• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic space pirates

She harrumphed and crossed her arms. "Fiiiine. But I may not have the answers to all of your questions. But anyways. Ask away."

"Let's start simple. What is your name?" Conner said. 'I can't believe she asked me to give the first question.' he thought. He needed to be smart here, the wrong phrase and she would know what he was up to.

She rolled her eyes, "That one's easy. Felicia. C'mon, I would've given you that without a trade. But you already said trades. So what's 'Common' supposed to mean?"

(I meant come on... My bad but.)

"Well, in the dictionary it means normal. But that isn't how I use it. Now, what kind of ship is the Cat?" Conner went on. Knowing the basics of the ship could lead to it's layout. And knowing the layout could mean an escape.

(Oh pffft, I thought he was handing out insults like commoner or w/e)

"Ohhhh my goodness, I thought that even you would know something like that. The Cat is a space ship. And we're in space. It's pretty cool, actually. She's also a pirate ship. A space pirate ship. A pirate spaceship. Anyways. Why are you our prisoner?"

"You caught me. What kind of space ship is the Cat?" Conner asked. He could also play the obvious game to. Hopefully she wouldn't give him an answer like "It's a pirate ship." or "A good one." That would annoy him to no end.

"This question again? A pirate ship and a really good one, at that. Apparently, we're she's the best. Why didn't we just kill you?" She wondered briefly if she could just ask her crewmates these questions... But, no. It was more fun to play the information game with this guy.

"Because they didn't want to. Now, let me be specific. What kind of pirate space ship. Like is it a sloop or frigate class." Conner said. She gave both of the answers he didn't want her to. He could worm the information out though, hopefully. 'Please tell me what it is. Please.' he thought to himself.

She blinked, confused for a moment. "Y'know... I don't know. It never occurred to me to ask. I just look at her and I'm like, 'A damn fine ship.' That's what class I see her as, at least. I could ask someone else, though, if you need the answer." She smiled at him, but he just looked exhausted. "Do you need something to eat? You look tired."

"No, I am fine. Thank you for the offer though." Conner said, suddenly feeling tired, as if her words brought it up. He has seen pictures of rulers before him. They all looked so old, yet the captions said they were in their 30s or 40s. Guess that is what happens when you run an empire.

"Okay then, if you say so!" She clapped her hands together, then shook the stinging feeling off her real hand. "Why did my crew not choose to kill you? What are you, important?" She crossed her arms again and wished there was somewhere for her to sit. Standing in one place too long always made her tired.

"You can say I am important. Why did you decide to join the Cat? Besides the ship looking like a fine ship." he said. She didn't really answer his other question, but he didn't care really. Once he stopped trying to manipulate her, she was a kind of nice girl, if a bit hard to understand at times.

"Well, my mom was a pirate, and... There was something about a mutiny, abandoned on a planet with only a pistol with one shot yadda yadda yadda... I got off the planet and onto a trading post... Didn't want to sell spare parts, ship came on that needed a weapons guy. I was that weapons guy." She was quite proud of this, and it showed on her face. "Now... how important are you?"

Conner gave her a sly smile before saying "Very." With that said, he handed the remains of his breakfast to the assistant. He was done talking for the day, and made that point by simply cutting the conversation off. Laying back in his bed, he stares at the ceiling, as if there was something hidden up there.

Felicia blinked when he handed off the tray in his cell. She guessed that was his way of saying he was done. Well two could end a conversation without another word. She stuck her nose in the air and left, going straight to the mess hall to drop off the important prisoner's tray.

Kat gave John and Sri their meals and went over John's x-rays again. "The bone protein formula should help with the healing process of his metacarpals." She had lowered the volume on her commlink so that she could think to herself. From what she could make out from the conversation that Felicia was having with the Emperor though, it probably would have either made her laugh or given her a headache.

"But how long will it take to heal?" John asked. He picked at his food unhappily. Kat could use a cooking lesson. (I'm mobile again.)

"Approximately two to three weeks." She turned her back on John as she went to go file the x-ray away in his medical records. "And don't complain because it could have ended up being months instead."

John cursed under his breath. "I can't afford to lose my hand for even a few days! What with the emperor in our brig and his ships on our trail." John took a deep breath and asked "isn't there anything you can do?" (Since John just had a broken wrist, I am assuming he would be aware of what's going on around the ship.)

Sri looked up, startled. "The emperor?" She asked. She'd been in a coma since the beginning of the firefight with the crown, and had yet to be informed of the skips condition.

"Well I suppose that I can chop your arm off and get Felicia to help me make you a prosthetic?" She replied sarcastically while getting out the necessary materials to aid her in performing a few basic tests on him and Sri. Taking out her flashlight, Kat check John's pupils while her assistant checked Sri's motor functions.

"Apart from the arm, I'm fine Kat." John said tiredly. He put his tray of food down almost untouched, then leaned away from the medic's probing hands. He turned to Sri and started to fill her in on what had happened while she'd been unconscious. ((I am coaching a soccer practice in an hour, I may leave suddenly. I will be back soon after that though.))

((Kay~ That's cool~~))

Kat huffed at John's behavior. It was because of the fact that he didn't take care of himself as well as he probably should that he ended up here so often. "John, we're just doing some basic and necessary tests here. Like. Always. I need to make sure that the painkillers aren't having any unusual side effects or that there's nothing else wrong with you. Now you can talk with Sri and cooperate with me at the same time. So please!" She pleaded with him as the day's events were starting to get to her.

((Sorry. Marching band practice.))

Zed and slinger hid in the cantina for a while. When they heard the soldier had taken off following another ship, they made a break and headed back to the shuttle. They took off, with no empire ships following them and with all the engine parts in the back. When they aproached the planet he descended slowly and they flew the ship into the loading bay.

"I am cooperating!" John protested, although he knew it was far from true. "I am sitting here, in medbay, eating your atrocious food and letting you poke and prod at me. I'd say that's cooperating."

Kat gave him a look and stopped just short of rolling her eyes. "Then sit still. And before you say that you are, leaning away doesn't count as sitting still!" She continued with her examination which would have been done already if he hadn't been working against her. "And my food doesn't taste bad!" She hastily added, a little hurt and embarrassed because she knew that it was true. "Besides, it's high in vital nutrients so it's good for you!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back