• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sour And Sweet, What A Treat (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello and a good present time to all those interested. I am Cornflower, your GM. This is where we can chat, ask questions, talk about food, and plot. Okay, that’s it. Relatively simple. Bye!

not atm, but i’ll let you know if any come up!! already thinking of a character idea >:)

What's the plot? Have any ideas?
Ah yes. You can think of it as almost a civil rights movement for the Sours. For years it has been these two options:
1. The Sours become equal to the Sweets
or
2. The Sweets completely eliminate the Sours

So, it would be dealing with a lot of prejudice. And I will need some Sweet characters as well.

I've joined the OOC thread!

By the way, two questions about the character sheet I wanted to ask about:

1 - I don't really understand the part that says "aesthetic". What should I put there?

2 - Is it possible to add a physical description instead of a faceclaim?

I've joined the OOC thread!

By the way, two questions about the character sheet I wanted to ask about:

1 - I don't really understand the part that says "aesthetic". What should I put there?

2 - Is it possible to add a physical description instead of a faceclaim?
1-Aesthetic
This is stuff that is associated with the character, or that the character associates themself with. It’s who they are on the outside, but more likes and dislikes than personality.

2-Faceclaim
I really don’t see why not. Mostly the faceclaim is so I can get a good read on your character, and a picture is worth a thousand words. But if you feel you can write descriptively, I’ll allow it

Ok, I've finished all three character sheets now! So in summary, I've got a Pastry, a Frosting and a Sourdough as my three characters. I think all three of them are interesting characters that can contribute to the plot in different ways, and I'm planning to have their family members I mentioned in their character sheets to sometimes show up as minor characters. Please do check them out and let me know what you think of them.

Oh yeah, I have a question about the flavors: So, I saw you explain that flavor is genetic. So when someone is born, how is the flavor determined? For safety I had all my characters have the same flavor as at least one of their parents.

Oh yeah, I have a question about the flavors: So, I saw you explain that flavor is genetic. So when someone is born, how is the flavor determined? For safety I had all my characters have the same flavor as at least one of their parents.
Okay, so, some flavors are recessive, and other flavors can be more prominent among certain families. For example, Lemon and Pepper are both recessive flavors, so they’re rare. Frosting is a dominant flavor, so they’re pretty common.

How flavor is determined can actually be x-linked or normal Mendelian genetics. Like a Lemon male and a Sourdough female could have one Lemon child, but mostly Sourdough children.

Okay, so, some flavors are recessive, and other flavors can be more prominent among certain families. For example, Lemon and Pepper are both recessive flavors, so they’re rare. Frosting is a dominant flavor, so they’re pretty common.

How flavor is determined can actually be x-linked or normal Mendelian genetics. Like a Lemon male and a Sourdough female could have one Lemon child, but mostly Sourdough children.
Oh, I see. That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the explanation. I'm also glad you liked my characters. I did my best to make each of them special in their own way and make them so each of them can contribute to the main plot centered around the prejudice and tense relations between Sweets and Sours in different ways.

Oh, I see. That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the explanation. I'm also glad you liked my characters. I did my best to make each of them special in their own way and make them so each of them can contribute to the main plot centered around the prejudice and tense relations between Sweets and Sours in different ways.
Rachel seems a lot like me. Blind to prejudice at first, but supportive of a cause later.

Redfork2000 Redfork2000
I just read your characters and there all so good. How do you write out such good details?
Walliver Walliver
I just wrote the personality portion of my character sheet, so there's half the story. I don't really listen to music either, so I was thinking of old songs I use to listen too and came up with the monster high theme. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back