• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Soul Manifestors OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Okay :)
Well they've got similar powers so maybe they have a playful (or not so playful) rivalry.
I was actually wondering what if they ended up romantically involves. But that's just me. To answer your question, I don't see Laukai as a really competitive type, so it would probably be a friendly one. Like they duel and neither one ever really dominates the win rate.

Well I'm not looking to do any shipping right out the gate. But I'll keep it as an option though :xFwink: Playful Competition it is.
Btw, why didn't you add personality to the character sheets?

Well I'm not looking to do any shipping right out the gate. But I'll keep it as an option though :xFwink: Playful Competition it is.
Btw, why didn't you add personality to the character sheets?
I'm a bit of an over-shipper at times xD

I tend not to add personality because I personally have issues making that section work. Even if I have an idea of what a character is like, I myself have trouble knowing for sure how they'll be until I start playing them. So it sometimes became very inconsistent.

Does that make sense?

Oh, I see. Well there's nothing wrong with shipping, but in that case there's no way to known if it'll work till we see them personalities.

I probably should've asked this earlier but at this point they're just at the first manifestation level, correct?
Correct. They only have 'base' manifestation. This voyage would have been when they tapped into their name, but it'll have to happen some other way later.

Just a note for you all

I did make the combat rules available on the first post - so far I don't think I need to ask for edits though. What I'm just trying to say is that these are very skilled killers - so far you've all been doing well in not just simply killing them. Once we get into full-on combat I'd like to possibly use those rules, but for now just remember they shouldn't be killed in your posts unless I say you may do so.

Just posted and I think I made it a bit too dramatic and not realistic enough. Don't worry, I didn't kill anyone, just hurt them a lot. I made the fight a bit too easy for my character I think, but I really wanted to do the "Four seconds. Three seconds." idea that I had.

I hope it's an ok post. I've gotta get off now. It's late. See ya in the morning.
Sleep is for the people who can sleep!

As for the post, the assassins are expertly trained to fight Manifestors and thus be able to adapt. I'll accept it, but it's just something to keep in mind - while at the same time I'm wondering if I may need to limit the barrier a bit more. Because if he can just make himself invulnerable for four seconds continuously....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back