• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Soulmates

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Full Link to RP

Strangers from different parts of the world suddenly become "sensates"; human beings who are mentally and emotionally linked.

For this RP I am going to limit us to 6 members (3 male, 3 female).   All slots MUST be filled.  If a member drops, their character will become open for someone else to run, not replaced.  This is for the sake of continuity.  (I may adjust this if I see a lot of interest.  But 6 is the minimum.) I will be running one of the males.

Anyone else will have to be normals, possibly friends, lovers, spouses, etc of the sensates.

All sensates were born Sep 25, 2000 at 1145 am EST (exactly) whether they know it or not.  The RP starts Sep 25, 2021 1145 am EST (exactly) in RP time.

The group discovers that they are "sensates": otherwise normal humans linked with a mental and emotional connection, making them able to sense and communicate with each other, as well as share their knowledge, language and skills.

The Plot is initially up to the group and highly dependent on its members. Odds are it will be driven largely by the ones whose life is a mess. The starting year (ie age of the characters) is up for debate as well. (The date of birth is NOT.) But any change will need to be reflected in every CS and may create substantial changes. It will affect the political climate, odds the characters have been married, graduated college, etc ... I chose 21 as that is the age to drink legally in the USA. I could as easily have chosen 18 or 28. But I wanted characters still in their prime, just started their journey into adulthood, but with a few years to establish some skills.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm kind of interested in this. How did you choose the date? Because I know the date on the show is August 8th

Bump.  For those of you interested, follow the link and build a character.  I am a little strict on the rules of character development.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back