• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: The Last Stand IC

Characters
Here

Britt-21

Omniverse Explorer
Roleplay Type(s)

Athena.png
1646436707877.png

Kyuubey Kyuubey Mineczka Mineczka Phayne Phayne The Elder The Elder Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime

Athena kicked the stand down on her bike and had climbed off of it to allow the large hunk of metal and more to rest against the snow covered ground. Now, riding on a motorcycle was not the most ideal choice, considering the cold bitter air would freeze just about anything without proper gear. The blonde had known they were going to go into a colder environment, which prompted her to bring gloves, her helmet, and even dress a little more warm than usual. Despite hating clothes that restricted her, she'd rather have that over frostbite any day. Their surroundings were very much forest and hills and left more of an eerie feel to the entire situation. Her eyes lifted up to the sky and knew that it would be dark shortly The show's about to start. While we have time I guess we could patrol the area, look for hiding spots. "Hope you're not too chilly, Bryn. Since cold likes to attach to metal." she looked down at the suit of armor that was her partner and gently tapped one of the pieces before turning to the group that started to come up as well. Now it seemed that more than one pair had been assigned to the situation, why?

All because there was more than one issue in this area and they all needed to be wiped out in one go. Dangerous Druids that were not only taking unsuspecting travelers, but also binding with other druids to become powerful over time. If they became any of a bigger threat, things would get quite messy. Her golden eyes shifted to the building they were standing before, recalling that this was not the only place within the area that the Druids could Inhabit. "So tell me, who's going where?" she asked, putting her hands on her hips and looking to the others "There's more than one place here, but this is the biggest building out of the whole area." she pointed a thumb toward the building and nodded her head the same way "I don't know about you guys but I want to skip to the fun part about this whole mission and that's to kill some druid ass."

669003de8cf04a9f96c6b2d279449d35.png

FHpcfwJXwAwEuyW.jpg

full

Interacts: Britt-21 Britt-21 Mineczka Mineczka
Mentions: The Elder The Elder Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Kyuubey Kyuubey

Wind brushing against his hair, Ajax found himself hovering a foot above the ground as he sped towards the mission destination; his hoverboard having little difficulty traversing the various terrain that whizzed by him at great speeds; the sights around him almost a blur as he continued forward; eyes glancing at the others every now and then as they too made their way to the mission location. Quite a few of them had been dispatched for this one mission; the higher ups obviously believing that this was a task far riskier than what it seemed to be. While Ajax tended to operate alone far often than he did with others, he was not beyond the idea of working with others for the sake of the mission. The only factor that would cause him to falter would be 'who' he was working with. Needless to say, there were some here that weren't exactly ideal. Ajax gave a glance towards the speeding bike that had distanced itself from everyone else. Ajax sighed, knowing which brute was currently speeding ahead.

Unburdered by the need to wait for a partner, the autonomous free spirit that was Ajax was perfectly in his element as he briskly flew through the air; a kickflip followed by a fakie bigspin on his board just about summing up the growing excitement within the werewolf as he kept pace with the rest. A showboat at heart despite his rough upbringing, Ajax could not help but take the piss as he began to swerve from side to side, twisting the board a full 180 as he switched sides and appeared to fly backwards; middle finger raised towards everyone else behind him as he laughed inwardly. "Hurry the fuck up slowpokes!, Otherwise I just might end up completing this mission on my own!" he shouted to whomever was behind, the werewolf adjusting his balance on the board so that more weight was on his frontfoot; the front dipping slightly so he was not angled thus causing his momentum to increase now that the thrusters were pushing him forward rather than solely keeping him up.

Arriving at the designated spot, Ajax would appear right behind Athena and Bryn; the duo having the benefit of an actual vehicle to carry them there. They had stopped next to quite a large building; one that supposedly was inhabited by the druids they had been sent here to investigate; if not dispose of should they beyond the point of saving. This however was only one of several locations mentioned in the briefing.
"I'm going to the big building" proclaimed Ajax as Athena finished; holding his board to his side as he walked towards the pair; his chest puffed out as he confidently strode over to them. Eyeing up Athena and her partner Bryn; presently in armour form. "Listen here, It might be a tad too much for you to handle Athena..." he paused, glancing at the armour she was wearing. Noting his own reflection in her present form. " Hi Bryn" he waved, before focusing back on Athena. "I'm fully aware that Bryn can handle herself, but I'm not so sure about you Athena" he winked, continuing to chastise her as he did his best to wind up his arch nemesis. "So how about this? You leave the bigger fish to me and the others... that sound good? I wouldn't want to see ya get hurt yeah?" he continued to goad, the man on the verge of laughing. It had simply become second nature to him, to wanna provoke the one he had deemed to be his biggest hindrance in the DWMA. Considering what she had done to him; accidental or not. It was still a simple fact that a large chunk of his time in the academy thus far had been spent on the sidelines, recovering from the injury he had sustained the last time they had been on a mission together. Hence, Ajax could also not help but wonder why the upper echelon had decided it would be a good idea to send them out on the same mission again. "Sorry about this Bryn, but i'll make it up to you some time" his eyes glanced towards Bryn's form again. "Can't risk others getting hurt again can we?" he questioned, rhetorical this time.

Last edited:
Syren Morellius

__jeanne_d_arc_and_jeanne_d_arc_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_lack__sample-b68d6c9b6bae4146c7af977a...jpgSy was kicked out in the back of Jin’s truck, enjoying the freedom of not being shoved between the feline and the muscular man she had the pleasure of being the partner of, as they sped along their attended path, headed to their next mission. The crisp cold breeze was blowing those snow colored strands about wildly, those piercing golden-yellow pupils obscured but still able to peer through to stare at the road stretching out behind him. The bloodsucker had been minding her own damn business until she heard Ajax start boasting from his ahead position, his middle finger clearly coming into view as she turned around to glare at him. “ IF I WASN’T STUCK IN THIS DAMN ANCIENT ASS FUCKIN’ TRUCK I’D BEAT YOUR ASS, JACKOFF. “ Ah there it was, the cute nickname she’d given Ajax. At first she’d started calling him Jax but it soon turned into Jackoff the more she learned of his taunting ass nature. He probably beat his meat on the daily, so Jackoff was fitting.

A fist slammed itself onto the hood of her partner’s truck, denting it slightly as she shot wild glares towards the werewolf. That didn’t last long as she heard Jin’s protesting from inside the cab, a smirk crossing her features as she leaned over and let her face appear in the driver side window. “ Sorrrrrrrrrrrrry Jin. He just pisses me off so much, y’know? “ She apologized with a small smile, those sharp canines glistening as clear as day. Speaking of day…. Syren looked up to watch the giant cackling sun start to ebb off towards the edge of their part of the world, the time of shadows soon to be upon them. Arguably her favorite time. A sigh pushed past her lips as she settled back down in the bed of the truck, leaning against one of the sides to support her. It didn’t take much longer for them to come to a stop.

Sy went through the notions of stretching, arms cast up to the sky before she very clearly flipped Ajax the bird, smiling cutely as she did so. Her boots hit the ground, that subtle crunch of snow being heard beneath them as she reached the passenger side and leaned over Xander, not even caring that she was all up on him as she went to grab her cap. Her head turned to the side, face inches from his as she flashed him a mischievous grin. Without a word she disappeared, making her way towards the trio that had already formed. “ Oh bite me, Jackoff. You and I both know Athena can handle herself. There’s no point getting her riled up before we get to the actual fighting or else she’s going to burn herself out pounding your ass into the ground. “ Sy shoved a hand into her hair, fixing the messily splayed strands that the icy wind had so kindly strewn about. The end result was hard to differentiate as it looked entirely the same but soon that hat she'd snatched up was nestled upon her head to hide the mess beneath it. Her own outfit was hardly to be called or categorized as acceptable attire, especially given the freezing climate around them but none of that bothered her. After all, she was undead.

I’ll go wherever Jin feels we should go. “ Sy was only vaguely speaking to the group now, her attention diverted towards the building in front of them as she listened intently for anything unusual. “ I’m just here because they told us to be. I'm not sure why it would require the entire lot of us. “ She glanced back towards the group, those eyes starting to glow the darker the area around them became. If this was something she was aware of, she didn’t show it, as her expression remained just as neutral as always.

The whole group is getting a dang tag; Britt-21 Britt-21 Phayne Phayne Mineczka Mineczka The Elder The Elder Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime

Last edited:

click me for the character sheet
⬆click the image above to go to the character sheet⬆
Itadori.Yuuji.full.2860078.jpgYusuke clenched his jaw as he felt the tires of his car begin to slip as they hit the beginning of the snow. He eased up off the gas and threw the shifter into a lower gear, relaxing to a degree after he felt some of the traction return to the tires. He'd come prepared for the snow conditions, having swapped out his racing slicks for studs before the mission, but he hadn't quite expected conditions to get quite this bad. In an extremely rare display of introspection, Yusuke briefly wondered whether it might have been better just to have tagged along in Jin's truck with him and his partner. That line of thinking was cut short, however, as he remembered that Xander had also chosen to ride in Jin's truck. Four was already pushing it, especially given the fact that Jin's partner Sy preferred to lounge in the bed during a ride, and Yusuke didn't want to smash into the back seat so five was pretty much out of the question.
"Starting to get kinda chilly," he mused aloud as he leaned forward to turn up the heat on the dash, not really expecting a response from his partner seated next to him. Nix was very much someone of few words, and Yusuke had quickly learned that he only spoke when absolutely necessary. That and the cacophonous noise of Yusuke's car made conversation difficult. "You going to hold up alright in this weather?" he continued, stealing a glance over at his partner. "We haven't done any missions in the cold before".
Yusuke watched Ajax whiz by him, able to outpace Yusuke's car after he'd been forced to control his speed thanks to the snow. He saw Ajax say something to the occupants of Jin's truck as he shot past them, but he couldn't hear any of it over the noise of his own car. Judging by the look on Ajax's face, as well as the fact that Sy had leaned half her body over the side of the truck bed to retort, it had probably been something of a provocation. Ajax's taunts had never managed to bother Yusuke before, but then again, very little did manage to bother him in the first place.
Finally, he reached the area where the others in ahead of him had stopped, parking his car next to Jin's truck. As he gathered his things and prepered to step out into the cold, Yusuke was struck by just how many people were gathered there. He'd already thought the inclusion of Xander and Ajax had been odd, as he and Jin were usually more than enough to handle any kind of mission, but it seemed that Athena and Bryn had been assigned to the mission as well.
"If I'd known it was going to be this much of a party, I would have brought snacks," Yusuke said, attempting to break the ice by cracking a joke as he stepped out of his car and shut the door behind him. "Is this it, or are we waiting on more company?"
Britt-21 Britt-21 Phayne Phayne Mineczka Mineczka The Elder The Elder Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime

Last edited:

a9ea6bca04d109c87f86a2b42fd9a021.png

43f31d8b885f06b20d133e0ffa468fec.jpg

full

Interacts: Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime
Mentions: Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Mineczka Mineczka Britt-21 Britt-21

Buckled in tight to the passengers side seat, Nix had remained deadly silent throughout the journey to the mission location; the dark haired youth sitting in absolute silence that it wouldn't have been that surprising had his partner forgotten he was even there. Like a porcelain doll strapped in, he had been almost statue-esque in his demeanour; not once attempting to strike a conversation with Yusuke, nor bothering to fiddle with the A/C unit and stereo system like most passengers tended to do. He merely sat there obediently, eyes watching the road ahead as they continued through the snow. He did however have a small box of choco-stick snacks in his hand, the package opened ever so slightly in the corner so as to allow one choco-stick to come through at a time. Whilst showing little emotion as to whether he enjoyed or detested the snack, Nix had opted to bring it along with him along this ride to further his attempts to integrate into modern day society. This particular snack seemed to be all the rage with kids these days... at least according to the TV advert he had seen a few days ago.

Glancing to his left where Yusuke sat, Nix would only reply to his partners question with a dead pan expression; half a choco-stick sticking out of his mouth before slowly being nibbled away; again showing little satisfaction or dissatisfaction with the savoury treat. A little sigh however would escape his mouth as the end of the treat was swallowed; the faint mist often present in cold temperatures floating through the air in front of him as he did so.

Generally speaking, the cold that permeated the area outside was of little hindrance to Nix; the assassin having found himself in far colder places than this. Whilst he could only speak from his own experience, Nix could no longer feel the touch of cold or warmth against his skin. Having taken many lives throughout his time prior to the DWMA, he had become numb to such trivial things. After all, a weapon doesn't need to feel warmth, a weapon doesn't need to feel cold. A weapon is merely a tool used solely for the act of killing those that stand before its wielder. An object that lacks the ability to complain about whether it is cold or not. Nix was a weapon; that fact had been engraved into him all those years ago; a belief so ingrained in him that it would be a mountainous task to overcome it completely. Cold, warmth...friend or foe these weren't things he needed to spare a second thought on. Just wind him up and point him in the right direction, he would fulfill his task.

Nix's attention would be drawn away from Yusuke as the movement of Ajax caught his eye, the autonomous weapon speeding ahead on his hoverboard, the white haired fool doing his best to chastise those that fell behind him. A blatant braggard by all accounts, however much like Yusuke had done, Nix showed little care towards the werewolf's antics; nor did he show any signs of being visually affected by the curvaceous sight of Sy bending over the roof of Jin's truck. Two moons. Nix spared a glance towards Yusuke to see if he had been stricken by such a sight; the demon weapon ready to grab a hold of the wheel should his meister be rendered unable to concentrate; alas Yusuke was unfazed by the sight before him.

Having nothing to worry about, Nix continued to silently sit by as they journeyed to the spot; the number of choco-sticks he was eating reducing ever so slowly as they made their way, until finally arriving at the spot; where Nix would casually place the snack into the glove compartment; before stepping out of the car; keeping pace behind Yusuke as they joined the growing number of people.

de92b64-68a56e40-5bec-45fa-934e-5d84b2bd7c68.jpg
allema.demo.webp

It had been a while since Brynhildr was on a mission, especially so with so many people involved. But that was expected with what the mission entailed. It was something that felt far closer to home than she was willing to admit, while it wasn't home for her, the snowy forest gave enough of a reminder of her life before joining the DWMA, and meeting Athena. As the trees passed quickly at the sound of a motorcycle far more powerful than hers, it reminded of her time learning the ways of her mother, along with the actions of those encroaching upon her home. However, a trip down nostalgia lane was not what Brynhildr and Athena were here for, let alone everyone else. As this also involved several other teams, including Ajax, who went flying past on his hoverboard, shouting for the rest of the team to keep up, along with YuYu, Syren, Jin, Nix, Kelko, Xander, and possibly more, it was a big deal, and a lot was riding on this, and even the usually pacifistic Brynhildr wanted to fight in this one... Their mission, was to eliminate a ring of dark druids.

The perversion of her mother's magic had drawn some ire from the bear, she wanted them gone, and that anger would feed into Athena, while she may not notice it at first, as they got closer to the destination, Brynhildr's rage slowly came to a boil, she was ready to bring some justice, however, the words of Athena soon broke her thoughts,

"Hope you're not too chilly, Bryn. Since cold likes to attach to metal."

Despite how Athena acted around those like Ajax, Brynhildr knew she was truly a big softie, just like her weapon. A smile came from Brynhildr, as she replied as gently as ever,

"I'll be fine! Don't worry about me! Just let me know if I'm keeping you warm enough!"

Soon after, Ajax had arrived with the others, most having ridden in Jin's truck, and YuYu with Nix and Xander. Of course, with Ajax and Athena in the same thirty feet of each other, Ajax had to get a dig in at Athena, while also saying hello to her. While Brynhildr couldn't wave, it could easily be implied that she would greet back. However, as much as Ajax had mentioned that she could handle herself, he teased Athena that she couldn't, and especially mentioned that Athena would get hurt... While only Athena could hear her, Brynhildr did mumble to herself a response,

"Athena won't get hurt so long as I'm her armour...."

While he had meant it for Athena, Ajax hadn't realized that, in a way, his slight had been directed to Brynhildr as well, as, she was her armour, the best defense for Athena, letting her do what she so needed without risk of injury, as Brynhildr would shoulder the attack without much issue. However, before Athena replied, Syren had jumped in, remarking for Ajax to knock it off before Athena bludgeons him into the ground. It appeared that all of Brynhildr's friends had come to take out the ring, now, she just waited for the fight to begin....

Interact: Britt-21 Britt-21
Mentions: Phayne Phayne The Elder The Elder Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Kyuubey Kyuubey Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Mitchs98 Mitchs98

Xander was well.. doing what one would expect a cat to do. the feline pretty boy curled up on a seat with no seatbelt on but of course he wasn’t in the form of a tiny snow leopard because that would be practical and not at all annoying no instead the monster cat was curled up in there human form despite the seemingly very uncomfortable position Xander was in but to the cat man it was great. One might ask why he bothered to hitch a ride with Jin and Sy the answer was simple. He didn’t have a car and he found the pair amusing to watch and interact with. Though frankly he found most of the gaggle of weapons and miester sent on this mission to be in the same category so win win. Sy yelling at Ajax woke Xander up however. His fluffy ears waggling back and fourth yawning with a small chuckle. “Ajax antagonising the girls again hey” xander mumbled tail wagging back and fourth as he reorientated himself to a sitting position there was a strong sense of magic in the air of there destination frankly You never knew with magic so sending so many people seemed to be the right call and form where he was sitting he could… make out sy and her minimalist outfit Leaning over him to grab her cap the monster cat shooting her a cheeky grin. His tail booping her snoot as she silently slid away. “Lovely outfit by the way sy minimalist suits you“ xander said with a chuckle instead of opening the car door.. xander jump out the opened truck window rolling in the ground once before standing up with a dramatic twirl. “Ello everyone else have no fear your resident wizard is here“ xander gave a theatrical bow. “But seriously yusuke right this really is a party nice to see you all the weathers great isn’t it?” They’d shot a grin towards Athena. And bryn knowing the weapon girl would share the sentiment on it not really being THAT cold. “Also nix might wanna wipe the chocolate off your face there a bit on your chin” xander added on if it was true or not who knew. Afterall what was a bit of Pre-mission trolling between friends

1646100736640.png
Snow Trip
3c08b33faf000b937c71c71f059b50c6.pngThe drive to the snow cabin was long and rather uneventful as Jin expected it to be. Which was mostly the reason on why he wanted Yusuke to ride along with them to help living things up. But the little rascal was hellbent on driving his own damn car, a car that would most likely have problems on this type of road. So Jin trailed behind his buddy most of the way making sure he didn't do anything stupid or reckless. They both spent hours on each others vehicles and he'll be damned if Yusuke messed something up just for them to buy new parts and fix whatever broke. As he thought that, he heard mocking them as they approached the cabin sight. And of course his words riled up Syren, to the point she even DENTED JIN'S ROOF. "HEYY!! MY TRUCK ISN'T A PUNCHING BAG!" He obviously didn't care she called his baby ancient, that easily went over his head after Sy put her hands on her. "Not I gotta get this dent out once all this shit is over." He said grumbling to himself after she apologize. I outta chuck her far into the woods for that while she's in weapon form. He thought to himself causing a grin to form on his face and a sinister chuckle to escape his lips.

As he finally comes to a stop, he exits his truck and immediately stands on the driver side, inspecting the roof of his truck. Feeling and looking around at the damage tears manage to fall from his eyes. "It's okay baby, I'll fix you up. Daddy promises." He says rubbing the dent. He then hops down closing and locking his doors, wiping the tears from his face. He waltz up towards the the group forming ahead. Apparently Ajax was popping off at the mouth again, and Syren was right there to put him in his place. "If its Athena vs Ajax, I got my money on her. I'm sure she can handle the little whelp." He said grinning and straightening his jacket. "Plus while y'all are fighting, me, Yusuke, and our partners will be clearing this mission with ease. I don't even know why y'all are here to begin with." He says looking around. The sun was finally ending its setting process, and night was nearly upon them. Soon enough Yusuke finally arrived parking next to his truck, and walking up onto the group.

"If there's more of us, then it's definitely overkill. Glad you finally made it though. I bet next time, you'll take my offer and ride with me." He said as he placed his arm around his best friend leaning down a bit. "I will say this. Just be happy Sy didn't ride with you. Crazy vamp dented my roof, talking shit to Ajax. Can you believe that? I give her a ride and this is how I'm repaid." He said entering a small rant as everyone talked about whatever. "You and I are obviously teaming up. We can speed run this mission in no time." He says patting Yusuke on his chest, before standing straight up. "We'll checkout the left side of the resort. You all can have the big building and snuggle up inside." He said aloud for everyone to hear.
Britt-21 Britt-21 Kyuubey Kyuubey Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Phayne Phayne Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Mineczka Mineczka

Varia Dremer
qhSGCpj.jpg

Varia had been increasingly bored lately with not too terribly much going on her herself and her partner, her boredom causing her to find various ways to amuse herself all on her own. From various mischiefs to knocking over trash cans at night and sneaking around the next morning to watch angry reactions to peeking into Athena's bedroom solely to annoy the blonde. What could she say? If she wasn't going to be able to do anything fun and exciting she'd make her own fun! That's why as soon as the opportunity for a largescale mission presented itself she leaped at the opportunity....well...she was assigned to it. But, still, she'd of volunteered anyway! It didn't take the blue-haired woman long at all to gear up, get her motorcycle ready, and for the pair to head off to the mountain. Of course, she got Kelko to drive while she herself sat in the sidecar. She was perfectly capable of driving herself she just felt a little lazy today.

She pretty much didn't stop talking the whole way about how much ass they were going to kick and how exciting the mission would be. The motorcycle would soon arrive not too long after Jin pulled up to the group with Varia shortly leaping out with a big ol' grin on her lips. "WOOOO! LETS FUCK SHIT UP!" She shouted with as much gusto that she could muster. "Snuggle up? Only snuggling I'm gonna be doing is a bit more violent, with a big hammer...and kinda not snuggling...ehh...what I mean to say is I'm just gonna bash stuff." She spoke, sort of trailing off a little before shrugging. "Sooo......what's the plan?" She asked as she bounced in place a little, glancing around at everyone there. "I don't care who I'm grouped with so long as there are plenty of bad guys to smack and some doors to bust down. That's always fun." She giggled a little, truly having her priorities straight. Everyone else was arguing on who would outdo the other while all she cared about was the number of bad people she would be able to subject to blunt force trauma.

"I'm gonna be honest...I didn't pay attention to much of what we were supposed to do other than scout the area and kill some druids." Varia just grinned sheepishly. Hopefully, no one expected her to remember anything important. That'd be pretty bad for everyone involved....oh well. Easy come easy go.

Last edited:
Athena.png
1646799826630.png

Athena's head whipped toward Ajax as he claimed he'd go into the big building "Wh- Wait you bas-" her eyes narrowed as he began to say that this might be a tad too much for her, causing the blonde to grit her teeth and her hands clench. Who did Ajax think he was? This bastard was gonna be taught a lesson before he knew it "You son of a bitch!" she shouted, her blood coming to a boil "I can ha-" Phayne Phayne before she could finish her sentence, Sy had stepped in, saying that she could very well protect herself and there was no point in actually getting her mad before their mission. Hell, Sy was even confident in Athena actually pounding the mutt into the ground. At least someone knows how I operate. Damn. she thought, though she knew Bryn knew far more on how she operated than anyone else. Kyuubey Kyuubey . "I swear I could punch him a thousand times and it still wouldnt be enough to calm me down." she muttered toward her partner "You're definitely keeping me warm, I will say that. I don't need to be shaking like a leaf mid battle."

She turned toward Yuyu as he spoke up behind all of the commotion that was starting to rise, followed by Jin who had his bets set on Athena for a battle against Ajax. The Elder The Elder Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime This alone was starting to inflate her ego, and made her smirk while looking at Ajax "Well well, Looks like some people are in my favor." she put a hand on her hip and had leaned on one leg a bit mother than the other while Jin added on, only making her glare at the large man while he spoke with Yuyu This guy. I don't understand why they had to put all of us together instead of doing separate teams. "Tch." was all that left her mouth as she took a look at the large building. While Bryn may have had a large weapon form, it wouldn't stop her from being useful in the slightest. Her armored form would definitely be great defense while Athena could straight up go offense. Mineczka Mineczka Without asking or even warning her other teammates, she instead went up to the large building, wanting to make sure she got some action in before Ajax did.

"Varia, you can find some Druids and kick their ass, that's all you need to know." Varia was definitely one of the many chaotic ones of the group, and that's what Athena liked...Aside from getting stalked by her every now and again. To which she absolutely despised. Hence why she would make an investment in blackout curtains soon to avoid being peeped on by the girl. Mitchs98 Mitchs98 As she approached the door, she reached for the handle and spoke "We got this, Bryn. I'm not going to let some guy talk down on us like that." grabbing the knob and pushing the door open, she began to wait and see if anything would come out to attack due to the invasion of the possible Druid's home. "I'm not gonna wait for backup, whatever happens, happens. Wouldn't be the first time we've walked into something like this."

FHpcfwJXwAwEuyW.jpg

"Ha.. I'd rather not" replied Ajax, "I might end up getting some kind of bloodsucker infection if I were to sink my teeth into a pSYcho like you..." he added, turning to face the scantily garbed bloodsucker. Eyes fixed upon what she had put on display for everyone to see, barely a hint of red appearing on Ajax's cheeks as he took in the sight before him. Seeing Sy in such a state was nothing new to Ajax, he had seen it all before and in all honesty, this was a decent attempt on her part to at least appear to be 'fully dressed'. Glancing between everyone currently here, There was a glaringly obvious contrast between what Sy wore compared to the armor clad Athena presently hidden within Bryn's armour form. Truly, Sy stood out among the current trio of women here. Had it been anyone besides the bloodsucker, they might have already frozen to death. "Besides I ain't like all the other men that seem to lose their shit around you... I've got standards. So just continue to fill your head with thoughts about me jacking off..." he added, referencing her nickname for him "whatever gets you off at night." he winked, before giving her the finger and sticking his tongue out.

"As for Athena being able to handle herself..." he turned to glance at her. "I have my doubts", his mischievous nature turned to a more sour tone. "I've seen what she is capable off and it ain't the druids I'm worried about being harmed" he said; though his voice was far softer now. It was no secret that he had his reservations towards the woman.

However he was pulled out of the brief memory trip by Jin's remark. "The fuck you mean, your money is on her... " growled Ajax, glaring at the bigger man. Ajax ready to square up to him. "All brawn no brains aren't you, throwing your money away like that... Ha fuck it. Whatever. I'll be the underdog... prove you simps wrong while taking all that money" he added, before turning to greet Xander with a wave,- the cat and himself presently on amicable terms- followed by one directed at Yusuke and Nix. "You should have brought snacks anyway" replied Ajax towards Yusuke, as he pointed towards the approaching Varia and Kelko. "... because now its definitely a party" he added, knowing full well just how chaotic the duo of Varia and kelko could be.

It was only be chance that he had seen Athena in his peripherals, the blonde and her partner sneaking off towards the large building. Almost instantly, Ajax had felt his body tense in annoyance as she had continued with her initial remark to head to the biggest building. 'That sneaky little....' he thought to himself, glaring in her direction before returning to face the others. "Aite lads, Love you all... but I ain't about to let that warrior princess get a head start" shouted Ajax, already turning to sprint towards the large building. "You all have my number, if you need a hero to come save the day.. I'm available. After all Its an alpha's duty to protect the members of his pack, so don't hesitate to scream my name" he laughed, before dashing towards the large building after Athena.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arriving just as Athena had opened the door, the white and gold blur of Ajax's hair would just about be seen as he took the initiative; brushing past the static duo and taking the lead of his own accord. "Snooze you lose" he stated, barely audible as he entered the dark building' his bestial senses now on high alert for any sounds and smell he could detect.

so it had been a little lacklustre mission wise for a while Kelko and her partner Varia feeling the burn of boredom sure being a living wreaking ball was fun and all but there was nothing quite like caving head in while in weapon form, and well it just kinda sucked there was only so much one could do without causing TOO much of an issue more or less.

luckily for kelko and Varia they were actually being sent on a mission, it was some mansions or something ok frankly kelko wasn’t over paying attention she was just seriously over-excited. luckily for kelko her normal attire being just minimum wasn’t a concern for now as always over-preparing with a semi-armoured suit that had pockets for all the important or possibly useful nicknacks she could think of. making her riding the bike look frankly rather goofy with the heavy looking weapon zooming through the snow, the pair gushing over all the destruction they were definitely gonna cause. Varia dashing toward the others yelling About snuggling up and transitioning to smashing stuff. Kelko getting up off the bike and sliding beside. “your resident wreckballs are present so why bother with going inside we might as well make a proper entrance through the wall right?” Kelko said excitedly ready to practically jump into varia’s arms and start hitting stuff. “Oh actually as for snacks I did bring some just a packet of chips“ from a pocket the weapon produced a single packet of salt chips “wait hang on no time for that we supposed to be getting to work oh hey sy looking great today“ kelko added mostly mentioning Sy Because of her rather provocative outfit shooting finger guns in her direction. “Now let’s get to caving peoples heads in”

Syren Morellius

__jeanne_d_arc_and_jeanne_d_arc_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_fajyobore__sample-aab43aebb1f7aac9e02...jpg Oh hell no. Don’t invite the peppy boy to sit in the truck with us. C’mon… it was bad enough that you invited the damn furry feline who smells.. “ She turned to Xander and shot him an apologetic grin. “ Sorry Xander but you elude this weird ass smell… “ A shrug followed her words before she turned back to Jin. Some respected her honesty, others didn't. It was hit or miss. “ You have to invite Mr. Sunshine too? Don’t you know bloodsuckers fucking hate the sun? Jesus Jin. You’re trying to kill me. “ Sy mouthed off, staring at her partner dead on while a finger went to prod at his big but muscular chest repeatedly. At least she had never been the type to be attracted to their partner. Jin was Jin. He was the muscle and the brawn, she was …. also the muscle and the brawn. They were a team, meant to knock any obstacle they come across the hell down. Plus, Jin had been the type of male who saw her as a tool to use, not someone to invest feelings into, and that didn't bother her one bit. He was all play without the pleasure.

As Ajax started to run his little puppy mouth, Sy’s eyes started to glow as if this was somehow bringing out her more sinister side. In reality the area was getting darker but the dramatic effect was perfect to fit her current mood. “ I assure you, Jackoff, you do the literal opposite of getting me off. You’re all bark and no bite. “ She said loudly, arms now crossed tautly across her chest.

More students showed up and Sy felt herself feeling more detached from the current assignment. “ Holy shit, they invited the entire class…. What is this, some type of mission to make sure we can play nice with one another? “ Sy’s lips didn’t manage to catch the loud huff that tumbled past them audibly, her gaze flickering from each new face. “ Yo Kelko, yo Varia. “ She exclaimed, the urge to roll her eyes and visibly show how she was beginning to feel about this get together becoming harder to resist. Was the DWMA underestimating their abilities? Did they not trust that a few of them could handle something so trivial? Was this a bonding experience? Sy hated bonding. The comment from Kelko made her glance in the other weapon's direction, a smile playing at her lips. " Thanks, Keke. Jin scolds me when I don't wear clothes so I decided to at least make some sort of attempt so I could avoid his bitching. " Sy tugged at a few of the strings, the clear distaste of having to even be clad in anything being quite apparent on her face. " I guess your overcompensation of attire is leveled out by my lack of coverage. Oh and Varia, I dare you to go knock down the big building over there. " Sy’s face spread into a shit eating grin as she spoke to the two while some of the group had departed. She didn’t notice they’d left until she took a glance around.

Athena had already sauntered off with Bryn, securely in her armor form, and Ajax of course saw that as some sort of beckoning. Typical dog…. has to follow his master. I assure you that nobody in their right mind would be screaming your name. “ The words were shouted after him, body shifting in place as she turned to face Jin, a hand slowly extending. “ Prepare yourself big boy, I’m feeling especially spicy tonight. You know my absorption works faster after the sun has gone down. Can you keep up? “ She inquired with the smallest hint of concern. The last thing she needed to do was hinder Jin. In that scenario, the others would be put more on the offensive and she’d be forced to carry his ass out of there. Something she one hundred percent had no intention of doing, nor was it at the top of her list of shit she was ecstatic about.

Those yellow glowing eyes cut through the moonlit sky that was starting to engulf the once dimly lit one. Another light soon filled the air as she switched into weapon form, the pole being grabbed by her meister as the flag started to flow majestically through the air. It caressed the dirty ground only momentarily before being taken once again by the light breeze. “ I’ll lessen it the best I can, so let’s get on with this shit.

Interacted and mentioned everybody; The Elder The Elder Mineczka Mineczka Phayne Phayne Britt-21 Britt-21 Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Last edited:
"me smell strange?" Xander let out an exaggerated gasp a hand against his chest as the monster cat feigned being shocked and offended by such allegations. "Perhaps it's just my shampoo, rather a nice scent to me keep my tail nice and fluffy" Xander suggested with a cheeky grin upon his face. Because honestly, he found it amusing how disgruntled people were getting with others merely existing in the proximity around them of course it was a bit odd that everyone was here and they were only missing. Xanders ears turned in the direction of what sounded like a bike and it wasn't long before the pair of Kelko and Varia made their presence known and frankly, they really should have named themselves, indiscriminate and destructions as that fitted the girl's way of... fighting? No more like a way of property damage. "oh well im sure you two will find something to hit to ajax please stop digging yourself a deep grave you're gonna end up a zombie werewolf base guitar if you keep that up" Xander chuckled his tail wagging back and forth twirling behind Xander. Ajax already have charged forward into the mansion as the cat man smiled a bit. “Now to save you ladies the trouble I’ll keep an eye on ajax, sound good K?” Xander asked rhetorically when a bit of a yawn “who knows maybe they trying to get us to kill one another or just the dog“ Xander added on seeing as there was most questions as to why they where all here and with a puff of pyrotechnics they‘d turn into a cat trotting along into the mansion to find that where speaker system.

Varia Dremer
qhSGCpj.jpg

As Athena spoke and gave her quite possibly the simplest instructions one could possibly receive the girl grinned wide from ear to ear. "Aww hell yeah~!" She shouted excitedly. That was definitely a plan she could get behind! Who needed to think beyond smash and more smash? Perhaps a few bashes here and there too...but well...point was she was simply told to break and kill shit. Athena knew her too well, and with the stalking, she probably knew Athena a bit too well too. It was a thing they had! A little bit of stalking, a little bit of yelling. It was fun, right? She thought so anyways. "Ehhh backup is overrated! Simply hit the bad guys more, am I right guys?" She spoke giggling a little. The only backup she considered herself needing was Kelko, anyone else was just...backup...backup. Yeah, that was it. Sure she considered a great deal of the people here her friend but that was different.

Her focus soon turned to the little spat and bets being placed between Ajax and the rest of the crew there. Varia had no idea what was being talked about beyond who could kick the most ass with Kelko soon speaking up on making an entrance through the wall. "Oh hell yeah! Kelko is right, I dunno what you're all talking about but we're definitely gonna kick the most ass." She said. "...Even if only by caving the building in on them. But hey, that counts, am I right?" She chuckled softly and pat Kelko on the shoulder. "Strategy and planning are overrated, leave it to us to just break everything in our path." Surely, that was allowed, right? This whole area was speculated to house Druids...as far as she was concerned they didn't really need or deserve a home. By destroying everything it just assured total victory! It only made sense! Sure other people could have probably moved into the destroyed buildings that really needed it...but hey screw those guys they shoulda got here first!

Of course, as Kelko commented on Sy's outfit she couldn't help but glance over to the bloodsucker with a little grin. "You know, that is quite the nice outfit!" She spoke with a soft chuckle. "Very nice...ehehehe..." The meister simply couldn't resist the added comment. She knew it would annoy Sy, besides, she was anything if not honest with her thoughts and opinions even if it could land her in hot water...and it often did! Though...Varia had to admit. She would have preferred Sy without any, Jin's bitching aside. She shot Jin a very subtle glare at the thought of his complaining being the reason she wasn't getting an even better view right now! However, as the challenge that was presented to her fully processed in her mind her want of Sy's nudity flew out of her mind entirely as if it had never existed in the first place. "You're challenging US to knock down a building? Of course, we can do it! That's almost insulting Sy!" She exclaimed with a small pout followed by whining. "C'mon Kelko, let's go smash it!" She cheered promptly picking the poor weapon up by her thighs before she even had a chance to transform rushing off with her above her head while letting out a maniacal laugh.

Syren had pretty much metaphorically and literally released the hounds upon the poor establishment that was about to be smashed to rubble.

1646100736640.png
Let the Games Begin
4d75887ecdf65d0d25c668eca63c0361.jpgJin simply rolled his eyes and shook his head as Sy felt the need to mouth off about who he invites in his truck for a ride. He grabs her wrist stopping the annoying poking and says, "You don't get much say Sy about who I get to invite. Especially since you DENTED MY BABY!" He placed emphasis on the last of his words not truly yelling at her. "Plus you sit in the bed of the truck anyway. So you won't have to worry about being too close to the 'sun' alright. Plus if its ever needed I'll just place a blanket over you. I can't have you dying just yet, not until we reach the top that is." He releases her hand looking away from her placing his sights on on the left side of the resort as his mind started to wonder about Syren and him. His connection with Syren is nowhere near perfect. The two of them tend to clash with words almost all day everyday. If it's not one thing its the other. However despite all the yelling and arguing, in battle the two of them somewhat work like a well oil machine with a few hiccups here and there. I mean what's the point of having some form of connection with someone without the need for maintenance. As of right now, Jin somewhat compares their relationship to a vehicle he's building from scratch and it still won't act right no matter what he does. There's the moments that it'll run smoothly then next there's more maintenance that needs to be done on it. He's been asked a few times why does he still put up with a connection like that, a connection that's not perfect, and he simply response with a question. 'What defines a perfect connection? Is it something that works the moment you try it out, or is it something more? Something you must build from scratch with all the dents, bruises, scars, broken parts, to the point it's molded into something perfect for the two of you. So you can either take the easy route if you want, but I'll take the harder route forming a connection from scratch that i can cherish.' That was always his answer whenever another student asks him about his partnership.

His attention returned towards the group as he heard Sy talking her shit again. This time it was about her choice of clothing. To be honest, Jin didn't care wtf she wore, as long as she actually had something on leaving the house. She will always try to leave in either her birthday suit or just her bra and panties. She even tried that stunt today coming here. He simply gave her the side eye as she talked her shit not feeling the urge to entertain it right now. He eyes even shifted towards Varia who was apparently glaring at him. Did he care? Nope. As the group started to scatter one by one. He turned his attention to Sy as she made her approach. Her comment and concern towards him caused a grin to form on his face. He pull his hand out of his pocket slowly grabbing hers. "Are you worried about me Sy?" He asked with that grin still on his face. "I'm flattered, but I'll be fine. I don't need you to worry bout me. I can handle anything you throw my way." He said as she transformed into her weapon form. A bright light engulfed the night before he dimmed down, and in that moment Jin instantly felt her Vampiric Siphon draining him. He briefly clenched the pole tighter before gaining his composure. "Hehe, you're as eager as me." He says before turning his attention towards Yusuke. "Let's go." As he said that, the flag began wrapping around the pole becoming almost nonexistent allowing Jin to make his swift jog towards the left side of the resort. The main building ahead was more than likely the main lodging building for visitors. Meaning the surrounding building are either shops, restaurants and other lodging areas.

As Jin lead his group through the left side of the resort, he walked carefully keeping his eyes out for anything suspicious. In the mission brief, they were informed that the resort had been evacuated so there shouldn't be anyone humans here. Meaning he doesn't have to worry about any civilians getting in the way. He tried his best to put his eyes on every window of every window they passed. There were a good amount of buildings around them meaning these druids can be anywhere. Plus it didn't help he lacked soul perception, a skill that could come in handy right about now. "Yo Yusuke, do you see anything?" He asked as he continued scanning his surroundings. It didn't take long for his group to reach an opening between the buildings where an ice rink was placed. However standing in the center of the rink was a human like figure. It wasn't moving and not much could be seen about the figure due to the lack of light. "Yusuke." Jin said stopped in his tracks turning towards the rink. "I thought Lord Death said this place was evacuated. Why is there someone standing in the middle of the ice ring??" He asked looking towards his best friend. As he stood there, he turned his attention back towards the figure. He slammed Sy into the ground, standing her up allowing her flag to wave majestically once again. Jin couldn't decide if he should call out to them or approach them. Either way, he couldn't shake this uneasy feeling he had. It not only felt that they were being watched, but as if things were gonna make a turn for the worse. "I don't like this. Yusuke...I dare you to go check it out. You get free shit from the cafe if you do."

Athena.png
1648061033807.png

Athena heard nothing from her partner, but that was okay. Just knowing she was there was more than enough to keep the blonde from asking questions. ( Mineczka Mineczka ) Blonde strands went flying forward from the sudden wind that brushed past, only to notice it was Ajax as she barely caught what he had said. You dumbass, you could have ran into a trap going in carelessly like that. she thought, though if she was riled up she probably (100%) would have ran in just as fast as he did, with yelling and all. Gritting her teeth, she shook her head and felt a larger presence coming up. Turning, she noticed it was Xander who said he'd keep an eye out on Aj before turning into a cat and trotting along after him. Unlike a handful of the people here, Athena was one of the few that didn't possess any heightened hearing. Which meant she may not be able to locate the enemy as fast as her classmates "Tch, whate-" "You're challenging US to knock down a building? Of course, we can do it! That's almost insulting Sy!" hearing this after stepping further into the building made her pause and turn toward Varia as she yelled "C'mon Kelko, let's go smash it!" "Are you kidding me? She's seriously going to smash this place before we even fucking finish." she said aloud to her partner. ( Phayne Phayne Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Mitchs98 Mitchs98 )

Before she'd stay to find out what was getting smashed first, she headed out of the main room and went off toward one of the doors that lead to wherever Lord Death knows. Any way to get away from Varia wrecking the whole building and killing everyone in it. As soon as she opened the door, she noticed it descended down into darkness and those golden eyes of hers seemed to narrow toward it as if she could see what was within "Bryn, I don't know how you feel about the dark but if you don't like it, tell me." she's been in the dark before. Hours on end actually. The dark didn't scare her, it was just the fact that anything could happen in it when the whole team was dealing with Druids that were causing enough issues to have everyone come out. The blonde took a step down, while her boots made each step creak with the sudden weight on the old boards. Bryn had Athena covered (literally) with armor, save for her head. "We may be caught off guard but if I could find something to light down here, then we should be okay." she gently patted her shoulder as if she was patting her partner.

The blonde didn't realize how deep the staircase went after turning around and looking up the stairwell. The last of the light coming through it while both herself and her partner were engulfed in darkness. "If I were a Druid hiding from the snow, I guess this would be the best spot even though it's just as cold down here as it is out there." when she spoke aloud, she could hear how empty the area was. "What do you think? Want to keep going?" she murmured while she felt like she was being watched within the darkness. Slowly she positioned her feet in a specific stance, whether it was to fight, or book it up the stairs. Athena wasn't one to back down, but if her partner was worried or felt uncomfortable in this situation, she'd try to get her out as soon as possible.

1647172884047.png

kelko

Interaction: Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Kyuubey Kyuubey mention: everyone else​
"oh yeah its just a real party maybe they want us to cover the WHOLE PLACE" kelko chirped out excitedly answer thought not to anyone directly in particular. Though Sy comments in particular made kelko snigger a lot. "Ppppphh obviously he's just jealous bet jin would probably just ignore shirts all together if he could and yup ALL the pockets on This outfit never know what might be useful" she'd say cheerful despite kelko always saying this and the weapon tendency to overprepare never coming in handy it didn't diswade the cheerful hammer from dressing like this for missions.

attention the shifting to Sy challenging the pair to knock the place down, varia taking the words right out of kelko's out mouth and swept her off her feet. "ITS DEMO TIME" kelko yelled so loud it would probably piss off xander and anyone else with super hearing. Before her human from disspeared into a oversized hammer clutched tightly in Varia's hands. The pair of goofballs where like two peas in a pod almost like they where made for one another. "Right I think we start with the smaller ones for A warmup Becuse I bet someones hiding in those“ kelko suggested cheerfully

Varia Dremer
qhSGCpj.jpg

Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Mentions: Kyuubey Kyuubey Phayne Phayne Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime (I think these pings are right, I think) The Elder The Elder

Of course, the odd person standing in the middle of the frozen lake had gone entirely unnoticed by Varia. Though she stuck close to Jin, Sy, and the others. She still was determined to smash down some dumb buildings! She had already committed to that much when she decided to wield Kelko in her human form. Her excitement only rose as she heard her partner chime in with an excited cry of her own! "Hell yeah!" Varia shouted. Her mad dash towards the bigger building that Sy had sent them towards came to a skidding halt as her partner suggested they smash down some of the smaller houses and buildings first. The woman briefly hummed in thought before quickly nodding. "You know what, that's probably a good idea! Besides, it'll make smashing the big one more fun!" She enthusiastically agreed.

The building would still be there anyways! Unless someone in the group decided to demolish it before they could...in which case she'd be pretty upset! That said though she strongly doubted anyone would want to do such a thing. Either way, her heart, and mind were set on breaking things, and break things she shall! Letting out another loud laugh she headed towards the nearest smaller home, drawing her demonic weapon back as she grew closer only to swing forward with full force once she had reached the right supporting corner of the home sending the head of the hammer smashing through the snow-covered wood and brick. Essentially turning the house into a pinata! And likely blowing all possibility of a stealthy approach from the general area. Oh well. Stealth was lame anyway!

FHpcfwJXwAwEuyW.jpg

Interacts: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Mentions: Varia Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Athena Britt-21 Britt-21 Kelko

Having entered the building and taken the lead by charging aimlessly into its dark interiors; Ajax had failed to notice that he had left the others in the dust. Literally. It was only upon coming to a dead end that he had actually stopped and began to study his surroundings; his ears twitching for any sound that seemed out of place; nose tingling at the annoying scent of asbestos and.... cat.

"Whats the big idea, following me here Xander?!" questioned Ajax, half turning around as he glanced over his own shoulder towards the general direction of where he smelt the feline mage. Call it an age old rivalry or whatever, but the canine side of Ajax was not at all pleased with the presence of his fated nemesis; nor was he thrilled with the idea of having to potentially work alongside one of the feline populace. His rivalry with Athena was one thing, but this was on a whole other level; a rivalry born of fate and nature; it was an unbearable concept for Ajax to find himself working along with the enemy... the Werewolves of his clan; those he needed to convince he was worthy of being one of, would never let him live this down.

However, before he could questions the motives of the cat, movement would be caught in Ajax's peripherals, causing his body to tense up. He had failed to notice any sound or change in scent during this brief period; though the distant banging of Varia and Kelko were making it harder for him to use his hearing for much of anything "Oi. Catboy... did you see that?" inquired Ajax, scanning the darkness of the decrepit room he found himself in for signs of whatever it was that had moved. "You can create light can't you... " he questioned, more rhetorical than anything. "Why don't you shed some light on whoever or whatever it is that is sharing this room with us?" this question was not rhetorical.

Call it animal instincts or whatever, but the hair on Ajax's body was beginning to stand as his guts told him that he and Xander were not alone.

1647345464897.png

Xander
interaction: Phayne Phayne
"sweetheart you need some backup and who's better to be it than your most fabulous kitty cat." Xander replied smugly the monster trotting beside the wolfy weapon, before sitting himself down in front of Ajax. Xander knew his presences was.. aggravating and frankly the feline was all for it looking up at Ajax with a smug satisfaction. This expression quickly faded when he too noticed something in the corner of his eye ears twisting in that direction too. The distant din of the particular heavy Kelko and over excited Varia.. but there was something else within the noise… tho those two would certainly make it hard for both of them to use any kind of hearing, and with a puff of fancy smoke Xander‘s human form returned. “Yeah i though I saw something too bad those girls are making such a racket, as nice as that hammer is on the eyes, not so much on the ears” Xander commented looking around the dark room carefully his tail flicking behind him as he leaned against Ajax because why wouldn’t he? “But yes sweetheart I can light things up shall we get the party started” Xander said with a wink and then making an exaggerated twirl ball of light being tossed off of Xander floating in the room as they lit up the place the cat and dog where in like a bit of a disco floor.

”right now Ajax sweetheart that better?” Xander added with a grin noticing some creatures illuminated by his little show tho not enough for them to get a good view of them as they retreated out of the light for now.

1646100736640.png
Sweet Sweet Battle
aoi_todo_fanart_by_danishkaushik_de96l1t-fullview.jpgJin grinned as Yusuke was gonna accept his offer and go check out that figure. However, before he could even go there were sounds of destruction coming from nearby. The noise rung throughout the area alerting not only the group but also possibly whatever was hiding around. "Looks like those two are getting the party started early." Jin said as he faced the source of the noise, watching as the two of them together managed to nearly tobble a small building. "Well at least now, whatever's been lurking might actually show themselves.I guess I should thank you for provoking her, but I'm not." Jin said with a grin looking up at flag to see if she made a face in response. He then returns his attention towards the figure within the ice rink. His eyes would narrow as he focuses in upon the figure who's now approaching them. A grin formed on his face just before he says, "I'll handle this instead." Grabbing the rail, he hops over the railing, just for him to slip an fall on snow covered ice. He falls straight back, causing his head to slam into the icy floor. He groaned in pain as he just laid there processing what just happened. Sy's laughter filled his mind as he kept his tight grip on his weapon. He had no words even as Sy mocked him. He simply slowly gathered himself and got back on his feet, using Sy's pole frame as support. "You can stop laughing now." He said to his partner as he continued his march towards the figure. With him using Sy to support his giant self slipping was no longer a problem. He felt accomplished that he didn't embarrass himself even further.

Stepping up towards the figure, everything start to become clear. The figure whom at first he thought was a human being, was nothing but a cold, icy blue draugr, twitching before him with lifeless eyes. Jin simply figured it was a construct conjured by the druids, but the question was how many were there? As he kept his eyes on the twitching draugr in front of him, it started to raise both of its arms. Instantly Jin got in his attack stance preparing himself for whatever follows next. But the draugr didn't attack, it simply raised its arms as if taking a deep breath then proceed to release a loud echoing screech. Jin covered his ears as the sounds flowed throughout the entire area. There was no doubt that the sound even made its way towards the other group within the big building. As the screeching continued, he managed to hear Sy yelling at him to do something. So he did. In one motion, he strikes down the draugr before him cutting off its head. The body fell to the ground lifeless, but as it did the ice beneath him began to shake, and sounds of groaning started to produce across the entire area. Draugr began appearing from within the ice and snow covered ground. They came out of the floor boards within some of the buildings in the area. The group outside was surrounded and it was possible for Jin to assume the same for the others inside the big building.

Jin scanned the area around him trying to grasp the full extent of the situation he was in. There were draugr all around him and some wielded weapons forged from ice. One would usually call for help, but for Jin he wanted the complete opposite. "No one step foot into this rink! If you do, I'll throw you out myself!!" His projected his voice loud enough for Yusuke and Varia to hear. He meant every word of what he said. He wanted this challenge for himself and Syren. None shall interfere. It was literally him against all. These are the odds, Jin enjoyed the most. he spins Syren before jamming her into the ice, allowing him to remove both his coat and shirt and for her to put away her flag. He grabs Syren and enters his fighting stance. As his body begin to tense, a sadistic grin formed upon his face as the beast within came to the surface. Tightening his grip upon Syren, Jin dashes towards his first set of victims. As he approaches a draugr, he instantly thrust Syren's spear through its face, killing it instantly. "Sy....expand!" Upon his command, the pole expanded causing the spear to stab through any draugr who dared stay within her path. After successfully skewering a good handful of draugr the expansion stopped and stayed within its elongated state. Jin took a deep breath, planting his feet into the ground, and released a powerful roar as he begins circling his body, spinning the elongated spear weighing heavily with bodies. He circled his body all the way around bringing the spear along with him for a full 360. Along the spears path it collided with countless draugr knocking them over or even bringing them along with it. As he came back to the starting position he gave the spear one final flick, and commanded Syren to shrink. As both happened simultaneously, the bodies that were still connected to the spear one way or form was sent flying across the way.

Jin quickly scanned the battlefield for any draugr who was in the process of recovering from getting knocked down. Locking onto his next opponent, Jin squats down and launches himself towards them. As he comes into contact with the ground yet again, he begins sliding across the ice while dragging Syren across the surface. The tip of her spear was easily cutting through the ice surface, chipping debris and snow clouds, while also keeping his balance. As he slides towards his opponent, he swings his spear in an upward motion, launching the draugr into the sky. To finish it off, he points Syren at the draugr and says, "Expand!". Her spear shoots up into the air stabbing through the draugr, before shrinking back. Scanning the battlefield once again, he locks onto a group of draugr who were preparing to fire arrows at him. He quickly began spinning Syren's pole out in front of him at a rapid speed. As the ice arrows were launched in his direction, none made it past his defense. As the firing squad were preparing to fire yet again, Jin quickly throws Syren at one of them, going through and through the draugrs body and jams into the ice. As it fell lifeless, Jin dashes forward towards the others as they launch arrows in his direction. To avoid them, the miester drops towards the ground and slides across the ice. After successfully dodging the arrows, he pushes himself back onto his feet continuing his sprint. Coming up on the group of draugr, he focuses his wavelength into his fist and forces it right into one of the draugrs faces, striking it with soul force. The concussive attack launched the draugr away from him. Jin then turns his focus on another that swung its bow at him only for it to shatter against his back. Jin released a beastly like growl as he uppercuts the draugr knocking it into the air. But without letting it simply get away, he grabs ahold of its legs and slams it into the ground. Still holding on, he repeats this process over and over again, slamming the draugr from one side towards the other. Once he was finished playing with the draugr he twirled it in the air before flinging him in the direction of Syren where its body was impaled by the backside of her pole.

Looking around there were still plenty left, which didn't bother Jin one bit. "Who's next?!" He roared as he looked around. However the onslaught within the ice rink stopped, as the bodies of the remained draugr started to glow. Obviously there some magic at work, magic coming from the druids no doubt. Jin quickly rushed over towards Syren, and pulls her out of the ice. "Things are gonna get a lot more interesting Sy." He spoke to her, as the remain draugr began fusing together forming one giant draugr, standing about 20ft, wielding an ice longsword and hammer. Jin looked at the giant draugr, and simply chuckled and grin. "They just made things easier for us Sy." He said towards his partner before going to battle.

Interactions: Kyuubey Kyuubey Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Rhodus Prime Rhodus Prime Phayne Phayne
Mentioned: Britt-21 Britt-21 Mineczka Mineczka The The entire other group (fight draugr if you want)​

de92b64-68a56e40-5bec-45fa-934e-5d84b2bd7c68.jpg

allema.demo.webp

With the addition of especially Varia, Brynhildr wondered how dangerous these druids truly were, to strike such a huge response from the DWMA. As normally, simply Athena and her, plus maybe two more duos would have sufficed, but the amount here seemed almost excessive. Losing herself in thought, she didn't sense the movement, as Athena had brazenly charged in with Ajax, in a move classic to their rivalry. What had finally broken her thought, was Athena's words,

"We got this, Bryn. I'm not going to let some guy talk down on us like that. I'm not gonna wait for backup, whatever happens, happens. Wouldn't be the first time we've walked into something like this."

As they lingered, Brynhildr could feel her partner moving towards the bigger building, before the rush of air came screaming through from Ajax crashing through, expecting Athena to chase, the armour readied for what may come, she could feel the presence ahead... It was strong, like her mother's, but dark and outright intimidating to her, following Ajax was soon Xander, who ran forward in feline form, and then Kelko and Varia, who exclaimed to smash the building together, much to the dismay of Brynhildr,

"I hope they don't start before we leave..." She remarked, answering her partner, assuring both women, though the darkness wasn't helping much, she was discomforted, but otherwise she hadn't much care about it, as her sense of hearing often was more than enough to handle anything she would need, if only that translated to her weapon form... It was a shame, but so long as Athena was protected, Brynhildr didn't care for the light, or the lack there of. "Don't worry about any strikes, I'll keep you safe! Just let me know when you want me to change out!"

Step by step, the duo went through the dark staircase, all the while, it gradually became colder and colder, gradually, Brynhildr warmed her own weapon form, doing her best to keep her meister as warm as possible in this cold. While she had no issue with the chill, being most certainly from one of the colder places in the world, along with her heritage that aided her in this. However, the bear knew Athena is not like her, she can get cold quickly, and the Snow Steel was not an easy thing to have on with this cold, as such, Brynhildr put as much effort as she could into keeping Athena warm, akin to a big warm embrace. Reaching the end of the stairs, Athena had looked back, they had gone so far down so fast, it almost shocked Brynhildr at how fast Athena was at times. Following the realisation, Athena's voice echoed through the stairway,

"If I were a Druid hiding from the snow, I guess this would be the best spot even though it's just as cold down here as it is out there... What do you think? Want to keep going?"

"I see no problem in going forward, Athena." Brynhildr answered, "But do be careful, as we're blind down here, and My senses aren't what they normally are while like this... Sorry...." Even now, Ajax's earlier words still stung, while he had meant them for Athena, it still hurt her armour plenty nevertheless...

Interactions: Athena Britt-21 Britt-21
Mentions: Everyone else sorta~?

Athena.png
1649833679543.png
Mineczka Mineczka

Athena was already prepared to face the facts of them being resorted to basically mundane senses at this point. Bryn was okay with going forward but did not have the senses that could aid in the situation. "Tch. If you apologize for something that isn't your fault one more time, I'm going to stuff your mouth with cookies." the blonde said aloud, now as much as she wanted to threaten Bryn just as much as she would the next person, she couldn't ever threaten with physical violence unless it called for it. With Bryn being her partner, she was closer than anyone else and knew her like the back of her hand. Athena hated it, but secretly liked it knowing that she had someone who knew the dark edges of her mind. Bryn was the one person that Athena would die for if it ever came down to that point. The meister let out a cloud of air, her eyes trying very hard to adjust to what was in the dark with them. "I trust you to keep m-" before the golden-eyed meister could finish her sentence, she was suddenly yanked by the ankle and dragged into the darkness.

Now most would be screaming in this situation since they would be practically dragged into a void with a dangerous creature with no weapon and no means to escape; Not Athena though. In fact, she felt a burning rage within her blood as she was dragged across the floor and suddenly slammed into the wall. Her body was defended, but her head was exposed. Bryn was the perfect armor, just didn't have a helmet which meant the blonde had to protect her head at all costs from fatal injury. The wind was knocked from her lungs and she was dropped onto the floor. I can't use berserk. Not yet. There's no point for it. But I need some kind of light in order to fight this thing. Otherwise I'd be swinging at the dark. "Bryn how quickly can you shift from form to form? I need you to switch as fast as you can, or even faster." she pushed her hands underneath her to get up from the floor, only to be grabbed by the wrists and dragged forward, unaware of how large the room actually was. But how large could it really be? The building wasn't that large...

Suddenly she was pulled up and was now dangling in the air. She heard shifting around, almost like slithering noises and rustling before she could feel a presence right in front of her. Then out came a loud roar, her hair flowing from the breath of the Druid and her heart quickening its pace. Where she couldn't see the creature, just knowing that it was directly in front of her was absolutely perfect "Found you, you son of a bitch." This was going to take a lot of winging. While her wrists remained bound, she used this moment to use her legs and basically swing her armored foot right into the face of the Druid, causing it to release her and drop her onto the ground in front of it "We're blind but as long as I can remain on top of the druid like this, we can take it down. When it comes to switching to your forms, after every attack I'm going to need your armor to protect whatever this thing counters with."

1647172884047.png

kelko
Interaction: Mitchs98 Mitchs98
The huge siege hammer that was Kelko smashed through the comparatively flimsy structure, the head her weapon form causing shakes throughout the rest of the building with a echoing noise, honestly this was just a good bit of fun. “BOOM BUILDING DELETED“ she’d shout excitedly. the shaking causing the rest of the building to collapse have burying the pair in snow that had rolled off the now collapsed structure. “NEXT“ Kelko yelled not taking any notice of of the the building that had seemingly started to move vines Protruding out of the wooden paneling as it started to rise up.. animated it seemed like a tree sprouting form it’s interior forming a sort of shambling shack monster that seemed very annoyed with the pair of girls smashing apart stuff and disturbing it’s rest it let out A grumble as it shambled its way through the snow towards the hammer and very energetic hammer armed girl. “Um.. do you hear somethings?” Kelko asked Varia a little confused as to what was making the noise

Users who are viewing this thread

Back