• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom South Park Hunger Games Group

BerryBlitz

Hello. I want to do a South Park Hunger Games group RP on discord. It’s my first time attempting something like this but I have the general story in mind.
I still need a lot of characters, maybe we can have some people play two of we don’t find enough people.
18+ please.

Story So Far:
Characters wake up in glass tubes with count down in the sky. They can see a large pile of weapons, bags, food and other survival gear in the center of all the glass tubes. None one knows what is happening or where they are, last they knew they where sleeping at home in bed and have no knowledge of anything hunger games related. They also do not do a yearly hunger games or anything, everything is normal like in the show. A loud speaker comes on as the counter starts to reach the end listing the rules of the game.
“Hello contestants, welcome to the games, once all but one contest stands, we will have our new champion! Beware, your other contestants are against you as well as the environment, good luck!”
With that the counter has hit 0 and all character are free to enter the woods like area to begin.

Background:
Try to stay true to cannon character experiences. Characters are now aged up and you can make up what happen in between that time as long as it’s not too much and doesn’t effect other characters (unless other characters agrees)
•Gregory and Mole: Gregory and Mole left to England after movie but have returned to South Park at some point (Characters decide) and are staying with Moles mother. Gregory on Visa for schooling.
•Pip did die in story as cannon and was in hell (character can decide why/how) with Damien, the two have now returned and live in apartment paid for by Satan (character can decide why they are here/how)
•Thomas moved from Denver to Texas to be closer to his father but then returned to South Park with mother at some point (character can decide why)
•Characters with special powers in hunger game story, they do not know why they cannot seem to access them. Damien’s flames, Kenny immortality etc. All are normal human power range.

RULES
•This story will be rated 18+ due to Mature themes.
•Story will be done in character first person POV
•No conversation in RP chat, only story
•Please be respectful in chat, no fighting, this is just for fun.
•Characters are liable to die in this story, be fair and leave room in story for character to fight back and be able to dodge etc.
•Please no huge block of text with massive murder where no one can fight back.
•Characters with special powers do not have them in hunger game story, Damien’s flames, Kenny’s immortal etc.
•Add Character profile in profiles once assigned

CHARACTER ASSIGNED:
Stan:✅
Kyle:
Cartman:
Kenny: ✅
Craig:
Tweek:
Token:
Clyde:
Butters:
Gregory:
Christophe:
Pip:
Damien:
Micheal:
Pete:
Henrietta:
Firkle:
Ike:
Mike:
Wendy:
Bebe:
Thomas:
Ask in chat to add characters

Please message me if you are interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back