• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Specters | OOC

icanneon icanneon As of now, I have my char with (Need a better name XD) Tumor Illusions. But it would only work on people with a gift, although I don't know how many people are gonna have the gift as opposed to being type 0's. (But thinking about it, I guess a Spector with that power is useless unless every SET member has a tumor...dang it.)

dragonsfire dragonsfire
Ooooh wow! I love the idea though :00!! man....

honestly I'd say don't despair hehe... I really think there's plenty of interesting ways that could go!

The information thread has been updated. Please check Eden again, along with SET and Notable Locations.

Oh, yes, something that I wanted to mention...

Avatar Arvis Avatar Arvis It's not really possible to have a Type 1 Specter as a part of SET, even without the Gift, unless your character is specifically hiding the spirit. SET immediately gets rid of any spirit haunting their new recruits and such. And even if they were hiding it, SET is extremely skilled in finding them.

dragonsfire dragonsfire You appeared to have deleted your form and then posted it again...? Just curious as to the reasoning behind it.

My form is up, for anyone who wishes to view it as an example.

EDIT: This goes for anyone, you can have your character be a part of Poetry if you wish. Read my form and the updated Notable Locations if you have any questions about what Poetry is.

Last edited:
dragonsfire dragonsfire That was somewhat unnecessary, seeing as your CS is much better than mine, but thank you anyway.

Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide You should describe the spirit's personality and other features wherever appropriate in the CS. Preferably in "Powers".

rolls in

decided I wanted to submit the app today, but I'll likely go back in and edit it here and there maybe. I haven't finished my other character yet.

a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶,̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶y̶a̶ ̶n̶e̶o̶n̶ ̶?̶

I did wanted to know, though, if we could get any more information on spirit cages. It's said that the spirit won't cooperate with those that have the Gift, but is there anything ensure they work with whoever is utilizing them? Or are they equally finicky? Do they communicate at all to their, uh, user?

icanneon icanneon The spirit can communicate with whoever is holding the spirit cage. As to ensure they cooperate, different spirit cages have different methods. Most of them involve pain of some sort. Yes, spirits can feel pain. It is simply a matter of discharging electricity into the spirit at a basic level. Because spirit cages technically force the spirit inside to assume a physical form.

Now, if no one minds me asking, I'm curious. Is anyone planning on making a Type 2?

mm, makes sense. As for the spirit's need to feed off of a human's life force, how is that dealt with in terms of spirit cages?

I̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶p̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶e̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶a̶s̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶h̶a̶h̶a̶

The spirit cage would feed off the wielder's life essence, the same way most powers that Type 2s have feeds off of their own life essence. The difference between a Type 0 and Type 1 is that a spirit cage can also force the spirit inside to go dormant, causing the cage itself to just become a normal object.

I see, I see...

Purity Purity Ugh, Ugh I'm too tired to fix my grammatical mistakes, plus my editor thing isn't working I'll fix it in the morning.
I say as I keep typing and slowly make it worse, also I'm using so many commas on accident.

Just a brief note, I will be missing for most of this coming weekend, starting from Friday. I will try to check this whenever I can, however. This only really means that we will be starting sometime next week.

I would like to try gauge some interest for this part before I do it: How many people would be interested in picking up characters if I created some to keep icanneon's character company, so namely SET officers? Regardless of answers, I will still be creating these squad members, however I was simply curious as to whether people wanted to claim them or not.

Last edited:
Purity Purity

Hey, sorry for this, I can't seem to send you a PM and decided to just post it here.

I just finished reading the infos about your rp and I want to say that IT'S REALLY REALLY INTERESTING AND WELL PLANNED :csmile::csmile:

I am planning on making a SET officer under research division and I have a question about it.
You said Research Divisions are the ones producing the spirit cages within SET, so I was wondering if my character needs to be a Specter Type 2 in order to do that? or I can just make up an ability that enables my character to cage spirits? Sorry, If you had answered this before, I must have missed it.

Hope to hear from you, thank you.

No, interestingly enough, no one has asked that question so far. I'll inform you of exactly what happens in the research division later, as currently I'm on a plane.

Oh, okay! Have a safe trip. If ever you'll be able to get back to me today, I'll make the CS right away.

I'll have to wait for Particle before doing but I'll try my best to make an excellent character. I can make two characters right? I'll go start making the Specter one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back