• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Spectral: Wheaty's Rp Search

peachuu

*:・゚✧𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉*:・゚✧

S P E C T R A L

plot

Once upon a time, long before the planets aligned, there was a lonely creator lost in the vast universe, until one day, he brought some light into the darkness of his world and created two gods, The Moon And The Sun. Soon he created dieties that represented the planets we have today, but even in the midst of this... the Sun and The Moon loved each other and treated these dieties as their own little family.

But the Creator, was maddened. He wanted the two gods to himself, not to each other. So he took away their memories and powers, and locked them up in the heavens, leaving only a tattoo of who they were.

And banished them to the Mortal world.

about

hallo guys! it's the bread mum and i was hoping for a little 1x1 with someone while i wait on rps and such. now i'm a junior in highschool and i live in california so i expect the most of of my partners (just kidding). due to summer and such acting up with irl friends and internships, my replies might not always be as active as we wish, so please bear with me. i would like to do this as a thread because pms are always somewhat cluttered in my opinion. this is sort of a modern/realistic rp so let this give you somewhat of a feel of what we are dealing with.

what i'm looking for:
---------
- semi-detailed roleplayers
- this rp doesn't have specific genders so it can be your preference
- i love people who love sharing ideas and such about what we could rp
- i do use character sheets with realistic face claims more often than not
- must be third person P L E A S E
- no god-modding (not yet at least lol), no Mary/Gary Sues, no one-liners, no smut, that sort of thing.
- character plotting again is a big yes for me

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back