• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Special Snowflake Center (Still open!)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Anthony walked beside her, suddenly feeling like a child instead on the seventy year old Incubus he was.
"Anthony! My name is Anthony! But I don't mind any name!"

FoolsErin FoolsErin

"Alrighty, Anthony." Nora said as the pair walked into the circular area. "Let's go wait on the bench til they're done!"

"Alrighty!"
Anthony ran over and sat on the bench. His tail once again flicking back and forth beside him.

FoolsErin FoolsErin

"Alrighty!"
Anthony ran over and sat on the bench. His tail once again flicking back and forth beside him.

FoolsErin FoolsErin

The bench was entirely empty except for the pair and a succubus wearing a bulky red turtleneck that hid the shape of her body. She seems to be focused on something in her lap she's working on.

Anthony saw the succubus and crawled over the bench to her.
"Hi! I'm Anthony! I can tell you're a succubus!"

FoolsErin FoolsErin

Anthony saw the succubus and crawled over the bench to her.
"Hi! I'm Anthony! I can tell you're a succubus!"

FoolsErin FoolsErin

The succubus looks a bit uncomfortable and huddles in on herself a bit. But now that you're closer, you can see she's working on an oil painting of a scene from the game the group was playing. Trying to pretend Anthony hadn't talked to her, she continued to work on her art with slightly less calm strokes of her brush.

Anthony pouted.
"I'm an incubus. I don't want anything from you. I just wanted to say hi."
He smiled softly and turned to crawl back over to Nora.

FoolsErin FoolsErin

Anthony pouted.
"I'm an incubus. I don't want anything from you. I just wanted to say hi."
He smiled softly and turned to crawl back over to Nora.

FoolsErin FoolsErin

She looks a bit surprised and looks up from her painting. "I...just...I don't like it when people point out what I am. A lot of other species don't....respect me once they know."

"Nobody really stops to think what I am. They only want to give me hugs. That's my charm."
Anthony laughed softly.

FoolsErin FoolsErin

"Nobody really stops to think what I am. They only want to give me hugs. That's my charm."
Anthony laughed softly.

FoolsErin FoolsErin

"You're....incredibly lucky. To look the way you do. If I wear the wrong outfits, I get called gross and.... much worse things." She stretched out her hand to Anthony. "Name's...Abigail."

Anthony crawled back over and shook her hand.
"I simply died young. I died when I was nine I think. Weirds people out when they see my alcohol tolerance."

FoolsErin FoolsErin

Anthony nodded.
"I just need hugs and attention to thrive. That's why I come here."

FoolsErin FoolsErin

Anthony nodded.
"I just need hugs and attention to thrive. That's why I come here."

FoolsErin FoolsErin

"I suppose if I thrive off of anything, it's admiration for my paintings. That's what I do for a living, I make art on client requests, and I do some pieces for myself and for the viewing pleasure of visitors who come here."

"That's amazing! I love art too, but I'm nowhere near good enough to sell them."
Anthony sat down and fixed his skirt. His tail flicked back and forth, tapping Abigail's arm every once in a while.

FoolsErin FoolsErin

"That's amazing! I love art too, but I'm nowhere near good enough to sell them."
Anthony sat down and fixed his skirt. His tail flicked back and forth, tapping Abigail's arm every once in a while.

FoolsErin FoolsErin

Abigail would give him a brief glance and smile when he tapped her arm, but she mostly continued on her current painting.

Anthony leaned over to look at her painting.
"That's very pretty."

FoolsErin FoolsErin

It's of the group playing badmittion. One of the older teens is mid-jump, racket behind his head as he readies the shot, his teammates readied below him. The other team is in the distance, determined. She gives a nod at the compliment, then looks up to see what color one of the shirts should be.

Anthony smiled and crawled back over to Nora.
"She's nice. Succubi and Incubi are a lot different than people think."

FoolsErin FoolsErin

Anthony smiled and crawled back over to Nora.
"She's nice. Succubi and Incubi are a lot different than people think."

FoolsErin FoolsErin

Nora is too busy watching the game. Her eyes are fixed on the action on the court, sparkling.
Pilik goes to the second door on the right of the hallway offices.

As Pilik opens the door, he sees Toralynn, waiting patiently in her chair. She's reading over something in the news. She sets the paper to the side, and smiles at Piliik. "Ah, Pilik! How have thou been doeth?" She said, in her odd fashion. The triton woman still hadn't dropped the impediment even after almost three years on the surface.

(when i say 'trition' i mean like dnd triton, none of this fancy merman name nonsense)

(y'know guys, i really appreciate how respectful y'all have been of how i pace things. just wanted y'all to know that.)

Derik had gotten pretty comfortable around here, it was so much better then having to deal with his mom. Dispite he still didn't talk to many people. He managed to find himself an area where he could just sit in a nice peacful silance. He actuly accidentally nodded off, which is saying something normaly he can't get comfortable enough in places to nap. Its just this place felt so peacful.
FoolsErin FoolsErin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back