• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Specters | OOC

No, you can make as many characters as you can handle, without lowering the quality of the posts of each character.

Well. I was somewhat unhappy with my char and although I realized I could re-work it, I had a few more ideas... so I did what any reasonable person would do. Completely deleted it

Alright. Your character, your decisions. Your CS format looked fine, however. Are you going to change that as well?

Purity Purity No, just for whatever reason that character I made (or at least her personality) felt...ugh. I'll be keeping the base premise the same, just thought it would be better to re-make it rather than re-word everything.

Also assuming you haven't already seen this,
A. Hope you're having a pleasant and safe trip.
B. Could we get any more info on what areas/territories are in what districts (I just wanna put a number for where Ursa moved, being as it's somewhere in Jade Pheonix's region)

Last edited:
I have returned from my trip. dragonsfire dragonsfire , thank you for your wishes. As for the districts, I am still in the process of deciding, however tell me what sort of environment you wish Ursa to be in and I'll give you the number you are searching for.

I don't really have too much of a preference, I guess one a large distance away from the SET Headquarters and has minimal amounts/lazy law enforcers.

Beginning with Laurene Mayes, I will be posting characters that are up for claiming. If you wish to claim one of these characters, you must first inform me, then create their bio.

dragonsfire dragonsfire A good district that belongs to Jade and is far enough from SET Headquarters is in fact District 15. It's also one of the poorest, which is understandable.

If I were to ask right now, how many of you would be able to begin this RP today?

But that aside, if you're comfortable with sharing, please post what times you can be available on a given day.

I could probably start today, even if schedules become a bit chaotic.

As for times I can post, I can probably be on working on post for the duration of the summer. There might be some things that will change this.

I'm usually lurking and potentially available to write between 5 - 10 PM CST. Of course, how much of that time frame I can actually devote to writing would be subject to change. My schedule will be different in the summer (not quite sure to what extent) but I can update on that when it rolls around at the end of this month :>

And in case no one has the main thread watched due to my prevention of replies so far, I posted an opening post. When you have time, please post your character's openings as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back