• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom South Park/TWDG rp search (OPEN)

hershiixkisses

“who is your favorite fearless hero?”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey everyone! recently i’ve been getting back into south park and twdg,, and i’m absolutely ITCHING for somebody to roleplay them with! getting straight into it, i’m going to list some things i’m looking for in a partner.

• someone who can give replies on a consistent basis. i can be patient if you need me to, i understand that life happens and sometimes you get busy or other things come up, but if multiple days go by and i don’t receive a reply, i tend to get uninterested very quickly and just leave. please tell me if you cannot reply on a consistent basis, i won’t bite you or anything i promise 😭
  • someone who can reply with 2 paragraphs or more. i need something to work with, i cannot roleplay with someone who only replies with one liners or really short passages, i’m sorry. long replies keep me interested and engaged in the roleplay.
  • someone who is cool with playing a canon character only! for personal reasons im a bit stingy with doubling as i’ve had bad experiences in the past. i’m cool with doubling now, i really don’t mind playing a canon character for you, but usually i prefer not to.
  • people who are LGBTQ+ and furry friendly! this is moreso a personal requirement rather than a roleplay requirement, i just prefer a partner who is open to any and all sorts of ocs.
  • i don’t care much for this one, but somebody who is in a timezone relatively close to the CST timezone.
now with all that out of the way, here’s what i’m looking for!

• South Park: someone who is able to play as either stan, kenny, or kyle. you can choose either, i’m not picky! i have some scenarios i’d like to play out with them, but they’re too long to list here lol. ofc, we’re going to be doing a high school au! go ahead and dm me if you’re interested :)
  • TWDG: specifically season 4! someone who can play as either louis, mitch, or clem. i currently don’t have any scenarios for them yet, but i’d love to brainstorm some with y’all!

[last updated - 02/27/23]

Last edited:
hey everyone! recently i’ve been getting back into south park and twdg,, and i’m absolutely ITCHING for somebody to roleplay them with! getting straight into it, i’m going to list some things i’m looking for in a partner.

• someone who can give replies on a consistent basis. i can be patient if you need me to, i understand that life happens and sometimes you get busy or other things come up, but if multiple days go by and i don’t receive a reply, i tend to get uninterested very quickly and just leave. please tell me if you cannot reply on a consistent basis, i won’t bite you or anything i promise 😭
  • someone who can reply with 2 paragraphs or more. i need something to work with, i cannot roleplay with someone who only replies with one liners or really short passages, i’m sorry. long replies keep me interested and engaged in the roleplay.
  • someone who is cool with playing a canon character only! for personal reasons im a bit stingy with doubling as i’ve had bad experiences in the past. i’m cool with doubling now, i really don’t mind playing a canon character for you, but usually i prefer not to.
  • people who are LGBTQ+ and furry friendly! this is moreso a personal requirement rather than a roleplay requirement, i just prefer a partner who is open to any and all sorts of ocs.
  • i don’t care much for this one, but somebody who is in a timezone relatively close to the CST timezone.
now with all that out of the way, here’s what i’m looking for!

• South Park: someone who is able to play as either stan, kenny, or kyle. you can choose either, i’m not picky! i have some scenarios i’d like to play out with them, but they’re too long to list here lol. ofc, we’re going to be doing a high school au! go ahead and dm me if you’re interested :)
  • TWDG: specifically season 4! someone who can play as either louis, mitch, or clem. i currently don’t have any scenarios for them yet, but i’d love to brainstorm some with y’all!

[last updated - 02/27/23]
Heyyyyy! I can play as Kenny!

click on my pfp and there should be an option to dm me!
Omg! I’m so stupid, I’m sorry /gen I literally just joined, I can’t send messages yet </3 that’s my fault, but I promise I will be on tomorrow asap, and my account will be verified, and I can do things. I am so genuinely sorry!

Omg! I’m so stupid, I’m sorry /gen I literally just joined, I can’t send messages yet </3 that’s my fault, but I promise I will be on tomorrow asap, and my account will be verified, and I can do things. I am so genuinely sorry!
no worries fam!! i totally understand. dm me tomorrow whenever you’re ready!

Hiya are you still interested in rping South Park?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back