• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Specters | OOC

If you want to have a Reaper character as well, same thing. I'm assuming your second character will be the SET officer? At any rate, I'll give you both the info.

Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide , Avatar Arvis Avatar Arvis , Yennie Yennie , Chachalotte Chachalotte , Mr. Nebula Mr. Nebula , icanneon icanneon , Ratatoskr Ratatoskr , dragonsfire dragonsfire
Sorry for interrupting your fine days, but each of you showed interest in this RP. I was curious as to whether or not you will actually join, so I can get a rough estimate of players before we begin. It's fine if you are no longer interested, however who is actually interested in still joining?
Yep. I'm having some trouble so my character sheet may be delayed for a couple days.

I'm still interested. Just been busy with some other projects at home. Gonna work on at least my Reaper today and try and also do my Specter character if I have time!

Because I'm assuming icanneon will also be joining, we have four confirmed, five including me. Thank you all, for showing interest in this RP. I'm always grateful when people read through what I've written and think, "This is something that I want to be a part of."

That's fine. I do that as well. I'll post my CS form sometimes today for everyone to get an idea on how to fill it out.

Mmhmm, I've been away for the majority of today but I did have some things written up for my characters :> I'm still um, new to RP nation though so forgive if I haven't got fancy bbcodes.

Your power? If it's in character for your character to give it a name, go ahead. I'm not requiring it.

//waves

Is there any more information we can get on SET, particularly in regards to how one becomes part of the Task-force? Things like recruitment, receiving a spirit cage, training, etc. In addition, potentially things like hierarchy, codes of conduct, uniform perhaps?

At everyone busy typing up their CSs? :0 What do you all have planned for your powers? Wanted to try and avoid duplicates for variety :> (And also get an idea of what type of stuff is going to be cropping up in-rp ofc!)

For my SET officer character, I'm considering something along the lines of hemokinesis in the form of blood constructs...? (I'm hoping things like that are what were meant by 'supernatural powers' ahaha). His spirit cage granted ability would be limited to himself, meaning he'd only be able to manipulate his own blood.

I'm planning on a super oxygenated body as well as oxygen manipulation. I have it in more focused detail within my CS, so if you want the description just tag/PM me.

SET character is gonna be a pryokinetic with a Fire Spirit haunting him.
Me Reaper's power is gonna be scary and no hints will be given till he's up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back