• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sour And Sweet, What A Treat (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hello hello everyone, and a good present time to you! How is everyone doing on everything?

Hmm, who would be open to starting soon if we finish all our characters?

Oh my, for some reason I haven't been getting notifications from this thread, no idea why.

Redfork2000 Redfork2000
I just read your characters and there all so good. How do you write out such good details?
Thanks, I'm glad you liked them. Honestly I guess it just comes down to experience, over the course of time I've learned to develop characters with defined personalities and traits, and learned to describe them well. Sometimes when I want to create a character with a certain personality, I start by thinking of characters I've seen in different shows, movies, videogames, etc, that have similar personalities, and think of how I'd describe them. I choose parts of their personalities that I feel fit with the character I'm making, but make sure to not make a carbon copy of the character. I just pick up certain attributes and personality traits, usually from more than a single source at once, and just develop them until I have the character I want.

I've worked with more experienced writers who have taught me about personality description and character development. I've read sources and watched videos on character analysis, and learned how those people explain and interpret the personality of some of my favorite characters. I guess I can't pinpoint one thing exactly, I guess it's just a combination of what I've learned along the way.

Hmm, who would be open to starting soon if we finish all our characters?
I've been hoping we would start soon. If we go for too long without starting the RP, I might start losing my inspiration. If we ever need more characters, I'd be happy to take on more roles if that's necessary.

It’s up guys! It’s finally up!

holdie holdie

Hey. I don’t know what your schedule is like, but you’ve been online lately, I can tell. If you’re not interested in the rp anymore, that’s fine, just let me know.

By the way, which roleplayers are still active? I haven't received any notifications of anyone posting after I did.
So far, only you and me. I opened the interest check up again to receive new players who were actually interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back