• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Space Station 13

Grey

Dialectical Hermeticist
Greetings, Nanotransen human resource! You have been selected for assignment at Deep Space Research Facility ZX13! Orbiting an anomalous star, ZX13 is one of Nanotransen's most prized and venerable commercial and scientific ventures! Congratulations on your posting!

A black comedy RP set on an poorly maintained old research station. Can you survive rogue geneticists, power-drunk security staff, and cannibal bartenders? Sign up today!

Roles:

Station AI

Captain

Head of Personnel

Head of Security

Research Director

Quartermaster

Chief Engineer

Chaplain

Detective

Barman

Chef

Clown

Janitor

Atmospheric Techs

Engineers

Scientists, for Chemistry, Genetics, Robotics.

Security Personnel

Assistants

I will drop in from time to time to have horrible things happen, but for the most part you'll be left to your own devices to roleplay and try to keep station from exploding. Or killing each other.

I'm in.

If AI is an option, I'll be using Gwen

If it isn't an option, I'll be using pre AI Gwen

You've done this to me

Can I be a demolition expert despite that being out of place?

Or atmospheric techs, I could do that.

An Engineer who knows his demolitions would be fine.

[QUOTE="Teh Frixz]I'm in.
If AI is an option, I'll be using Gwen

If it isn't an option, I'll be using pre AI Gwen

You've done this to me

[/QUOTE]
But what role would preAI Gwen fill?

I want to be an alcoholic janitor. Who bursts into tears without warning. And has traumatic flashbacks episodes. Who also never actually cleans anything.

I feel as though my guy should be stingy and swear alot but in a comedic fashion to where he goes to great lencths to insult someone with any name he knows.

I feel so cringe right now, this will bother me for eternities to come.

Wait, I fixed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back