• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Specifics Search! [ Persona 5/5R ocxcc doubling please? :> ]

Carnelian

pain
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Putting my main thread on hold for the moment whilst I have the really bad cravings, or the really bad cravings go away. >=/
As the title says, I'm looking for onexone doubling roleplays for the game Persona 5/R, no other fandoms at this time.

I'm looking for someone to play Akechi against my OC, and of course I'd happily attempt whomever you like in return, even if it does end up needing a wiki refresher on my side!
Obviously the main goal of OCxCC is romance, but we all know Akechi is a broken boy on the inside, thus things will be difficult and/or toxic in any form of close relationship, and that's something I love to explore! Happy, sweet, no problems ever relationships are oh so very boring. Not that I'm against soft times, they have their places! But give me conflict, fights & arguments, storming out on the other person, so on so on.. I have no limits when it comes to mentions of dark pasts, abuse, self harm & things like that, but please tell me yours if you have any!

Anyway, the same guideliney thingies as my main thread; because of my health please don't rush me or multi-message me, give me a week minimum before poking. doubling only, fair attention to both characters played. a good 2~4 paragraphs per main character played. writing samples appreciated, not required. friendliness & willing to chat/plot ooc! Honestly, just ask if you have questions!

Last edited:
I honestly do feel like playing Akira, against any of the other characters except Akechi, or someones OC. Ho-hum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back