• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic space pirates

Jax looked at her and frowned, and then at Slinger, back to her. "Fine. Call me if you need anything, ok?" He sighed, "And becareful Crazy Train." He patted her shoulder, and then looked at Slinger, "And you. Make sure she doesn't lead the Emperor into the Air lock and blow him out to show him the outside, cause we need the pay day we're gonna get from this guy."

XxX

Slinger looked back and forth between the two, bristling a bit when Jax said the prisoner wouldn't be worried or threatened by him, he wasn't happy but Slinger could understand Jax's reasoning, but when Felicia asked her question he immediatly shook his head, the Cat was his home and he would rather die before seeing anything more than a scratch be placed on her or the crew, but of course he wouldn't die first so he'd destroy what caused any harm to the Cat or crew.

Then Slinger nodded carefully at Jax's request/order and realized that the prisoner wasn't food, but what the Cat desprately needed.

Conner angrily paced around the limited space his cell provided. He had already formulated and discarded several plans and was scrapping the bottom of the barrel. Perhaps he could make a home made space suit and escape through the trash shoot. That was his latest one and like the rest of them it went into the recycle bin. He gave his chain an angry tug when he realized it. He had a make shift weapon right here. It was just attached to the bed. Now how to detach it from the bed? Grabbing the chain more firmly, he gives it the biggest tug he could muster. One link had to be the weak one, and that one would eventually give.

She harrumphed at his pat on the shoulder, then continued walking to the Captain's quarters, in a much worse mood than she woke up with. After walking for a bit longer, she looked up at Slinger, as if she was going to ask him something, but she shook her head and stepped up the pace. When they finally made it to the captain's quarters, Felicia knocked louder than she should've on his door.

"I suppose that your little argument is over?" Kat finally responded to Jax opening her com-line. With the heated discussion going on she hadn't been able to get in a word edgewise and instead waited until it was over.

XxX

Slinger paused a bit before the door, wondering on why Felicia had turned, then just knocked on the door, like she decided against something. He snapped out of his question and walked quietly up behind her, waiting for the Captain's appearance if he was inside.

((Sorry for the late reply! Just finished supper...))

((Sorry guys, i was in a car with no service all day.))

The captain had just finished going over with sonia all the parts that they needed. He had the parts they were to sell in the shuttle already and shr had begun work on the engine again. He opened a comm to slinger. "Alright slinger. We're about to take off, meet me at the shuttle."

Sonia had begun her work again, but he could really use jarrod's hand with some of the more delicate things that most of the crew wasn't adept at. 
@Leijonion @Sulfirious

Kat switched the commlink from the med lab's tv screen to the mini version on her wrist. "Hold that thought Jax, have to do this before I forget." She told the communications officer as she set down a stomach tube and walked out to the sick bay. "Jarrod I'm clearing you for light work again. Remember, nothing too strenuous." She went back to the lab and retrieved the stomach tube. She took it to the operating room and prepared items for a surgery. "Okay, go ahead."

Felicia glanced down at Slinger's comm, then at Slinger. "Oh yeah, you're going to the trading post today, ain't you? Dang. Now who's gonna go with me to walk the prisoner around?" She kicked the bottom of the Captain's door, then waited to follow Slinger to the captain.

XxX

Jarrod nodded and grinned, "Thanks Doc Kat, I can do that."

XxX

Slinger nodded and shrugged, the looked at his comm as well, getting an idea, he pinged Felicia as a way to speak, entering -Yes trade pots. Can walk after retrn.- [Yes trade post. Can walk after return] Happy with his new way of talking, Slinger grinned and purred happily and walked quickly to the shuttle, meeting Zed at the shuttle and nodding to him lightly, a small grin on his face.

((Ehehe Slinger will always make spelling errors, after all he doesn't have the precision of hands... xD ))

Last edited by a moderator:
((Wait- you still have to get the keys from the captia right? Also, sonia or the captain never pinged Jarrod. And what does slinger mean by arrival? Sorry if its super obvious. Its really late here and i didn't get a lot of sleep last night.))

Ladypilot17 said:
((Wait- you still have to get the keys from the captia right? Also, sonia or the captain never pinged Jarrod. And what does slinger mean by arrival? Sorry if its super obvious. Its really late here and i didn't get a lot of sleep last night.))
Heh no I was the one to make the mistake.. I'd misunderstood Slinger being pinged as Jarrod, I had edited it to fit with the story..

((Okay that makes sense xD ))

Zed climbed into the shuttle once slinger showed up and began to power the engines, mumbling under his breath the things he needed to get. "Alright slinger..." zed remotely controled the airlock doors, opening them up. He flew easily through them and broke the atmosphere of the planet. "We are now uncloaked."

XxX

Stinger chirred, quite excited to see what things were outside of the Cat, he hasn't been out since he was recruited 9 years before and before all he was doing was trying to survive. Stinger walked up to the cockpit and watched Zed work and expertly control the shuttle and move away from the Cat, heading towards a station-like ship nearby. Stinger nearly vibrated with excitement and wonder, much like a child in a candy store as the shuttle drew nearer to the trade post.

((He is, but its all cool. Its just zed and slinger actually ))

Zed was granted permission to dock. And he did. But jmhe noticed there were a lot of empire ships. from a closet he got a sort of leather cloak. He pulled it kver his head. "Dont use my name here, call me... um... Rudy." He said, before stepping into the market. It was cold, grey, and dismal. But it was, none the less, bustling. Zed stoped a random person to ask for directions. Then they headed to the engine parts dealer.

Felicia bid farewell to Slinger, then turned around and stalked off to the mess hall, still pretty grumpy. She sat by herself and took out her pistol and her tools, starting to clean it.

XxX

Slinger nodded to Ze-Rudy, and followed him out the shuttle. The bustling life everywhere nearly overwhelmed him and Slinger nearly lost Rudy, following his scent he caught up to him asking for directions. Slinger was getting many wierd looks and a fairly wide berth after he growled at one of the people in his way to Rudy. Standing next to Rudy he halted and waited, Rudy left towards the engine department and Sloinger was following closely, not wanting to be lost in the crowd.

Zed noticed several empire soldiers standing around the entrace to the engine parts dealer. They knew zed was gonna end up there to sell the parts. "Slinger, when they ask us who we are... intimate them." Zed pulled his hood lower and waked up.

"Name?" A solider asked.

"Rudy salis." He said in a good fake accent.

"Lets see your face.. mr. Salis."

Zed didn't say anything, he was waiting for slinger to step in.

XxX

Slinger growled deeply and hissed taking a step towards the soldiers, his eyes glowing brighter, he started tapping his prongs together, and with a loud snap, closed them. Hissing and growling Slinger bared his teeth and took another small step forward, sliding his foot against the ground to create a chilling scraping sound, one that could easily mean death. Slinger stood slightly ahead of Rudy and faced the soldiers, tapping his prongs and making sure to get the light glinting against the teeth just right. He growled at the soldiers again and made his constant chirring louder, a slight rattling sound to Slinger's threat.

"Ho-ly shit..." the solider said to himself. He looked like he was going to piss himself. He back away. Zed laughed and continued into the store.

((@Sulfirious could you play the shop keeper?))

((Of course, I am so sorry! I accidently fell asleep O.o Green is other people))

XxX

Slinger laughed with Zed for a moment and backed off of the poor soldiers, looking towards Zed and followed him, changine immediatly from the growling, vicious alien to a happy creature in a snap. He walked into the store Zed did and looked around, not recognizing anything but just enjoying the experience non-the-less.

XxX

The shopkeeper smiled as two new customers came in, he had heard the growling from inside and he shivered, not wanting it directed towards him as he watched the hooded man and his alien. "Hello there! Welcome to Space Cruise, how may I help you two on this fine day?"

Zed kept his head down. "Yeah... i need a vertex containment unit." ((That sounds legit right?)) "And i have several things i can trade" he said, lookng around and purposefully avoiding eye contact

((Heh lets just say yes ^^))

XxX

The shopkeeper smiled, "Ah, I have just recieved a new shipment, which, lucky for does indeed have a vertex containment unit. Just give me a moment and I'll retrieve it for you." The shopkeeper walked out of the main room for a minute and sounds of clanking metal rung to the duo's ears. Then after a minute, the shopkeeper appeared once more, holding a vertex unit. "Well, here it is. But as you probably know, these puppies are difficult to get ahold of, and are quite pricey, So what will you offer me for this piece?"

"Well. I do have a couple items... for instance i could give you..." he looked behind his shoulder and leaned in, "a AAT reactor." He whispered. An AAT reactor was a device used by imperial ships only, used to make thier ships 10X faster then the previous model. It wasnt a legal part to own, but was worth a great deal on the black market.

XxX

The shopkeeper looked amazed, he nodded quickly and spoke, "An AAT reactor? For that I will give you 2 more items along with the Vertex." He spoke quietly back, knowing that guards were all over the place he nodded again and gestured to the store. "Take 2 more items and then I believe we have a fair deal." The shopkeeper grinned to Zed and backed away, allowing the other and his alien free access to pick what they wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back