• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: The Perfect Order

DaughterofAthena said:
Hmm...? Yours was on the little ID cards that you made. I thought it was really cool, actually.
Yeaaaah, but it looked like an actual intended part of the card instead of something I added in due to the rules. >.< Minor technicality.

I really like the cards. It took me a while to format them to the examples shown in canon.

[QUOTE="Pariah Stark]Yeaaaah, but it looked like an actual intended part of the card instead of something I added in due to the rules. >.< Minor technicality.
I really like the cards. It took me a while to format them to the examples shown in canon.

[/QUOTE]
Well, either way, we saw it and we counted it.

Honestly, I actually completely missed it. The others caught it and pointed it out to me.

[QUOTE="Pariah Stark]I feel like Ark is the one who actually caught it in my card.

[/QUOTE]
I dunno. Because when I was looking through I saw it and was confused because I remembered Athena saying it was missing xD

Yeah, I do. Been crazy busy lately. I'll get to it when I have time, though, looking at how my teachers are piling homework on me like their getting paid extra to make it as hard as possible to find time away from it.

Everyone should have something to post again now!! Sorry it took a bit longer than anticipated. Feel free to ask if you have any questions on what is going on IC. I will be updating the summary in about an hour.

Golden Glow]Um... Hi. Hope I'm not too late to join this. [/QUOTE] We are always accepting although we only formally accept characters on the weekends. You will get a PM from [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL] next weekend in regards to the status of your character. In the meantime, you are more than welcome to chat with us here in the OOC and you can read the "Updates" page to get an idea of what's going on if you haven't already.

It's nice to meet you and I'm glad I was able to perk your interest in joining us in the marvelous world of Soul Eater.

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]"NEW"

[/QUOTE]
This is basically saying someone is a new student. And all new students have been in school for about a month

Users who are viewing this thread

Back