• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Special Snowflake Center (Still open!)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Anthony tilted his head at her. His tail lightly poked her cheek.

FoolsErin FoolsErin

As you do, the teenager who looks like a humanoid rabbit smacks the birdie, which lands in a spot causing for a loud 'BEEP' to sound. Panting, she looks at her companions and smiles, "Good game guys." She then looks over to the bleachers and yells, "You guys want in on the next game?"

Derik had gotten pretty comfortable around here, it was so much better then having to deal with his mom. Dispite he still didn't talk to many people. He managed to find himself an area where he could just sit in a nice peacful silance. He actuly accidentally nodded off, which is saying something normaly he can't get comfortable enough in places to nap. Its just this place felt so peacful.
FoolsErin FoolsErin

Derik feels a soft poking on his cheek. Whether this woke him up or drifted into his dreams was up to however his sleep rolled.

Anthony looked at Nora, then at the bunny girl, and back to Nora. He poked her cheek once more and hopped off the bench.
"I do! I do!"

FoolsErin FoolsErin

Anthony looked at Nora, then at the bunny girl, and back to Nora. He poked her cheek once more and hopped off the bench.
"I do! I do!"

FoolsErin FoolsErin

Nora blinked out of her trance, and hopped off the bench after Anthony. "Me too!" She cried.

The bunny girl, meanwhile, waved and said, "End game." The badmitton court vanished, and condensed into a small pink flame. She stuck her paw-hand into it, and it unfolded into a screen with a variety of categories across it. Three of the previous occupants left to do something else, and one went to rest on the bench, leaving 6 players including Anthony and Nora. The rabbit-like teenager scanned the group and asked, "Alright, what are we all playing then? I vote for Cubejourney." The elven boy in the three other returning occupants groaned and grumbled, "Cubejourney again? Why can't we play Worldparty for a change?" One of the two similar looking harpies nodded at the Cubejourney suggestion, and the other nodded at Worldparty. The rabbit-esque young woman turned to Anthony and asked, "Alright, tie-settling votes. What are we playing?"

Anthony watched each of the selections with curiosity and amazement. He had never seen anything so amazing. He realized he had to make a choice, but he knew neither of the games.
"I'd love to be an input, but I've never played any of these games!"

FoolsErin FoolsErin

Anthony watched each of the selections with curiosity and amazement. He had never seen anything so amazing. He realized he had to make a choice, but he knew neither of the games.
"I'd love to be an input, but I've never played any of these games!"

FoolsErin FoolsErin

The rabbit-gal rolled her eyes and looked irritated, like she couldn't BELIEVE someone hadn't played Cubejourney or Worldparty. "Then choose the one that sounds better. Do you like the sound of Cubejourney or Worldparty?"

Anthony saw her face and darted behind Nora. He grabbed her hand and yanked her down to his height.
"That's never happened before....I think my Charm is broken....Like really broken...."
He whispered to her.

FoolsErin FoolsErin

Anthony saw her face and darted behind Nora. He grabbed her hand and yanked her down to his height.
"That's never happened before....I think my Charm is broken....Like really broken...."
He whispered to her.

FoolsErin FoolsErin

"That's Maddy for ya. She has a very strong not trust of everyone and wears a buttload of charms that make her immune to stuff that could be used to make her 'vulnerable'. Whatever that means."

Anthony's eyes widened in confusion.
"Even demon Charms? Incubi have pretty strong Charms."

FoolsErin FoolsErin

Anthony looked back and forth between the two girls in shock.
"I've never been treated like a normal person. It's strange."

FoolsErin FoolsErin

Anthony looked back and forth between the two girls in shock.
"I've never been treated like a normal person. It's strange."

FoolsErin FoolsErin

"Oh trust me, it's much worse for all of us that don't have charm to protect them from Maddy's cuss-filled distrust of all the self-aware species. You got it easy."

Anthony fiddled with the hem of his sweater.
"I'm just not used to it. All my years as an incubus I've heard of charms like that, but I'd never encountered one."
He looked down at his shoes and then up at Nora.
"What should we play?"

FoolsErin FoolsErin

Anthony fiddled with the hem of his sweater.
"I'm just not used to it. All my years as an incubus I've heard of charms like that, but I'd never encountered one."
He looked down at his shoes and then up at Nora.
"What should we play?"

FoolsErin FoolsErin

"Anthony was right when he said we play Cubejourney a lot. Worldparty would be a nice change of pace." Nora said, thoughtfully.

Anthony smiled and turned around.
"Worldparty! Let's play Worldparty!"
He turned right back around to Nora.
"How do you play Worldparty.....?"
He whispered to her again.

FoolsErin FoolsErin

Anthony smiled and turned around.
"Worldparty! Let's play Worldparty!"
He turned right back around to Nora.
"How do you play Worldparty.....?"
He whispered to her again.

FoolsErin FoolsErin

"There's a mandatory explanation if there's a new player." She whispered, then rose her voice and said, "Worldparty as well!"

"Thank Satan!"
Anthony slapped both hands over his mouth.
"Am I allowed to say that?"

FoolsErin FoolsErin

"There are way more fricked up religions throughout the self-aware ones. I think your fine. But if Justin was in the room....? That'd be a whole can of worms."

Anthony looked at it all in awe. He crouched down on his pedestal to look at the globe closer.
"This is so cool!!!"

FoolsErin FoolsErin

(but in all seriousness, i've got homework and i don't need to be distracted)

Derik feels a soft poking on his cheek. Whether this woke him up or drifted into his dreams was up to however his sleep rolled.
(I look away for 5 minutes XD)
Derik felt his mask pressinto his face and was jolted awake by the poke. He was startled, a shockwave of yellow aura emenated form his body for a split second. Everything around him glitched for a moment, but other then that everything was normal. "Gah! What? Who? Where am i?" He was confused and groggy, but it quickly came back to him that he had fallen asleep. Still a bit tired having been ripped form his nap, he yawned rubbing his eye. He looked around for the perosn who poked him. "What was that for? I was having a good nap."

(I look away for 5 minutes XD)
Derik felt his mask pressinto his face and was jolted awake by the poke. He was startled, a shockwave of yellow aura emenated form his body for a split second. Everything around him glitched for a moment, but other then that everything was normal. "Gah! What? Who? Where am i?" He was confused and groggy, but it quickly came back to him that he had fallen asleep. Still a bit tired having been ripped form his nap, he yawned rubbing his eye. He looked around for the perosn who poked him. "What was that for? I was having a good nap."

It's a tiny kindergartner with kitty ears and tail. She tilts her head and pokes you again on the cheek. She doesn't seem to have a reason, she's just curious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back