• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom South Park partner search [MxM] [OPEN]

Who's your favorite South Park boy? (Not all included)

• Stan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cartman

• Butters

• Clyde

• Token

• Damien

• Total voters

cane suga

🌿 garden of eden 🌿
Hi there, my name is Tae!
I'm searching for someone to roleplay South Park with.
Here are a few guidelines I'd like my partners to follow.

1 - 18+
I'd like my partners to be 18 years or older because I'd like to roleplay with people around my age range.
If you're younger than 18 I may make an exception if you meet the rest of my guidelines.

2 - Be literate
I understand if English isn't your first language, but I'd like my partners to be literate when it comes to roleplaying.

3 - Length
I can do up to 3 paragraphs, but the minimum must be at least three lines or more. No one liners.

4 - Be active
I like my partners to be active. I understand if you don't have time some days, but when you reply once every three days I would like an explanation.

Now here's my ships. The ones I play are in bold.
[*] = I'm up for it
[**] = Interested at the moment
[***] = CRAVING

Tweek x Craig [***]
Kyle x Cartman [**]
Kenny x Kyle [*]
Kyle x Stan [*]
Kenny x Tweek [**]
Butters x Kenny [***]
Tweek x Clyde [*]

If you'd like to add any headcanons to your character feel free to let me know!
I also love AUs so I'd love to do any of those.
If you've made it this far and read through everything write your comment in your favorite color.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back