc information which I can send over!, I prefer pm as well for roleplaying!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back