• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: The Trust within Meister and Weapon.

LeafKnight said:
"Well all dreams start somewhere, so here," he says, reaching into his pocket and grabbing the crane from earlier. "A symbol for the paper kingdom. The most delicate and intricate of all paper creations!" He hands it to her. "I have no need for it, anyways."
Ruby took the small crane and smiled at it. 'Thanks." She said, her smile spreading from ear to ear.

"I-It's honestly no problem," he said, letting a smile grow on his face as well. "We should definitely make that castle though. And that crane can go at the top! It'll totally kick ass!" He starts to go on another child-like tangent about the paper castle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LeafKnight said:
"I-It's honestly no problem," he said, letting a smile grow on his face as well. "We should definitely make that castle though. And that crane can go at the top! It'll totally kick ass!" He starts to go on another child-like tangent about the paper castle.
Ruby looked up at him. "You know what, that's not a bad idea." She said. "Do you have paper?" She asked.

After landing onto the ground Abigail, changed back into her human form. "Well it looks like the first egg on the long road ahead of us". She grabbed the egg and slowly swallowed ate it. "Well that taste hasn't changed since the last one I ate". She walked up to Vick yawning and laid her head on his shoulder. "Can we please go get a room now?".

Sent from my XT907

He nodded, standing up and headed for the door. "Yeah, I have tons," he said, calming down a tad. "I just need to go grab it from my place. I'll be right back!" He opens the door and runs to his apartment.

LeafKnight said:
He nodded, standing up and headed for the door. "Yeah, I have tons," he said, calming down a tad. "I just need to go grab it from my place. I'll be right back!" He opens the door and runs to his apartment.
Ruby smiled and watched him go to his room. She felt a warm feeling inside and began to panic a little bit. Did she like him? No no, it's impossible, or is it?

He runs back with a stack of paper and sets it down on the floor. "Alright, so how are we gonna build this castle??" he asked. "I guess we could just fold shapes and make it like that. Or if you have some glue, we can stick it together and make it easier."

cuddlefishkisses said:
(Sorry its like I suddenly have a life) Bailey walked beside him, her mind somewhere else. He's a trustworthy guy, and seems to trust me. Its really good to know that this, might work out."
(Yeah, and I suddenly had work :P )

Mac looked to his partner, he had a hopeful energy in his step. Now that he had someone depending on him, it might be easier to overcome his temptations from within. As he observed his partner, he said, "Is everything alright Bay?"

LeafKnight said:
He runs back with a stack of paper and sets it down on the floor. "Alright, so how are we gonna build this castle??" he asked. "I guess we could just fold shapes and make it like that. Or if you have some glue, we can stick it together and make it easier.
Ruby held up a small tube of glue. 'Ready to start."

"Awesome!" he says as he takes the glue. "Now here's how we're gonna do it!" He takes some sheets of paper and puts them in a square on the floor, then takes some more sheets and glues them standing up in a square as well. "That'll be the wall, and hopefully it won't fall over before we can make it a bit stronger."

LeafKnight said:
"Awesome!" he says as he takes the glue. "Now here's how we're gonna do it!" He takes some sheets of paper and puts them in a square on the floor, then takes some more sheets and glues them standing up in a square as well. "That'll be the wall, and hopefully it won't fall over before we can make it a bit stronger."
Ruby nodded and started helping.

[QUOTE="Anime Is Life]"If you were naked I would want in." He said to her smirking. He looked at her as she said the word Strategy "I'm sorry but if we are gonna go through with some complicated plan I won't be able to remember it so you should not try to help me there." He told her.
(Sorry I thought I replied to this.)

[/QUOTE]
Isla frowned a little, crossing her arms across her chest. "We are gonna be a pair for sure..." She mentioned, a little sarcastic. She rolled her eyes, then swiftly moved her arm so her hand could hit him in the face. "Stop thinking about me in my weapon form as a sexual matter." She said, then laughed a little. She was trying hard to keep a serious composure, but with this guy, it was difficult.

(It's okay. Just too much going on on the page.)

After a little while, he sets down a final piece of paper, gluing it onto the wall and standing up with a smile. "This looks like a pretty kickass castle," he said, feeling proud of himself for the creation. "I'd say that more work can be done but, as it stands, it's great."

LeafKnight said:
After a little while, he sets down a final piece of paper, gluing it onto the wall and standing up with a smile. "This looks like a pretty kickass castle," he said, feeling proud of himself for the creation. "I'd say that more work can be done but, as it stands, it's great."
Ruby smiled and looked at it. "It is a pretty kick ass castle." She said.

He turned to her and smiled, letting a slight blush show. "Heh, I guess I have to thank you, Queen," he said. "For giving me this idea in the first place. I-I mean, the other paper creations were starting to get a bit bland and all."

LeafKnight said:
He turned to her and smiled, letting a slight blush show. "Heh, I guess I have to thank you, Queen," he said. "For giving me this idea in the first place. I-I mean, the other paper creations were starting to get a bit bland and all."
Ruby smiled. "Your welcome, I guess. Though it was more of an us idea." She said.

CelticHero37 said:
(Yeah, and I suddenly had work :P )
Mac looked to his partner, he had a hopeful energy in his step. Now that he had someone depending on him, it might be easier to overcome his temptations from within. As he observed his partner, he said, "Is everything alright Bay?"
Bailey was broken out of her haze again by Mac's comment. "Yeah, I'm fine. It's all good. I'm just more of an observer than a talker. Just taking it all in."

"I suppose so," he said, laying down on the floor and looking up at the ceiling. "Heh, and to think that just a couple of days ago you hated my friggin' guts."

LeafKnight said:
"I suppose so," he said, laying down on the floor and looking up at the ceiling. "Heh, and to think that just a couple of days ago you hated my friggin' guts."
Ruby chuckled and laid down next to him. "Yeah I guess I did." She said.

"Oh, sorry then. I didn't mean to disturb you. So, have you given any thought to our mission yet? Do you remember what we're doing?" Mac asked frankly.

"It's ok, sometimes we need a dose of reality. " Bailey gave him a sad smile before replying "Our mission is by the death city market, so its not like we have to go anywhere."

"You know, I walk by the market almost everyday. The egg is around there and has killed about 10 people. T-that easily could have been me.
" She looked at the ground walking slowly forward.

Mac cast a concerned look at Bailey, putting his hand on her shoulder. "But it wasn't you Bay, because you've got better things ahead of you."

A shadow darkened Mac's expression as he continued, "I slept on the street for most of my life and have survived until now. It can happen to anybody. At any time. But Bay, that's why we're here. We stop them. We are the center of their fear. Got it? You're here for a reason."

Bailey nodded. "We're the center of their fear." She repeated. "I like the way that sounds. You should use that more often. You and your clever words, im surprised you aren't surrounded by girls." She joked.

With that comment, Mac blushed a bright red and looked away. "I'm not one of those guys who constantly needs girls trailing after them you know!" He said defensively. 'Although it wouldn't hurt to have someone pay attention to me... but I don't have to worry about that now.' Looking back to his partner, he said quietly, "Anyways, having a bunch of girls around would just bring out my Star instincts more. One is all I need." The last part slipped out rather involuntarily and Mac gave a surprised look as if he hadn't meant to say it out loud.

(I'm going out to dinner, I'll be back in about an hour.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Broken-Angel]After landing onto the ground Abigail, changed back into her human form. "Well it looks like the first egg on the long road ahead of us". She grabbed the egg and slowly swallowed ate it. "Well that taste hasn't changed since the last one I ate". She walked up to Vick yawning and laid her head on his shoulder. "Can we please go get a room now?".
Sent from my XT907

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah yeah, when did you start to complain" he said to her laughing. He then went to the hotel and rented a room for the night. After they had made it to the room he opens the door and he saw two queen sized beds. "A bed that will feel good when you sleep on it..." He says out loud. "What does a soul even taste like Saby?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back