• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Soul Eater: Ultamus

Which side will you choose?

• DWMA

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Sinless

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Neutral

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DWMA, Ultamus

Gohan510

Zero Mortal Plan!
image1.jpg

In a perfect world, there is peace, love, and kumbaya all around. Everyone has a place to call home, food in their bellies, and people who care for them; but world is far from perfect. To keep the balance of good and evil in check lies in the hands of Meisters and their partners, the Demon Weapons. Under the guidance of Lord Death and those he's chosen to assist the growing number of Demon Weapons being born into society.

Opposing the balance is SINLESS, a cult that claims to be doing the Will of God by targeting supernatural beings. Their motive, to make a "Perfect World" by removing all that is unnatural in their eyes: Witches, Werewolves, Vampires, Demon Weapons, etc.. Using seemingly immeasurable resources, they have started a movement that promotes prejudice against Demon Weapons. Their most recent boom in growth was after an event known as The First Sign (or some creative event title). A Demon Weapon had massacred a hundred people in broad daylight before being taken down by one of SINLESS' agents. With the story spread to new stations, social media, SINLESS went from a couple hundred nobodies to tens-of-thousands overnight.

Description of the rp?
A version/world completely different from the original Soul Eater as we know it. This one is a lot more dangerous as there are more kishins around and different cults that lay dormant around the world. The rules are slightly different in this version of Soul Eater, as it takes more souls to get your weapon to death scythe level. This is more of a fun idea I came up in my bed which can be a hit or run for many people as I realized people who join rps now a days don't stick around so... ONLY Join if you sticking around because I want this to work. I will be using other ideas and face claim's from other animes to make this rp a little more interesting.

What is the story line going to be like?
I want it to be like the normal story line of Soul Eater as we know and love. Everyone has a partner has teams and goes on missions to up their ranking and collect evil souls to slowly allow the weapon partner to get stronger and get closer to becoming Lord Death's personal weapon. Although it seems alright and slightly peaceful in the beginning of the rp I would like to introduce an evil cult of such that are in search of five specific ancient artifacts that'll help them change the order of the world and ultimately crumble the DWMA. The group will be known as Sinless as they do whatever it takes to get what they want either it be money, land, power, etc. There will of course be other evil that holds a threat to the DWMA, but the Sinless will be the main focus. In this story weapon and meisters aren't just only going to be stuck to being strictly in DWMA there are many partners who turned Rogue and even go against DWMA even joining cults like Sinless. GET CREATIVE!

Eight hundred years ago, the world was protected by Eight Shinigami Legions a group of dedicated to preserving the world order, led by Lord Death himself the group faced a betrayal by Death's own friend who became a kishin and wrecked havoc on the world with his insane power. Forced to be sealed away by his own friend, the group disbanded. The Grim Reaper then founded Death Weapon Meister Academy,
to act in it's place. Students within the school, enrolled as either meister (users of demon weapons) or weapon (humans who can transform into weapons) are educated and supervised at a young age to prevent the uprising of another kishin while upholding the responsibility of fighting against the forces of evil and the collection of souls of the deceased. Those of the N.O.T Class (Normally Overcome Targets) aspire to learn to control their weapons powers and/or seek opportunities made available through the school's trusted reputation around the world. However, those of the E.A.T Class (Especially Advantaged Talent) instead used their powers to fight evil while many aspire to create a death scythe, a powerful weapon made by collecting 96 evil human/Relc souls and four witch souls.

Who Is Sinless?
To dive into the idea of "Sinless" They are a group of bad guys with a prominent leader who truly despises lord death due to past experiences with the all knowing being. The leader goes by the name as "L.I.F.E" (Living in Fear Everyday). The group are known to have bases all over the world, ( Think of the geographic map to be the map we know and love on our globe with Death City it's own country in a sense.) having big illegal businesses and known for having high trafficking of (Souls, Weapons, Drugs, etc). They do whatever they want and live however they want, the group fears no other cult or organization as they are the biggest group/organization in the world. High level meisters who serve under Lord Death usually have horrible encounters with them. They don't abide by the normal rules of normal society as they follow the code of the "Streets" (Kill them before they kill you, Steal, Kill, protect each other, kill the rats, and DO NOT SNITCH!).

Artifacts
Ultamus was, at first, a beast of such incalculable and intimidating might that he was split up into five distinctive parts, each one of them chained and sealed away by magic from all the other monsters (hence "the Forbidden One"). That would have prevented his power from ever being used again. Ultamus's backstory and pharaoh-like appearance seemed to be a reference to the famous Egyptian legend of Osiris. Osiris was the god Egyptians believed brought them civilization, such as the knowledge of architecture, farming, and establishing the line of pharaohs. However, Osiris was betrayed by his jealous brother Set and was cut into several pieces, which were then scattered across Egypt. Osiris' wife Isis recovered the pieces and brought Osiris back to life long enough for them to bear a son, Horus, before Osiris departed to the Land of the Dead where he became its ruler. You usually find them as strange yellow floating rocks with blue and white aura around them inside of dark and dangerous areas.
Left Leg: A forbidden left leg sealed by magic. Whosoever breaks this seal will know infinite power. Gifting them the power of Speed (Giving the holder the ability of absolute speed, can even cross through time.)
Right Leg: A forbidden left leg sealed by magic. Whosoever breaks this seal will know infinite power. Gifting them the power of Control (Being able to control the mind of another)
Ultamus: This piece gives the holder the might of Ultamus if it's alone (Uncontrollable strength. By having this piece you can assemble the other pieces finally being able to summon the almighty Ultamus. Whoever is the one to summon Ultamus is who he will follow under their command only. Ultamus is almighty deity that can even destroy a state in one attack.
Left Arm: A forbidden left arm sealed by magic. Whosoever breaks this seal will know infinite power. (Giving them the power to collect souls at will, without effort.)
Right Arm: A forbidden left leg sealed by magic. Whosoever breaks this seal will know infinite power. Gifting them the power of the horde (Allowing them to summon hordes of demons from the fallen realm.)
Links
IC
OOC
Character Sheets
Extra
Rules/Lore Pieces

Last edited:
This sounds very interesting! I kind of did feel like the original Soul eater was lacking in the enemies department. I’d like to join.

This sounds very interesting! I kind of did feel like the original Soul eater was lacking in the enemies department. I’d like to join.
Come in come in Cs is already ready for you all! It did lack a presence in the rp lets get some fun, even invite friends if you’d like I want many people in here hopefully!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back