• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: The Perfect Order

@DaughterofAthena[/URL] and any other mods.
Witches require a different CS. Witches cannot realistically be at the DWMA without a lot of circumstances surrounding it. For further information, please PM @CelticHero37 and @Arkytior as they are the most involved in character acceptance. There will also be a bit more explanation when the Neutral Characters tab is added to the thread. I'm still waiting on it to get added.

DaughterofAthena said:
Witches require a different CS. Witches cannot realistically be at the DWMA without a lot of circumstances surrounding it. For further information, please PM @CelticHero37 and @Arkytior as they are the most involved in character acceptance. There will also be a bit more explanation when the Neutral Characters tab is added to the thread. I'm still waiting on it to get added.
Alright! Thank you! I'll just submit her as a normal meister.

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Then that means someone overthrows her as the official idiot

[/QUOTE]
There are other words for idiot.

such as fool for example

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Oh! Also, forgive me if this is something I completely missed in NOT! or whatever, but the NEW class is mostly comprised of new students who have yet to be sorted? I'm not sure what it is.

[/QUOTE]
Correct. If it is your first year at the DWMA then you are NEW. You have no choice in that if you say you are new to the school.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Did somebody say-
[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
af1bd70a2e7b9bd662792071d67350a7.jpg

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]E^&*xcaliber: What is your name child?
Me : It is-

Excaliber: Quiet you fool

Me: How did you Know? *^*

[/QUOTE]
That is the worst autocorrect incident I have had in a while...

AH YES! Finally finished my CS. Took me a while there, but I got it done.

Just gonna lurk around here until it's accepted/needs fixing.

I must say there are a lot of sheets already up. O.o I'll probably have mine done soon, Finishing up the bio then touching over everything a bit and I'll be putting it up.

Anybody want to partner up? I think I'm going to make a weapon and meister character but for different pairings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back