• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Soul Manifestors OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Yep iris and pupil share same color
Alright, fair enough. Some genetic oddity or perhaps.

I've been looking and it seems to me that Laukai has probably been there the longest and from the youngest age. He's probably not taken the test yet because he wasn't allowed to until this age anyway.

KhorneFlakes KhorneFlakes got any questions about Laukai or the RP or anything? Or anyone lurking have any questions?

Oof, just got up. Have to leave soon, so how's everybody doing?

Okay so, I think I can advertise my own other RP here. But if anyone is interested in a maybe different Sci-Fi mech RP, I have an idea

Question. Would it be plausible for someone from Hertsei to know someone from south zoru? MythyDW MythyDW
It's probably not impossible, especially since they border one another. It depends somewhat on situation, I think. I also assume you mean before joining the monastery

May I ask what you were thinking?

It's probably not impossible, especially since they border one another. It depends somewhat on situation, I think. I also assume you mean before joining the monastery

May I ask what you were thinking?
We were running the idea of our characters possibly having a pre-established relationship.

We were running the idea of our characters possibly having a pre-established relationship.
Romantic or just friendship?

Not that it matters. In any case, if you two can work out how you met before going to the monastery, then I don't have an issue with that. In either case, remember that you will have been at the monastery for years before the start of the RP, so there's also time there.

Romantic or just friendship?

Not that it matters. In any case, if you two can work out how you met before going to the monastery, then I don't have an issue with that. In either case, remember that you will have been at the monastery for years before the start of the RP, so there's also time there.
Not quite sure on the type of relationship. We will be talking that out. I will be sure to get all the points figured out with ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi

Platonic. Maybe my character's father is a chef and is regularly supplied with fresh caught meat. Kids were tagging along and became friends over time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back