• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ➤ soul of wit (partner search for original plots!)

Ataraxie

Stay Peaceful
7w83z8x.png

"Brevity is the soul of wit."
➔ Then, perhaps, I’m an idiot...

• Hello fellow creatives. I’m writer looking for a partner or two to exchange ideas with. I’ve been writing since my middle school days and I’ve always had stories that I wanted to create and whole worlds to slowly build. Now that I have some ample time, I’d like to explore this collaborative space.

Here’s what I have to offer:

• - Multiple paragraph, third-person, past-tense responses. I write as if I’m writing a novel so if you like details, we may be cut from the same cloth.
    • - Relaxed pace. I don’t churn out responses daily for the sake of responding. I want to be intentional and put effort into writing so it’s worth both our times.
    • - Original ideas. I have some inkling of what I’d like to explore plot-wise and character-wise. Otherwise, I’m totally all in to hear yours.
    • - Diverse, rounded characters. I try not to limit myself to playing tropes and falling into “re-sleeving” the same character in multiple RPs. I make a new one each and every time so character creation is of importance.
    • - Friendly rapport. I try to maintain at least pleasant communications with my partners. We don’t have to discuss the minutia of daily living, if it’s not your jib, but I let my partners know what’s going on. Super open to online friendships and much preferred actually!
    • - Ditch-friendly. We all get bored or too busy to pursue things. A simple heads up will do. No need to explain. No judgements made here.

Here’s what I’m looking for:

• - Open-minded collaborators who can match my pace and enjoy writing all the same. Ideally, someone who’s writing style is similar to my own (so reading it would flow well), but I’m open to all you avant-garde writers out there who want to experiment with form.
    • - Patience. I extend this same courtesies, friend. I don't mind for how ever long it takes. Though, I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know if you'd like to quit.
    • - That’s it really. No need for word counts or labelling literacy levels because I personally don’t find it useful.

If you’d like to partner up, you only need to reply below or send me a pm/message. Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back