• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom soulcalibur 6 / 1x1

yourlocal-eboyy

boots with the fur
02891210-5BE7-4247-9CBA-B996C041F5CE.png
i'm not expecting this to get anything, really, but it's worth a shot.

as the title suggests, i'm looking to do something with the video game soulcalibur 6. as for what we'd like to do exactly, we can discuss that further, whether it'd be here or pm.
the rp for this can either be in a thread or in pm, I’m fine with whatever.

I’ll also be making a group version of this in the case multiple would be interested in a group.

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐
some background on me and what i’m about
└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘
★──────────★─────────★
first things first, i am under the age of 18. i understand that most people prefer not to rp with minors, and that's completely alright. i believe this should be the first thing i bring up so you don't have to read through to get to this possible let-down.
★──────────★─────────★
i'm 16 years old and i'm fine rping with anybody in any age range, younger or older than i am.

i do prefer to do a paragraph+, i'm not particularly a fan of one-liners unless it's something that'd require quicker action.

i'm willing to do any pairings you may have in mind, but i'm mostly experienced with m/m and m/f, though if it is something you'd like, i can do f/f. just know i won't be experienced with it.

i don't worry much if you can't respond right away. i'm willing to wait however long it may be, and if you need to drop out for any reason please let me know.

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

plot ideas
└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘
★──────────★─────────★
i'm not in any specifics, as i'd like us to build the world. i'm fine with a set cannon story or something new on the same basis. these are just some random toss-in ideas i'm just throwing out there. if you'd like to try anything else i'm always open for input.

also, we don't have to do romance of any kind! i’m completely good with any plot you have in mind.
★──────────★─────────★
libra of souls
honestly, i’m open to anything here, as it’s based around a custom character / oc.
doubling is fine for any of these plots. you have first serve of what you’d like to play.

plot 1, oc/oc.

basically the same concept for libra of souls, except there’s two conduits. of course, there’d be one for soul edge and one for soul calibur. how we’d play this out is up to you.

plot 2, oc/cannon.
same concept of libra of souls, one conduit trying to survive. you can take any side characters as will i.
★──────────★─────────★
main stories
i have no ideas for this. we could literally play out the main story or any character stories. we could even create a new story with the same characters, seriously good with whatever.
★──────────★─────────★

if you’ve got any questions or ideas feel free to ask/say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back