• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Spider-Man: Into the Fandom-Verse

ave goin insane

here's to never growing up
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Every world has a Spider-Man.She0l

Whether you're from an alien planet, a galaxy far, far away, or a place where every day is 'talk like a pirate' day, you're going to be seeing that friendly neighborhood webslinger around.

But something isn't right- because all these spider-people are starting to go limpmissing.

One by one, Spider-Men are being glitched into Earth-333, the universe rumored to be the only one without a Spider-Man of it's own. It's up to these Spider-People to figure out what's going on- before it's too late.

- - -

So, this is basically any other Spider-Verse RP, but with a twist- all the Spider-Men are from different fandom universes, either canon characters turned into Spider-Men or OCs from said universe.

forgive like... everything about this post, its 2am and i wanna go to sleep,,,

Depending on how things go, I might join. I mean, I've got a lot to think about after all.

We're all gonna be big damn heroes!

Id be up for this, got a character from a previous game to bring in. Princess Fisk aka Golden Recluse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back