• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Special Snowflake Center (Still open!)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
It's a tiny kindergartner with kitty ears and tail. She tilts her head and pokes you again on the cheek. She doesn't seem to have a reason, she's just curious
Derik bilked multiple times, he didn't know why this kid was or why she was there. "Um, kid why are you poking me? Who are you?" He looked around for any parents to this child.

Derik bilked multiple times, he didn't know why this kid was or why she was there. "Um, kid why are you poking me? Who are you?" He looked around for any parents to this child.

"You face not same color as hand." She said, pointing at his mask then his hand. "Why?" She smiled at the second question and said, "Name Mahree." She said, obviously mispronouncing it.

"You face not same color as hand." She said, pointing at his mask then his hand. "Why?" She smiled at the second question and said, "Name Mahree." She said, obviously mispronouncing it.
Derik was confused for a moment, then he remembered that he had on a mask. "Oh right, well you see this is a mask it's not actuly my face." His voice sounded sweet then normal, this was a kid he was trying his best to not be ride to a kid. A purple aur for me around him and Marea. Nothing seemed to happen other then the formation of some sort of connection. "Well its nice to meet you Mahree." He said mispronouning it just like she did, he offered her his hand.

Magdalena May

There was someone humming loudly and incessantly while she was trying to read. In her last year, though, Magdalena had grown somewhat accustomed to the sights and sounds of a city. Only somewhat. The tune eventually grew irritating. Magdalena dug a small pair of earphones out of her pocket and began playing some music. If one were to spot her phone screen, they would have noticed the cover for a video game soundtrack they had never heard of.

( TheMADQ TheMADQ Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Gizmo Gizmo @
Magdalena May

There was someone humming loudly and incessantly while she was trying to read. In her last year, though, Magdalena had grown somewhat accustomed to the sights and sounds of a city. Only somewhat. The tune eventually grew irritating. Magdalena dug a small pair of earphones out of her pocket and began playing some music. If one were to spot her phone screen, they would have noticed the cover for a video game soundtrack they had never heard of.

A figure in a large black sun-coat sits near Magdalena and twiddles their thumbs. They glance at her phone screen repeatedly. They seem anxious about something.

Derik was confused for a moment, then he remembered that he had on a mask. "Oh right, well you see this is a mask it's not actuly my face." His voice sounded sweet then normal, this was a kid he was trying his best to not be ride to a kid. A purple aur for me around him and Marea. Nothing seemed to happen other then the formation of some sort of connection. "Well its nice to meet you Mahree." He said mispronouning it just like she did, he offered her his hand.

Marie shook her head and pulled her hands close to her. "No touch, touch makes see, and seeing scares." But she still nodded and responded, "Yes, nice to meet you too."

Magdalena May

She didn’t pay the person in a coat—presumably a person, hopefully a person—any mind. One thing her integration into a normal society had not taken from her was her appreciation for solitude and her reservation.

Marie shook her head and pulled her hands close to her. "No touch, touch makes see, and seeing scares." But she still nodded and responded, "Yes, nice to meet you too."
Derik's anger flares up, a red aura over takes the purple for a moment. He closed his eyes and tired his best to calm down. He was angry that someone would hurt that child. He doesn't try to touch her and keeps his hands away form her. "well I am sorry to hear about you getting hurt."

Magdalena May

She didn’t pay the person in a coat—presumably a person, hopefully a person—any mind. One thing her integration into a normal society had not taken from her was her appreciation for solitude and her reservation.

Magdalena feels a tap on her shoulder. Regardless if she pulled out her earbuds, the figure asked, "The windows in here are sun-proofed, right? I know it's a building standard now, but I actually almost died at my third cousin's house because he didn't have them sun-proofed, so it's just better to ask."

Derik's anger flares up, a red aura over takes the purple for a moment. He closed his eyes and tired his best to calm down. He was angry that someone would hurt that child. He doesn't try to touch her and keeps his hands away form her. "well I am sorry to hear about you getting hurt."

Marie looks confused and then clarifies, "No no, I sees! I sees more than other! I sees tail and wings hidden, and I sees the pale stranger behind you holding a knife!" If Derik turned around, he wouldn't see this 'pale stranger'.

Magdalena May

When she felt a tap on her shoulder, her music automatically paused and Magdalena inclined her head toward the person almost imperceptibly.
‘No idea. It’s a therapy center and then some, so, I mean, I’d assume it’s up to standard. But I’ve never noticed.’ Her music started itself back up again. So, seemed like a person, technically. Type of undead, or maybe with that epic skin condition her mother told her about, happens in humans, kind of like a sunlight allergy. But here, undead seemed more common than rare skin condition.

FoolsErin FoolsErin

Last edited:
Marie looks confused and then clarifies, "No no, I sees! I sees more than other! I sees tail and wings hidden, and I sees the pale stranger behind you holding a knife!" If Derik turned around, he wouldn't see this 'pale stranger'.
Derik quickly looked behind him but saw nothing. He squinted his eyes at her, what she was describing was what he looked like under all of this. "How can you see that? Who is this Pail figure that you are talking about?" He didn't understand what she was talking about, there was no way she could know about him at all.

Magdalena May

When she felt a tap on her shoulder, her music automatically paused and Magdalena inclined her head toward the person almost imperceptibly.
‘No idea. It’s a therapy center and then some, so, I mean, I’d assume it’s up to standard. But I’ve never noticed.’ Her music started itself back up again. So, seemed like a person, technically. Type of undead, or maybe with that epic skin condition her mother told her about, happens in humans, kind of like a sunlight allergy. But here, undead seemed more common than rare skin condition.

FoolsErin FoolsErin

The figure quietly undid their suncoat and slid it off. The person underneath it was not vampire nor a common humanoid with a sun allergy, but a small male self-aware troll of the very sunlight death-y kind. He hooks his coat on the back of the chair, and continues looking nervous.

Derik quickly looked behind him but saw nothing. He squinted his eyes at her, what she was describing was what he looked like under all of this. "How can you see that? Who is this Pail figure that you are talking about?" He didn't understand what she was talking about, there was no way she could know about him at all.

A staff member notes Marie talking to Derik walks over and bends down to Marie’s level. “Marie darling, why don’t you go play blocks with the other little kids?” She asks. Marie hesitates, but then gets up and walks over to where some other children her age are playing. The staff member sighs in relief and then apologizes to Derik, “Little gal doesn’t understand what she sees with her abilities. Sorry if she was bothering you.”

( FoolsErin FoolsErin You tagged me multiple times, but you never continued the story. You just posted the wii video.)

Anthony looked at it all in awe. He crouched down on his pedestal to look at the globe closer.
"This is so cool!!!"

FoolsErin FoolsErin

A loud, masculine voice yelled out, “Welcome to Worldparty! Please choose your gamemode.” A pale android with light blonde hair and eerie yellow eyes wearing a neon pink suit floated down, holding a microphone in his left hand. He then examined the players in the pedestals and followed up, “I see we have a new player with us today, so we’ll have to throw in an additional tutorial.”

Anthony jumped back when the man came into view. His tail scrunched up before relaxing again.
"Who is that?"

FoolsErin FoolsErin

Anthony jumped back when the man came into view. His tail scrunched up before relaxing again.
"Who is that?"

FoolsErin FoolsErin

The man tipped his tall, flamboyant, neon pink top hat and smiled. “My name’s Party-man, your guide through the wonderful, wacky world of Worldparty!”

Anthony watched him closely. He leaned over to Nora.
"Why is he dressed so brightly?"​

Anthony nodded slowly. He looked back at the brightly dressed man, waiting to know what to do.

FoolsErin FoolsErin

Anthony nodded slowly. He looked back at the brightly dressed man, waiting to know what to do.

FoolsErin FoolsErin

He gestured to the row of buttons in front of him that read, “SOUVENEIR HUNT, SIGHTSEER, and RACE AROUND THE GLOBE” and smiled. He wants the group to pick a gamemode first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back