• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Space Pirates

Jagson

One Thousand Club
The Galaxy is on fire. The system that has held the peace for a thousand years has unraveled. Governments from across the galaxy do battle leaving trails of destruction in their wake.

This is not that story

In the wake of the Second Galactic War governments aren't able to protect civilian convoys or even planets that where once heavily defended. This has lead to a new age of piracy throughout the Galaxy.

This is the story of one such pirate crew as they carve their way threw the galaxy. Seeking treasures and riches beyond their wildest dreams. Finding friends and enemies along the way

Character sheet. Also do you guys perfer the out of character chat to be on here or on discord?

Character sheet. Also do you guys perfer the out of character chat to be on here or on discord?

Personally, I would prefer here. I had a bad experience with discord once. There was a mod from here that posted a recruitment here and then took the rp to discord they then proceeded to be extremely rude over discord, but there was nothing I could complain about because it was off site. If everyone else prefers otherwise I am willing to follow suit.

Basic Lore will be added to as this progresses by anyone who wants to

Alright i have finished Kull’tas my Beast alien warrior. Hopefully his past is acceptable. The way i see it his people were always a violent warrior race and thus the alliance wouldve realized eventually that there would be no surrender, so to spare themselves countless soldiers they essentially nuked the planet into rubble. Most of the Homo-felicanius died and those who didnt have taken jobs in military, pirate crews, and private security.

It also includes a potential enemy for our crew in the form of a Homo-Felicanius military captain who basically specializes in dealing witb and hunting down pirates.

I just finished drawing my character. They look like a kangaroo are call Buuds. The race is known to either be into technology and advance their career and life with helping the alliance or to become part of the shadier groups of trafficking illegal cargo, cybernetic parts and weapons. I'll be adding more to the detail soon.

I just finished drawing my character. They look like a kangaroo are call Buuds. The race is known to either be into technology and advance their career and life with helping the alliance or to become part of the shadier groups of trafficking illegal cargo, cybernetic parts and weapons. I'll be adding more to the detail soon.
I can see that working well. Kull has a habit of charging in and getting himself messed up so having. Someone to repair his damaged parts is great

I am contemplating having Homo-felicanians speak in a very long winded almost shakespearian way.

KT- “You whom i call sister, i have once again exceeded the limitations of this paltry metal fist. I find its structure, like my foes face, to be incapable of retaining its shape as i bludgeon them mercilessly. I emplore thee to utilize more shock absorbers and heavy armor in its reconstruction.”

I am contemplating having Homo-felicanians speak in a very long winded almost shakespearian way.

KT- “You whom i call sister, i have once again exceeded the limitations of this paltry metal fist. I find its structure, like my foes face, to be incapable of retaining its shape as i bludgeon them mercilessly. I emplore thee to utilize more shock absorbers and heavy armor in its reconstruction.”

That's hilarious! Kinda like Beast from Marvel how you think he's just some brute but turns out to be a massive nerd.

Ha I can't wait to interact with KT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back