• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Soul Eater

SilverSolis

The Reboot
So I recently finished this Anime, it had a nice message to it. Anyways, I am looking to roleplay it! It will take place after the kishin. Though I can create new arc enemies. I would expect 1- 10 paras but ten paras seems a bit to much for most. So on average around 1-3 paras but more is fine. Specifically for this roleplay I am looking for a meister. Though, we can have multiple weapons in the roleplay if more than one pair joins.

The Link will be incoming soon. In the mean time, be here and ready for the roleplay.

To post your character I will expect it in the character sign up area. And If all of you who join want it to keep going, Invite your friends in the OOC thread! I will set up the CS shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
waaah soul eater. its been a long time since i watched it, might as well re-watch it now!

looking forward to this <3

i'm up for being a weapon!

ill start working on my character now -

Wandering Hollow] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12570-silversolis/ said:
@SilverSolis[/URL] Hm.... I'm not sure about anyone in particular but I can check.
@TheHappyPikachu Heya! Wanna join a Soul Eater RP? :3
YUS.

SilverSolis said:
So RIght now is basically who you want to be your partner time.
Weapon Form : Tego-Kagi (Claws), Bow and arrow.

My god @TheHappyPikachu

I need you for more roleplays man
xD I have more that was just off the top of my head. xD "^W^ :3 :D :D :D

So... I was wondering. is a character like Crona allowed? Because my OC (and main character I use in soul-eater Rp's) is based off him slightly with the whole weapon in miester thing.... "^W^ (If not it's fine, just asking cus' I really love Rp-ing as them!!~ xD They're quite funny.) @SilverSolis

Male or female (depending on preference) weapon with slave complex looking for meister master~ Lol

I mean nevermind O~O ... ?

I can make a weapon for you that doesn't have a slave complex... that is if your alright being partners. Which I am now asking lol

Stamper said:
I mean nevermind O~O ... ?
I can make a weapon for you that doesn't have a slave complex... that is if your alright being partners. Which I am now asking lol
That would be lovely Stamper. :D xD :>

Lonely! I'm Mr. Lonely~ I need somebody! To by my mister/and/or partner!~ ( #Best song 2015)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back