• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RhenVao

Eyanameh
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, hello!

The name is Exif, and welcome to my first interest check in... a while. I've been on hiatus and recently gotten back into roleplaying on this site. I've responded to a few interest checks here and there, but I think it's time I put out my own for a change! I'll lay out my offerings, list some rules, and see who bites!

If you see (***) next to the entry, it means I'm craving. (**) is more of a secondary craving, but still something I would like to do!

1.) A Mortal Kombat-inspired roleplay. A human ends up participating in a extradimensional tournament where they're pitted against all kinds of nasties. Defeat could spell doom for our world. We can take elements of various fighting games and throws them into the pot here. Go wild, really.

2.) Urban Fantasy Heroes. Basically, we take the core idea of vampires, werewolves, or some other cryptids and make a heroic story out of them. Example, a human is turned into a werewolf and uses their newfound power to protect people from their malevolent kin.

*** 3.) A Dark Fantasy/Fairy Tale roleplay. The premise follows Red Riding Hood, who embarks on a journey to bring down the fabled Big Bad Wolf, who is a formidable beast known to raze entire villages. On her journey, she forms a party with different fairy tale figures, like The Huntsmen, Goldilocks, and whatnot. Details can be hashed out with discussion! Basically, Red Riding Hood on a quest to stop an evil Lycan with the help of friends.

** 4.) A Fantasy Adventure roleplay, following a Princess and her Knight butler. Princess is more than capable of defending herself, the knight typically tries to keep bad guys safe from her because he knows they're gonna get whooped. Turns the traditional dynamic on its head.

*** 5.) A Superhero Family story. Doesn't have to be biological family, either. Found Family is also a great genre to jump into. Primary inspirations can be The Incredibles and Fantastic Four (Marvel's First Family and all that jazz).

6.) Manhunt-inspired roleplay. Essentially, the main character is forced to go through various scenarios that involved murdering a ton of unscrupulous thug, killers, and other dangerous individuals for their freedom. Word of caution, this has grounds to be incredibly graphic, so if you're not into that kind of thing, best steer clear of this one.

Time for Da Rules:
  • No minors, that means anyone below the age of 18. I would prefer to roleplay with fellow adults.
  • This one is fairly easy, but no seizing control of my characters. I wouldn't do such a thing to you and I would expect the same courtesy in turn.
  • God-modding, the ultimate investment killer. None of that.
  • Have a good grasp on the English language and grammar. Nothing takes me out of the scene more than a post laden with grammatical errors and typos!
About Me:
  • I'm a literate writer. I can drum up multi-paragraph replies with no trouble. If you'd like a writing sample, feel free to ask and I will provide one.
  • My reply times are very dependent on my work schedule, but I can range from multiple times a day, to once a day, to once a week. Again, it depends on how busy I am, but I'll keep you in the loop on how busy I get, so you know when you can expect replies. If I'm radio silent, just gimme a poke.
  • I love to discuss things with my partner and pitch in as a pair. It's not exactly fun to both if one person is driving the whole thing. I want this to be as much fun for you as it is for me.
  • I tend to play MxF, but can do FxF as well. If there's a roleplay that focuses on a main, per say, I tend to play males.
  • I play multiple characters with little hassle. In fact, it's something I've gotten very used to recently.
  • I like to plan things out and have a road map of where we're headed. We don't have to plan everything to the last detail, but just knowing our end goal is a huge help.
  • I don't have many triggers. Dark content, violence, and gore are all things I can handle with little to no fuss.
Alright, if anyone is intrigued, hit me up in DMs and we can talk! Thank you for your time.

Bump. I'll be gone for the next few days, so if I don't reply to any of your DMs, know that I'll get to them when I return!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back