• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic space pirates

((Yeah, it's crazy! It even rained in California for a whole five minutes. [sarcasm aside{towards cali, not you}] It doesn't rain much here anyways, doesn't help we're in a drought. :( I love the rain...))

Felicia wandered back down to the brig, not seeing anything else to do. She crosses her arms and glares at the prisoner. "So who are you anyways?"

((Considering that this place used to be a swamp before the construction industry came in, it rains almost all the time. Sometimes it rains for hours other times it rains for five minutes. Sometimes the water floods places other times it'll only wet half your car. The only thing that's usually consistent is that it gets so hot that the water tends to dry up as if it never rained.))

Kat was silent for a moment and only a melodic sound in the background was heard. "Most likely Sri unconsciously reverting back to the language of her homeplanet." Then, choosing to ignore John's initial statement, Kat simply answered his question. "Yes. I want to run a few tests. You can eat some of the food we have here."

John sighed heavily. The food kept in medbay was never as good as the mess. And he had bad memories of hospitals. He supposed he'd better go see Kat now, before she made him spent the night or something. The less time he had in medbay the better. "On my way." He told her, turning around.

((I live in Georgia. When i first moved here i didn't know how bad the thunder storms are, but they are extremely destructive! Also, sorry for being such a hypocrite about the being active thing.))

The captain chuckled at slinger. "You're fine." He said reassuringly. He walked up to the counter and tapped out a rhythm on it. "Hey, im gunna need 3 cases of that..." he pointed to a bottle behind the desk. "4 of that... 2 cases of those... 6 boxes of those... and 7 bottles of hangover medication." He rattled off, pointing at each item. 
((@Sulfirious

Jax turned a corner and almost ran into John, "Hey there Johnny! Glad to see you're up and moving again." He patted John's shoulder and kept walking down the hall toward the bridge, he sat down at his console and pulled out a small flask and took a quick drink from it before propping his feet up on the monitor and opened a comm to Zed, "Hey Boss, Ive got some scattered chatter from nearby Imperial Cruisers, Im counting... 3 channels currently. They dont know where we are, but they're with in 2 parsecs, I'd recommend hurrying up your shopping trip if you can."

As the shop keeper was putting everything in a case zed got jax's transmission. "Tell me you're scrambling this channel Jax." He said, extremely worried. The shopkeeper gave them a strange look.

"Come on Boss, dont insult me like that." Jax grinned, "Of course its scrambled, if any comm officer tries to pick this up, they'll think we're on Neptune, and thats if they go through the 4 layers of security Ive got put up, has anyone ever hacked through my system before Zeddy-Poo?" He laughed a little, "I'll have a glass or two of old scotch waiting for you when you're back."

"Your pay day." Conner told the strange girl. "How about you tell me your name, and I might tell you mine." he said, trying to negotiate in a cell. Guess old habits die hard.

Zed laughef at the nick-name. Suddenly he noticed the shopkeeper press a button under his counter. The authorities. "Shit." Zed brought out his pistol and pointed it at the shopkeeper. "Who did you call?!" He yelled. the shopkeeper threw his hands up and 4 emperor soldiers showed up in the doorway. Zed gave slinger a sideways glance, then ran behind the counter for cover. The soldiers started shooting, and when he could, so did zed. 
(( @Sulfirious @DrCompton) )

"Don't bother trying." Kat spoke for her assistant through her commlink. She was currently preparing food for John and Sri in the med bay kitchenette. "She won't respond to you. Do you think that you're the first prisoner that we've had aboard the Cat?" Her other assistant was busy checking Sri over.

"But I might be one of the first." Conner said under his breath. The girl didn't even know he was a prisoner at first. How did this ship even get famous? Let alone blown up.

XxX

Slinger growled and vaulted over the counter as well, looking towards Zed very eager to get into the action. He hissed at the shopkeeper before doing so, but more destructive towards thhe soliers. He tapped hus prongs together happily and waited for Zed's command to attack.

((I feel so bad about my constant i'm on no wait I'm off...))

((Its cool.))

As zed was shooting he realized that unless they illed all the soldiers in the port, which they probably wouldnt, the empire would know they were there amd they wouldn't be able to go back to the ship. Zed got one of the soldiers and injured another. He smiled at slinger, giving him the go-ahead.

XxX

Slinger grinned, showing razor-sharp teeth and vaulted out of cover, getting the sights of guns on him. Slinger didn't care and simply avoided a few of the bullets and kept moving closer. Snapping at one of the soldiers, his gun useless Slinger used his prongs and ripped the arm off of the soldier. Another tried to dilodge the alien but was quickly impaled and left to bleed out, his gun crushed. Slinger returned to the original soldier and snapped his neck before moving onto the others. Quickly disposing of one of them, Slinger was shot in the back as one of the living soldiers tried to save his ally. Growling, Slinger dropped the soldier he was about to kill and attempted to kill the soldier that shot him, a few bullets had bounced off of Slinger's plating, but most had hit their mark and injured the alien.

Zed noticed his struggle and shot the one solider that was giving him trouble, while he was busy with slinger. Two shots in the chest, one in the throat. All of them were dead. Zed laughed. "Quite a team huh slinger?" He got serious quickly. He turned to the shopkeeper, who was now extremely frightened. "Remember my name scum. Zed langaard. Captian of the Cat." With that, he grabed the case of meds and confidently walked out. "Slinger were gonna need to hide."

XxX

A bloodsoaked Slinger chuckled, happy with the kills though the bullets were stinging quite badly, a blue blood-like substance coming from them. Slinger nodded with a happy growl, then glared at the shopkeeper before nodding to Zed, ready to follow him.

Felicia huffed and stomped one foot on the ground. "I can talk for myself, Kaaaat," she whined, "I'm a grown woman! Kat! Who even is this guy?"

"I already told you. I'm the jackpot." Conner said, hopefully over riding what ever Kat said. This girl seemed to be the weakest link at the time, and he wanted to exploit it as much as possible. "How about this. A trade, information for information."

She hummed, staring this guy in the eye as well as she could. "Depends. What kind of information? And what if I want something else, other than just information, hmmm?"

"Any kind of information. And I can't offer much else but information. Now common, don't you want to know something?" Conner said, trying to press the idea on her. He could get information on the ship, and in return he could give her bits and pieces.

"Common? What does that mean? Uhh... What does Jackpot mean? Why are you our prisoner? Are you a pirate? Why doesn't Jax or Kat like you? Should I like you? If not, why not? And, uhh... I think that's all for now." She nodded and smiled at him, her hands behind her back.

"I can't tell you anything without my information first." Conner said. He needed to get her to say something, anything, that might be useful to his escape. And he didn't have to give her information of equal value, just enough to keep her coming back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back