• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Special Snowflake Center Character Sheets and OOC!

FoolsErin

when you at the when you you when the
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Quirked Character Sheet

Offical Special Snowflake Center Forms for Regular Participation
(We've started doing these forms so we can get an exact count of who we can guarantee will be coming to events. Makes buying snacks easier!)

Name:

Species: (You read that correctly, you don't have to be human!)

Quirk: (Ex: Chosen Wielder of the Eye of Raquira, Rare Fae-Tear bloodline, be creative!)

Eye Color:

Hair Color:

Other Defining Physical Traits:

Receiving therapy? Y/N (Bold the text that applies. This is so I know which characters I need to roleplay a therapist with.)

At what times will you be visiting our center at? (Besides events.)

--:-- to --:-- on ----- timezone. (I'd like to be courteous to everyone and find times when everyone can participate.)

Describe yourself in 5 words or less: (Personality, but more vague because blankly telling me this is boring!)

Anything else you'd like to tell us?:

Staff Character Sheet

There are only four staff positions at this moment. I may add more in the future, but for now I will only accept four staff members. This is so I can make things extra chaotic. c;<

Staff File

Name:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Other Physical Defining Features:

Employee or Volunteer:
Job Position:

Other Information:

OOC Link: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Also credits to my friends marc122 marc122 , finalsalvo, and GearBlade654 for helping me with the drafts of this character sheet.

Name: Ander Gryffon

Species: Half-Elf (With demon's blood mixed in too.)

Quirk: Son of the Demon Prince, general badass sword guy

Eye Color: Violet (It also shines, 'cuz he's a half elf)

Hair Color: White ('cuz he's special)

Other Defining Physical Traits: Scar across his left cheek (to make him more badass)

Receiving therapy? Y/N

At what times will you be visiting our center at? Whenever he can, really. He's usually too busy slaying demons.

3:00 to 11:30 on EST timezone. (I'd like to be courteous to everyone and find times when everyone can participate.)

Describe yourself in 5 words or less: I am really bored, dude.

Anything else you'd like to tell us?: He's self-aware that he's a bit of a Gary Stu, and he just kinda wants to be treated normally for once. And he looks like this.ad14c891012e4cd692b9f8a545c2ee76.jpg

winter.jpg
Name:
Rosie "Winter" Hunter
Species:
Cursed Human
Quirk:
She is always cold (shivering) and sometimes just freezes (halts all movement) in place, but she has a small amount of control of frost
Eye Color:
Extremely pale blue
(THIS BLUE)
Hair Color:
Blonde
She is constantly shivering
Receiving therapy?:
Yes
At what times will you be visiting our center?:
As much as she can (She needs social interaction mostly)
Timezone and other stuff:
I'm on whenever I can be except 8:00 am to 5:00pm (Mon - Friday) Central Standard time. And I go to bed at 11:00 - 11:30 pm.
Describe yourself in 5 words or less:
Sweet snowflake with social anxiety
She loves hot chocolate​

Name: Ander Gryffon

Species: Half-Elf (With demon's blood mixed in too.)

Quirk: Son of the Demon Prince, general badass sword guy

Eye Color: Violet (It also shines, 'cuz he's a half elf)

Hair Color: White ('cuz he's special)

Other Defining Physical Traits: Scar across his left cheek (to make him more badass)

Receiving therapy? Y/N

At what times will you be visiting our center at? Whenever he can, really. He's usually too busy slaying demons.

3:00 to 11:30 on EST timezone. (I'd like to be courteous to everyone and find times when everyone can participate.)

Describe yourself in 5 words or less: I am really bored, dude.

Anything else you'd like to tell us?: He's self-aware that he's a bit of a Gary Stu, and he just kinda wants to be treated normally for once. And he looks like this.View attachment 507764

Accepted, Ander will have Morgan as a therapist.

View attachment 507768
Name:
Rosie "Winter" Hunter
Species:
Cursed Human
Quirk:
She is always cold (shivering) and sometimes just freezes (halts all movement) in place, but she has a small amount of control of frost
Eye Color:
Extremely pale blue
(THIS BLUE)
Hair Color:
Blonde
She is constantly shivering
Receiving therapy?:
Yes
At what times will you be visiting our center?:
As much as she can (She needs social interaction mostly)
Timezone and other stuff:
I'm on whenever I can be except 8:00 am to 5:00pm (Mon - Friday) Central Standard time. And I go to bed at 11:00 - 11:30 pm.
Sweet snowflake with social anxiety
She loves hot chocolate​

Accepted, Rosie will have Talia as a therapist.

I totally forgot about this sorry, heres my character

6c1883fccd7b60e156240b065e0806ec.jpg

Name: Artemis Lux Meredith

Gender: their exact gender is undefined though they do take on the female physique so they often are referred to as non-binary or female, not that they would correct you either way.

Age: their age is also unknown and hard to identify due to their small, fragile body that seems to mature though she does not get any taller. her physique suggests between 16-18 or so.

Species: her 'species' has no definite name though it is clear she is pretty much an enchanted doll with certain abilities.

Quirk: (I don't know what you're looking for as a quirk but here is what I came up with)

Creation and manipulation-

she can create 'puppets' of sorts, they can vary in height, gender, species, and strength but none much taller than she is, and none stronger than most demons. the stronger and more complex they are, the more concentration and strength it requires from her. she also can't create more than four at most. also, when at full strength, she can extend strings from her hands that vary in effect, length, and thickness

Eye Color:
one is grey and the other is pale blue

Hair Color:
one half is red the other is white

Other Defining Physical Traits: she has ball-joints that show on her, she also has quite pointed ears.

Receiving therapy? Not at the moment.

At what times will you be visiting our center at? (Besides events.): any time she can. which is most of the time since she is fragile so she doesn't partake in many activities.

off/spotty replies: 7:30 AM to 4:pm on mon-fri and every other weekend

Active: every other weekend, 4:00 pm- 10:30pm mon-fri

time zone: EST

Describe yourself in 5 words or less: (Personality, but more vague because blankly telling me this is boring!)
"Bottle-sized Emotionless sweet cinnabun child"

-they actually can't feel emotion so she may say things and not realize that they hurt someone (imagine Gowther from Seven Deadly Sins)

-they are very small, they could honestly fit into a glass bottle.

-they are kawaii af but deadly af

-they thicc and they proud xD

-they practically live in oversized tops, sweaters, hoodies, tee-shirts, they don't care, if its oversized, they'll wear it

Last edited:
I totally forgot about this sorry, heres my character

View attachment 509563

Name: Artemis Lux Meredith

Gender: their exact gender is undefined though they do take on the female physique so they often are referred to as non-binary or female, not that they would correct you either way.

Age: their age is also unknown and hard to identify due to their small, fragile body that seems to mature though she does not get any taller. her physique suggests between 16-18 or so.

Species: her 'species' has no definite name though it is clear she is pretty much an enchanted doll with certain abilities.

Quirk: (I don't know what you're looking for as a quirk but here is what I came up with)

Creation and manipulation-

she can create 'puppets' of sorts, they can vary in height, gender, species, and strength but none much taller than she is, and none stronger than most demons. the stronger and more complex they are, the more concentration and strength it requires from her. she also can't create more than four at most. also, when at full strength, she can extend strings from her hands that vary in effect, length, and thickness

Eye Color:
one is grey and the other is pale blue

Hair Color:
one half is red the other is white

Other Defining Physical Traits: she has ball-joints that show on her, she also has quite pointed ears.

Receiving therapy? Not at the moment.

At what times will you be visiting our center at? (Besides events.): any time she can. which is most of the time since she is fragile so she doesn't partake in many activities.

off/spotty replies: 7:30 AM to 4:pm on mon-fri and every other weekend

Active: every other weekend, 4:00 pm- 10:30pm mon-fri

time zone: EST

"Bottle-sized Emotionless sweet cinnabun child"

-they actually can't feel emotion so she may say things and not realize that they hurt someone (imagine Gowther from Seven Deadly Sins)

-they are very small, they could honestly fit into a glass bottle.

-they are kawaii af but deadly af

-they thicc and they proud xD

-they practically live in oversized tops, sweaters, hoodies, tee-shirts, they don't care, if its oversized, they'll wear it

Eh, wish you'd been more creative with your faceclaim, but whatever. You chose a creative quirk.

Name: Katarina

Species: i honestly don't know, i just made it up, hope that's okay

Quirk:

Looks:
Katarina.png also, she's supposed to have three tails but i forgot to draw them...

Receiving therapy? Y/N
At what times will you be visiting our center at? (Besides events.) : all day every day,

04:30 to 9:00 on most days.
timezone: EST

Describe yourself in 5 words or less: Gold-digger, Acts Shy, actually rude

Anything else you'd like to tell us?: she actually only has three eyes. the bottom right eye is special effects make-up that she puts on herself. it looks real from afar, and the only way you would know is the fact that the "eye" never blinks and/or moves. she also wears runners always. she doesn't care about the occasion, she's always wearing her runners.

Name: Pilik

Species: Human (kind of)

Quirk: Has 8 large octopus tentacles as legs (grow larger in water)

Eye Color: Red

Hair Color: Red

Other Defining Physical Traits: Nothing else out of the ordinary

Receiving Therapy: Y/N

At what times will you be visiting our center at: After school (assuming schools are in this universe) to Night time

Timezone: cst Mon-Fri: 2:30 pm-11:30 pm, Sat: 12:00 pm-5:00 pm, Sun: 12:00 pm-11:30 pm.

Describe yourself in 5 words or less: Trys best to be nice

Anything else you'd like to tell us: Whenever in public he wears a large rain coat and hat to hide his tentacles and protect from rain.

Last edited:
Name: Katarina

Species: i honestly don't know, i just made it up, hope that's okay

Quirk:

Looks:
View attachment 509824 also, she's supposed to have three tails but i forgot to draw them...

Receiving therapy? Y/N
At what times will you be visiting our center at? (Besides events.) : all day every day,

04:30 to 9:00 on most days.
timezone: EST

Describe yourself in 5 words or less: Gold-digger, Acts Shy, actually rude

Anything else you'd like to tell us?: she actually only has three eyes. the bottom right eye is special effects make-up that she puts on herself. it looks real from afar, and the only way you would know is the fact that the "eye" never blinks and/or moves. she also wears runners always. she doesn't care about the occasion, she's always wearing her runners.

Mmm.... Accepted.

Name: Pilik

Species: Human (kind of)

Quirk: Has 8 large octopus tentacles as legs (grow larger in water)

Hair Color: Red

Other Defining Physical Traits: Nothing else out of the ordinary

Receiving Therapy: Y/N

At what times will you be visiting our center at: After school (assuming schools are in this universe) to Night time

Timezone: cst Mon-Fri: 2:30 pm-11:30 pm, Sat: 12:00 pm-5:00 pm, Sun: 12:00 pm-11:30 pm.

Describe yourself in 5 words or less: Trys best to be nice

Anything else you'd like to tell us: Whenever in public he wears a large rain coat and hat to hide his tentacles protect from rain.

Nice, reminds me of the octopus villagers from Animal Crossing, accepted.

Name: Derik Smirnov

Species: He is a Kitsuin or at least clames to be and how he was raised. But he is actually the hybrid of an cherub and a dragon. How this happened is very complicated.

Quirk: Emotional Embodiment
Each of his emotions give him power and strength. Depending on what emotion he feels decides what happens. The stronger the emotion the stronger the effect. Though he can lose controle of his emotions and in doing so lose control and potentially causing destruction. He tries to feel numb most of the time to avoid this.

Hair Color: Orange

Other Defining Physical Traits: He has wings and a tail. Though he is ashamed of his body it looks unnatural and snow hat deformed. Having part scales and skin. He covers most of his body even going ands far as waring a mask.

Receiving therapy? Yes

At what times will you be visiting our center at? He will be here as often as he can just to stay away form his mom.

11:30am to 2:30 am on Monday - Friday (I will more then likely be free Saturday and Sunday as well but if I were to do anything it would be on those days so just some headsup on when an event would start would be great) Central Standard Time. (I'd like to be courteous to everyone and find times when everyone can participate.)

Describe yourself in 5 words or less: Numb, blunt, cold, but trying.

Anything else you'd like to tell us?: He would like to apologize ahead of time if he breaks anything.

Name: Derik Smirnov

Species: He is a Kitsuin or at least clames to be and how he was raised. But he is actually the hybrid of an cherub and a dragon. How this happened is very complicated.

Quirk: Emotional Embodiment
Each of his emotions give him power and strength. Depending on what emotion he feels decides what happens. The stronger the emotion the stronger the effect. Though he can lose controle of his emotions and in doing so lose control and potentially causing destruction. He tries to feel numb most of the time to avoid this.

Hair Color: Orange

Other Defining Physical Traits: He has wings and a tail. Though he is ashamed of his body it looks unnatural and snow hat deformed. Having part scales and skin. He covers most of his body even going ands far as waring a mask.

Receiving therapy? Yes

At what times will you be visiting our center at? He will be here as often as he can just to stay away form his mom.

11:30am to 2:30 am on Monday - Friday (I will more then likely be free Saturday and Sunday as well but if I were to do anything it would be on those days so just some headsup on when an event would start would be great) Central Standard Time. (I'd like to be courteous to everyone and find times when everyone can participate.)

Describe yourself in 5 words or less: Numb, blunt, cold, but trying.

Anything else you'd like to tell us?: He would like to apologize ahead of time if he breaks anything.

Sure. I like your creativity. Just, try to be reasonable, ai?

i was bored and drew Katarina and Rosie together, so here you goKataina and Rosie.png
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 i also drew rosie with bags under her eyes, cuz i image she doesn't get much sleep with being cursed and so cold all the time and all.

KatarinaQuel KatarinaQuel I know i haven't mentioned it yet, but she's used to the curse and actually sleeps fairly well. She's had it since she was like seven.​

Figured I'd throw in another for fun.
1544326301082.png
Name:
Anthony Aaron
Species:
Incubus
Quirk:
When people meet him they have a tendency to simply find him adorable and cute. He draws his energy from their attention.
Eye Color:
Pale yellow
Hair Color:
Blue
He is very short and is often seen wearing feminine clothing
Receiving therapy?:
Y/N
At what times will you be visiting our center at?:
Whenever he visits the mortal realm
Adorably lazy little demon child