• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Space Pirates

I am contemplating having Homo-felicanians speak in a very long winded almost shakespearian way.

KT- “You whom i call sister, i have once again exceeded the limitations of this paltry metal fist. I find its structure, like my foes face, to be incapable of retaining its shape as i bludgeon them mercilessly. I emplore thee to utilize more shock absorbers and heavy armor in its reconstruction.”
20220530_125034.jpg
I had to draw a quick reaction of Ka'lan to KT. lol.

OOC

RP thread

Figure we can get it started and the rest can hop in once they make their characters

Jagson Jagson you mind if i list the armory of KT so i dont forget? He has a few weapons that he can bring out in special occasions if he knows whats up, and he has a few that are basically his standard loadout. I will differentiate between the two

Alright listed all his gear.

His cybernetic augmentations, His ceremonial armor and sword, and some big guns he keeps stashed in his room for when we need some extra boom.

Also Decacanium is the special metal that lured the alliance in to a conflict with the Home-Felicanians. It is super heavy and very hard. When energy is applied to it a magnetic field is generated and it has a unique property to transfer kinetic energy.

Normally if you swung a baseball bat at something hard AF you would feel the vibrations in your hands and it would hurt as the kinetic energy vibrates down the bat and is imparted to your hands.

If that bat were made of Decacanium that wouldnt be the case. The kinetic energy would he only imparted into the target without any being allowed to come back into the Decacanium. This makes it perfect for melee weapons and armor but absolutely crap for machine components. A Decacanium screw in your laptop would generate a magnetic field and wipe your data everytime you turned the thing on.

But yeah anyone and everyone is free to use this metal but recall it is rare.

Last edited:
Yes
First mate
Doctor
Muscle 2
And Ambassador are still open
Unless of course you want to go pet again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back