• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: The Last Stand IC

Characters
Here

669003de8cf04a9f96c6b2d279449d35.png

Interacts: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
"Sweetheart... Sweetheart... sweetheart.." mumbled Ajax in annoyance, shoving Xander off of his shoulder as the room began to glow in iridescent radiance; hues of colored light flashing against the four walls that entrapped the duo and their as of yet unrevealed company. "I ain't your damn sweetheart you semi-sentient man shaped furball" retorted the increasingly vexatious wolfman as he took several steps away from Xander; eyes scanning the now pseudo lit room. Whilst the vast majority of their present space had been lit up thanks to Xander's spell, there were still several dark corners that the light had been unable to touch; corners that seemed unnaturally dark, as if the space itself were a manifestation of the dark abyss of space.

It was within the largest of these dark corners that Ajax's bestial senses had begun to rev up in alertness, as if the eyes of Ajax were staring into the very eyes of a cornered beast. "Something..." he whispered, gulping in the process as he took a step closer; beads of sweat beginning to form on his brow amidst the cold unnerving tickle of goose bumps creeping up his forearms. "There is something in there..." he continued, motioning for Xander to point the lights specifically upon that one spot.

It was as he crept closer that Ajax would begin to notice the faint shadowed movement upon the floor; the border where Xanders light met this unnatural darkness oscillating against one another as if the elements of light and dark were locked in fearsome battle. Then it clicked. It wasn't that Xander's light did not reach this corner... it was that the darkness in this corner was intentionally preventing Xander's light from reaching it.

A cold chill ran down Ajax's back as his animalistic instincts told him to cease his advance, that a step further would leave him exposed against whatever monstrosity lurked within that darkness. As if on cue, the white haired demon weapon would jump backwards as two shadowy tendrils shot out towards him; viscous black vines barbed on every side being thrusted at him. It took every bit of instinct and natural reflexes for Ajax to dodge the assault; though as he did it had left the two tendrils with free reign to assault the orb of light that Xander had managed to manifest.

With ease the monstrosity had penetrated the orb of light; inky black miasma beginning to corrupt the light; transforming its sunlight radiance into the decrepit cold visage of the moon itself. What was once a radiant light that had illuminated the darkness had become nothing more than ominous representation of despair. The light had been eclipsed and the room cast into monochrome with enough light that the pair of Xander and Ajax could just about see what it was that they had found themselves up against.
6ae59d9d1a244456b2158d89c3950ebf.gif

Glaring at them from the far side of the room was a creature of nightmare, a monstrosity birthed through the imagination of children's fears and nightmares; a creature so frighteningly constructed that even the denizens of the afterlife would find themselves recoiling in disgust. Through a bone like face, two glowing red eyes would size up Ajax and Xander, a forest of dark black like vines dancing behind the abomination.
tumblr_ozqx57w4af1vcdr5ho1_500.gifv

They had walked into the lair of the beast... and that beast was now baring its fangs at them. "Xander... you better have brought your A-game today..." spoke Ajax, wiping the sweat off of his face as he readied himself for whatever was about to occur next.​

Varia Dremer
qhSGCpj.jpg

Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Mentions: The Elder The Elder

"Hell yeah!" Varia cheered alongside her weapon's shouting. Something like this was just perfect for the two of them! They were in their element entirely. Nothing to do but smash shit and not worry about the consequences. Sure, people could of probably lived in these houses after they'd cleared out the area...but...well. Sucked to be them! They could build new houses! Easy as pie! She just giggled as she burst out of the pile of snow and shook off most of what remained stuck to her. "Aww, kinda sad...nothing was in it...oh well!" She hummed, nodding in agreement at her idea of moving on. The building couldn't really get more smashed. The loud shrieking sound that followed after made her wince and worry if it was something they had caused. Though as it seemed nothing, in particular, was in the immediate area or cropped up near them she assumed not. Shortly after she heard Jin's shouting and knew something was up just out of distance from them. "Huh...he sounds like he's having fun. Wonder what's going on...oh well." Her train of thought was, currently, entirely on smashing these buildings like Easter eggs until something neat came out of them.

She was already heading off for the next building before she heard the creaking and rumbling. "Huh...now that you mention it I kinda do. Thought it was just me." She spoke. She paused briefly to listen eventually turning around to see the odd house monster. "Uhhmm...Kelko...what the hell is that?" She asked, not afraid more...entirely dumbfounded. Especially with how silly it looked!

Xander
interaction: Phayne Phayne
"Awww ajax my heart, why must you hurt me so" Xander clutched his chest in an exaggerated fashion. Taking it jokingly but still needing to keep his guard up. "Whatever your still my lil bean~~" Xander chuckled only to quickly drop the act once he spotted what ajex was looking at a strange black mass? Why what it there Xander backed up a bit his ears flicking upwards taik straight up in a hostile sort of way.

Whatever it was xander wasn't too sure but it quickly dawned on the monster cat that that wasn't darkness but actually a creature. "I thing that IS something" xander remarked in concern. However he was too late to warn ajax the beast jumped into action tendrils shooting out at ajex making xander jump back with an aggressive hissing. The monster seeming to corrupt the motes of light that lit the room Just by grabbing the thing. “well then isn’t that an ugly bastard“ he’d mumble to himself producing multiple balls of light around himself now to blast at the beast if it so much as moved. “Ajax I bring the S tier all the time“ he’d quip despite not taking it too lightly because this really wasn’t a game big a big of humour never hurt

The beast lurking within the shadows would recoil ever so slightly as several more orbs of light were created; the beast of darkness having a natural weakness to its elemental counterpart. Tendrils would writhe in snake like furore as they danced across the floor, tiptoeing the fine line between the border of light and darkness, waiting for the opportune moment to strike at the glowing orbs of light. A guttural hiss would soon follow from the bone like visage of the behemoth; a gas like fog escaping its salivated maw as it eyed down its prey. Globules of drool would find themselves splattering against the wooden floor beneath where it stood, more of the gaseous mist emanating from where it had marked the floor beneath.

"S-Tier eh?" replied Ajax, glancing back towards Xander as he generated more spherical orbs of light, these ones orbiting the monster cat himself rather then merely lighting up the room. Without a doubt, with Xander included in the fray, this room they found themselves trapped within would be transformed into a myriad of light effects; an unceremonious and unplanned lightshow for all those involved. What better accompaniment to a grandiose lightshow than an equally befitting musical performance?

Reaching into his right pocket, the werewolf would clasp his device tightly, raising it up to just below where his neck was. Simultaneously as this was occurring, a minor shift would begin to reveal himself, the portion of his neck where his adam's apple was now shimmering ever so slighting as a long black auxiliary cable began to slither its way out, its round tip penetrating the port of the archaic Ipod; a device almost as old as Ajax was. When enough of the cable was sufficiently unravelled, Ajax would proceed to place the device into the left inner pocket of his jacket, his song selection in place as he began to rev himself up for the fight.

"Hope you've put your money where your mouth is catboy, as I doubt anything less than our S game will be enough to purge this abomination..." spoke Ajax as he lowered his center of gravity. "On 'Go', back me up" he added.

As his body shifted into the correct stance, two large speakers would begin to appear along the back of his shoulder blades. "Ready... Set.." he paused, raising an hand to his jacket, pressing the play button as he did so. "Go!" he shouted, a large blast of music playing now as the sound waves generated from his shoulders propelled him forward. His body arched backward as he readied a punch straight towards the jawline of the beast.

"LETS RAISE SOME HELL!"

de92b64-68a56e40-5bec-45fa-934e-5d84b2bd7c68.jpg

allema.demo.webp

"Tch. If you apologize for something that isn't your fault one more time, I'm going to stuff your mouth with cookies."

Those were the first words Brynhildr had gotten back from Athena, who, seemed quite annoyed with her weapons insistent apologizing, it was a normal response for the weapon to apologize every chance she had at anything that involved her that could be inconveniencing... She knew it too, such a trait was why Brynhildr was placed with Athena, she was to help the blonde as much as Athena was there to aid Brynhildr. Strangely, a sense of resolve had placed itself in her chest, placing itself as a bastion of hope surrounded by the waves of fear that Brynhildr had, she was an easy scare and she knew it...

And then, she felt a vine wrap around Athena's ankle... A yelp of fear came from the armour, who felt her body drag across the ground, before being silenced for a moment by a hard impact from the wall. The world had felt to slow for a moment, as the shock rippled through her and to Athena, it was something she had gotten used to, but the feeling of fear, she hadn't. Unable to see the threat, nor contend with it in regards of raw strength had put quite the fear into Brynhildr, who also didn't feel to great after such a strike. As her wavelength adjusted to the impact, Brynhildr began to get her wits about, she wasn't that easy to disrupt.

Next came Athena's voice, she seemed quite winded from the hit as the two hit the floor, asking her changing times, with a shaky voice, Brynhildr responded, doing what she could to hide the fear
"A-ahm... I can change over every about... I-I don't know, few seconds??" She hadn't ever timed her change times, she wasn't fully sure how fast she could be, she knew it was fast, about a second-and-a-half at her fastest, which was between her Axe and Sword forms, but from her armour form? That took considerably more time, as she conforms to her Meister's body, becoming literally their armour.

As the druid had dragged Athena up, Brynhildr could feel the tension, being pulled by the wrist, and suspended by them hurt, though Athena was light, it still was an unpleasant feeling, let alone the discomfort of the situation, as Athena had wriggled, Brynhildr considered her options, they could resonate, and use the brilliance of "Armoured Valkyrie" to illuminate the room, as both seemed to forget a flashlight, or something else--

As that thought became interrupted, Athena had done.... Athena things. Refusing to give up, she had managed to kick the druid, which got it to drop the duo. The courage Athena would display was always something Brynhildr needed, as Athena had spoke, Brynhildr had only one question for her meister, unknowing that she had slipped back to her native tongue for a moment,

"Iso miekka vai kirves?" (Trans: "Greatsword or Axe?")

Mention + Interaction: Britt-21 Britt-21

1652406271755.png
Kelko
Interaction: Mitchs98 Mitchs98
"Ummmm i think it's a house trying to smash us instead" kelko replied in alarm. As the shambling house monster attempted to crush Them with a crude wood and stone limb. Kelko would do her thing, channeling that boost of strength into Varia so they could either get out of The way or smash the things arm into shards. Either way any solid impacts from kelko huge hammer form didn't too much to the loose shambling mass of "house" it looked like they'd need to try a different approach to blindingly smacking it until it exploded. "Ummmm OH I GOT IT use my other end the crowbar bit I think we are gonna need to pull it apart by force like a reverse piniata" kelko suggested feeling all tactical and smart right now.

1652406254551.png
XANDER
"Of course its S-tier im just THAT good" Xander announced confidently despite the monstrous dog beast ajax getting himself ready with his whole fancy microphone thing, turning into a good ol were-speaker, launching himself forward to smash the beast in the face Xander pitching in as the orbs of light lunched themselves into the beast exploding violently Xander then jumping to the side his ears flattening against his head as he knew the sound wasn't gonna be all too pleasant now at a better angle light balled up in Xanders hands before being lunched with a striking sound in the air much bigger then the previous blasts as it was one of xanders larger offensive spells.

1646100736640.png
The Bigger They Are....
bf92429d5efcb1886f6d110bcc84565f.jpgThe match against the draugr had already commenced, and so far Jin was off to a rough start. Despite the draugrs size, it's movements were rather swift and definitely packed a huge punch. Craters were left in the icy roller rink from where the draugrs attacks landed. The shockwave from it's attacks sends shards of ice hurling in every direction. Unforntally, Jin was unlucky enough to get hit in the head by said shard, messing him up a bit. He was left kneeling on the ground, holding Sy in one hand and his head in the other. Taking a blurred glance at his hand, he noticed his crimson blood staining his palm. "This son of bitch of gonna pay." He said gritting his teeth. He grabs a random shard of ice placing it on his wound as he kept his eyes on the draugr trying to focus his vision. Once his sight returned to normal, Jin analyzed the draugr's frame searching for a weakness he could take advantage of. Those damned weapons are a bitch for me to fully block or counter em. If I try dodging them, then the shockwave alone will mess up my footing, making me vulnerable to another attack or flying debris. Think Jin. Think. He thought to himself trying to come up with a plan or strategy that'll best help him in this situation. The draugr moved in for another attack, slamming it's hammer onto the ground. "Extend!" He commands Syren pointing her diagonally towards the ice, allowing her to expand further back launching Jin out of the draugrs attack range. As he lands, he slides back to a stop keeping his head down and covered with Sy in case of flying debris. Once things started to settle, he looks up towards the draugr once more, who was slowly making its approach. I need to find a way to use his size and attack power against him. I can't stay on the defensive forever. I'm not gonna sit here and struggle fighting this giant thing. I got bigger fish to fry! "Fuck!!", Jin yells in anger as his frustration got the best of him. He was drawing up plan after plan in his head on the spot, but nothing came up to a clear victory, and that frustrated him. The idea of him struggling against something that he should easily beat riled him up on the inside. Which is the reason why he couldn't think clearly. He was angry. Luckily for him, he was in possession of a countermeasure. With Syren by his side, her Vampiric Siphoning ability was feeding off his anger, slowly draining him. This allowed him to start the process to clearing and calming his mind. He took a deep breath and stood to his feet. He spun Syren around as he stared down the draugr that was making his approach. "Enough analyzing, we're gonna end this now Sy." He declared with all his heart, speaking their victory into existence.

Jin takes a powerful first step, dashing towards the draugr. Currently his plan is to attack before the draugr does, meaning he has to be faster than the swift giant. Shouldn't be that hard, right? As Jin dashed towards the draugr, it released a high pitched screech as it began bringing its hammer down towards him. Acting off pure will and determination, Jin leaps straight up into the air, heading straight for the hammer. "Syren, focus with me!" Collectively, the two of them focused all of his wavelength into his fist and once he was close enough, he strikes upward colliding with the draugrs hammer. Forcing his wavelength into the hammer, not only caused him to withstand the draugrs attack but the concussive force was strong enough to force the hammer back into the air, slightly damaging it, and causing the draugr to become off balanced. As Jin's lands onto the ground, he continues his assault and dashes forward yet again; all while the draugr is recovering. This time he's aim for one of the draugrs right kneecap. Jin tightly grips Syren, before hurling her like a javelin straight into the draugrs kneecap. Sadly it didn't go all the way through as he hopes, but that's no problem. "Extend!" He commanded as he lunged into the air heading towards Sy. The front end of Syren, expanded forward, fully impaled through the draugrs kneecap. Jin once again focused his wavelength into his fist yet again and as he came close towards the draugrs knee; he punches it with all his might, shattering its knee. Leaping off the draugr, Jin grabs ahold of Sy and watches and the draugr roars in pain. He fell back onto its back as the lower half of its knee shatters into icy dust crystals.

"You know what they say Sy." He said to her as he began charging yet again. He wasn't planning on letting up his attack now that he's so close. After building up speed, Jin launches himself into the air using his soul force as he jumped. He cleared the necessary distance as he hovered over the draugrs head. "They bigger they are...", he says as he holds Sy above his head and points her top end straight for the center of the draugrs head. As if instinctively, Syren began extending as he he came down towards the draugr, putting force behind it. Sy extended forward Impaling cleanly through the draugrs forehead, ending the battle. One final screech was released with the draugrs dying breath before its entire body shatters into dust crystals. "The harder they fall." He says seconds before plopping onto the ground, feeling exhausted. He released Syren from his grasp, as he laid back on the cold ice. Am I at my limit? No that's not it. He says to himself himself, as he turns his head glancing at Syren. I need to build up my tolerance more. "Hey Sy, got anything smart to say??" He asked slowly sitting up, looking over at his partner.

Varia Dremer
qhSGCpj.jpg

Mentions:

"Awww hell that's what I thought. I bet it's mad at us for smashing its friends!" Varia cried out. Houses had friends, right? This one probably did at least. Why else would it be angry at them? Other than the fact they had smashed it[ too....or well, tried at least. Truth be told she had never at all expected a house of all things to be trying to kill them! A rabid raccoon, an angry druid, that one hobo outside the gas station that always looked at them funny...BUT NOT A FREAKIN' HOUSE! Feeling the sudden surge of strength through her body the woman cried out and swung at the arm headed towards them with all her might! While it seemed to of batted the blow out of the way so they could reposition it also only seemed to make it angrier overall! "Oh come on what the hell! You're made out of wood you know, hammers smash wood!" She shouted angrily quite annoyed that it wasn't following their usual tactics. She was just about to try smashing it even more until Kelko had quite the good idea, the blue-haired female grinning eagerly. "Huh! Y'know that just might work!"

Varia would quickly turn the large weapon around to the crowbar bit and charge the beast in revenge, stabbing right into that weird arm it had to attempt to start prying it apart. Certainly not what they usually did, perhaps a bad idea to get this close altogether...but well...it was that or run like a coward. And she definitely didn't want to do that if she could help it!

Syren Morellius

tumblr_6bf629c2f5ccb48c9090ac936b8fc257_84911a72_1280.jpg
The entire battle, Sy couldn’t deny that her entire soul was jazzed up with adrenaline. It was raw. Jin’s emotions; his rage and excitement, it was amping her to the extreme. This was why they were partners. Not many could handle the push and pull of Jin’s soul, his thirst for more, thirst to be bigger and stronger. Sy could keep up. And not only could she, but she wanted to. It benefited them both which was obvious when he started utilizing her wavelength which would be a hamper for most. He was finding ways to use it to his advantage. Clever. Most people would claim all muscle and no brain, all brawn. Not her meister, he was an enigma and she snickered any time anyone glanced their way and judged his book by its cover. They usually weren’t the last ones laughing when they doubted him.

The two didn’t take any shit. Not from the other students, not from their enemies. They were kindred spirits. Sy’s usual pissy appearance wasn’t present, instead a wicked smile was tugging at her lips to expose those sharp canines through the window where her face on her weapon form was.

Each command echoed through her soul space and Sy would immediately follow through flawlessly. Even when he didn’t tell her what he expected, Sy just knew. They were flowing in tandem, an unstoppable force. The draugr may have been a formidable opponent but they were even more so. She knew Jin wouldn’t be stepping off that ice until he was victorious. So as he began to struggle, looking for a way to get the upper hand, Sy remained silent. Let him think. Let the cogs within his mind turn.

The end result was glorious. They’d impaled the beast, skewered him in the sickest way possible. Truly it was a sight to behold. Still riding the high of the fight they’d just engaged in, Sy took a few moments to come out of weapon form once her partner had released her. As she appeared back in her body, stretching, the smell hit her and she quickly turned on her heel to face away from Jin. Her skin started to crawl, mouth aching immediately so badly that she let out a very dramatic hiss. Her teeth were throbbing, head pounding, and pupils dilating rapidly. Why hadn’t she realized he was bleeding? The one thing she struggled with - the core of her being that reacted to human blood.

Big boy, stay where the fuck you are. “ She managed to warm him in a seething tone, those teeth tightly grit together. That was something smart, right? She stumbled a few steps away from him and punched at the icy ground, watching it crack and splinter out like a spider's web. Those eyes were glowing back at her through the reflection she saw of herself in the ice.

They’d been through this before, hopefully he’d just stay the hell away while she suffocated that overwhelming feeling of bloodlust. He just smelled so fucking good. Sy scrunched up her nose, trying to act disgusted, to somehow convince herself that she didn’t desire it. With a few steady breaths, she straightened back up and shoved her hands into the pockets of her shorts. Her body was tense, that much was obvious, but she didn’t feel like she’d pounce on him and try to drain him if he dared to make eye contact with her or approach her.

She kicked at the corpse of the draugr, hard enough to make its body go skidding across the slippery terrain. This brought a satisfied smile to her face. “ One of these days I’m going to eat you if you aren’t fucking careful and I'm not going to regret it. “ She called out to Jin, scolding him in her own way for his careless behavior. “ Are you going to sit on your ass or are we going to go help the others so we can go the fuck home? I need a hot bath and a stiff drink after all this bullshit. “ She droned on in an annoyed voice, pulling out a cigarette from a pack along with a lighter. It was brought to her lips as she lit it, already walking off in the direction of some of their teammates. Varia and Kelko to be precise, as the shit they’d gotten into appeared to be utterly amusing.

She watched for a while, puffing absentmindedly at the cigarette resting between her lips. “ This is some Looney Toons shit. Should we help….or do you think they got it? “ She inquired, watching with heightened interest. She’d have laughed if it wouldn’t run the risk of causing the lit cigarette to fall to the ground. I mean, it was a fucking house.

Interacted with; Jin The Elder The Elder
Mentioned; Varia Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Kelko Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Last edited:
Kelko
Interaction: Mitchs98 Mitchs98
Slamming the crowbar end of kelko into the wooden boards of the house monster appeared or do wonders while relatively resistant to hammer impacts the sharp end of kelkos weapon form smashed the houselike shell to bits causing Goopy golden sludge to pour out of the wound inflicted by them the house creature recoiling in pain as it tried to strike Varia. “ITS WORKING JUST GOTTA KEEP IT UP AND BE STABBY“ kelko shouted her weapon form humming with vibration now to improve their stabbing power each strike digging deeper into the massive creature as it let out a grumbling roar as it seemed to start bleeding out too covering both kelko and Varia in the thick maple sap.. yup it was maple sap.. getting them both particular sticky as the giant tree seemed to bleed out in a way the mass of tree and house collapsing with a groaning noise almost ontop of both of them but not quite tho they where now a complete mess of sticky sap.

kelko waited for a moment to see if any if the other houses harboured an arborial monster but with none fourth coming kelko returned to her human self picking Varia up and hugging her unreasonably tightly. “ AND THATS HOW YA DO IT BOOM MURDERLISED”

A barrage of punches would find themselves making contact with the side of the beast shrouded in darkness, Ajax punching away at the bulk of the monstrosity as if he were banging away to the beat of a drum, all the while a large wolfish grin spread across his face as the adrenaline took full effect. "Come on! Come on! Come on!" he would shout to no one in particular as he continued the assault, noticing momentarily the build up of light coming from where he had earlier left Xander.

An overwhelming barrage of pain was their game plan, an unrelenting assault of no mercy towards the cretin that dared to lurk within the dark confines of this room. Glancing back for the briefest of moments to confirm his suspicions; Ajax would simply make a millisecond of eye contact with the furball before turning back to the abomination in front of him. " Stop boasting and fucking prove it then Catboy!" yelled Ajax in response to the felines boastful remark. As he did so, Ajax would unleash a blast of sound from his opened maw; the resulting shockwave of wavelength striking the beast and holding it in position whilst simultaneously sending Ajax hurtling backwards from the recoil in time to get out of the way of Xander's orbs of light.

A blinding light would envelop the room as Xanders balls of light made contact with the creature; a blood curdling howl escaping from its bone like visage as its elemental counterpart began to burn away at the darkness that cloaked its form. "Is that all you've go..." Ajax paused as he noticed the far larger sphere being condensed within Xanders arms. Where their strategy thus far had been to overwhelm the abomination with a flurry of strikes, this present attempt was simply to overwhelm it with sheer power. Watching at the giant sphere of light was launched, Ajax began to build up his own energy within himself, preparing to strike at the creature should this sphere prove ineffective.

Alas, the plan to attack straight away would be halted. Despite the room being once again basked in the light of Xander's attack, a dark silhouette could be seen within the area in which the beast once stood; the dark blotch ever changing as if undergoing some form of metamorphosis. What was once a creature standing upon 4 legs was slowly transitioning into a bipedal form; the black mass writhing against itself as it grew into a figure much taller than both Ajax and Xander.

tumblr_p5sqclUSC11uku9tco1_640.gifv

As the light of Xanders blast began to dim, two red eyes could be seen glaring down at the intruders; the tresspassers that had dared to enter the lair of the druid basked in darkness. "Greetings..." its gargled, deep and guttural voice would begin to speak. "... students of the DWMA..." it continued, taking a step forward.

"I am E̴̺̹̗̟̦͈̖̻̻͂̆̈́͌l̶̫̰̭͔͖̝̆̂̿̓̈́͠d̸̼̻̗̜̑͌̿̇̃̔ͅr̸̰̣̗͔̳͊̃̆̎̽͌́̀̾̊̀̚͝i̴̡̡̦̯͎̙̻͖̺̝̳͙̞̬͛̎ͅt̷̡̟̻͍͇̹͚̤̐h̷̢̛̛̗̩̭͇͎̞͓̝̫̄̈́̓̂̕"

His name would sound like garbled jibberish to the two men "... have you come... to die?" taking another step forward as its left arm raised towards them. As it reached its peak, several tendrils of darkness would lash out from the shadows behind Ajax and Xander, intertwining themselves against one another as they sealed off the door leading to entrance from where the duo had originated from. "The scent of your..." he paused glancing between the pair of them as it began to salivate from anticipation. "... your souls... are quite... unique.." he finished, raising his other arm to wipe the drool away from its mouth.

"Shall... we continue.. our game...?" it would question, showing little fear towards its current assailants.

Athena.png
1653885842657.png
Mineczka Mineczka

Athena had to last a few seconds between transformations? Well that may make things a little bit more complicated. A few seconds could mean easily a few broken bones given if the blonde was hit with the right amount of force from the Druid inside the room with the pair. Wait, why was she worrying about that? She was Athena Kinley. A warrior in her mind that doesn't back down from a fight no matter the consequences! She backed up, the clicking from Bryn's heels coming in contact with the ground as she tried to listen out for any rustling, shifting, anything that could give her any sort of warning. There was definitely rustling within the room, which meant that the Druid was expanding its vines along the walls, possibly even the floor. Her jaw tightened as she took position, debating on what weapon to use. If she used Bryn's axe form, both hands would be needed and its possible that Athena would need a hand free. So choosing her partner's Greatsword would be the better option.

At first, the Meister was confused by Bryn, but then noticed she had switched into her native tongue. Granted, she didn't know much about it, but she went out of her way to learn specific words, such as all three of her partner's forms. "Greatsword, Bryn." she said, catching sight of the slight light coming from the stairs. If I can get over there, up the stairs, I can lead that bitch right up the stairs and out and to the open where I can see far easier. golden eyes narrowed as she whipped her head around, trying to use her ears as her eyes. It didn't take long for her partner to switch into the Greatsword, this alone made the blonde smirk and she slowly began to pivot as quietly as she could, waiting for something to come at her first "C'mon you plant fuck! Show me what you got!" her hand tightened around the hilt of Bryn and she took off right for the stairs as fast as she could.

That's when rustling began to be heard "And here I thought you were gonna hide!" she shouted before suddenly stopping and turning to swipe her partner through the air, catching a clip of what came at her. She figured this as the druid began to scream in pain and she took this moment to resume her run. Now that she was no longer wearing Bryn, her boots were thumping fairly loud against the wooden stairs as she raced up them. As she got closer to the top of the stairs, she took a glance behind her and saw vines starting to slither up the walls "That's what I'm talking about!" the Meister basically dived out through the doorway and landed with a roll to her feet before rushing to the main hall "I thought about fighting down there, but knowing I have no way to see this damn thing and no armor for defending my organs, I decided coming up here would be our best bet." she informed Bryn as she glanced back over her shoulder, watching as the druid came into view with its vines slithering out like snakes. Not only that, the monster possessed a humanoid figure of a woman and almost looked like she was made out of bark.

"Alright, Bryn. Get ready for a bumpy ride." she ran into the main hall and skid to a stop, turning toward the angered druid "Time to make a firepit with this bitch."

1654128481389.png

Xander
“I’m on it sweetheart don’t worry your pretty little head“ Xander huffed out taking things seriously but he could help but poke a bit of fun at Ajax whom attack launched himself away form the shrieker attack tho it seemed the monster was alot more durable then the cat man had given the thing credit for, honestly he’s expected to curbstomp the shadow monster tho they certainly hurt it badly or maybe just pissed it off tho the larger shrieker blast seemed to be doing something the pair both hyper confident in their own abilities and well.. maybe they where wrong ears perking straight up with shear surprise as his own magic was forcefully dimmed by the creature how.. annoying Xander glaring at the thing intensely.

”hmm more so here to kill you swamp mutt” Xander quipped before noticing the door being locked off letting our an annoyed “meow“ as this simply pissed off Xander. “Oh lovely glad you see you’ve taken some interest in us sadly you’ve made one mistake locking yourself in here with us“ Xander grinned maliciously. Spinning himself to face ajax for a moment he’d make the werewolf mic glow with a sparkling iridescent light another Ajax with the same colours forming nearby just to make things more confusing for the swamp mutt. With that xander formed a lot more balls of light ready to lob them at the monster as soo. As it moved the light upon ajax intended to scare off any darkness tendrils that could for. Too close by and disable him as the poor wolf boy lacked a shiny so to speak.

Varia Dremer
qhSGCpj.jpg

Mentions:

Varia grinned from ear to ear as swapping sides on Kelko's weapon form seemed to be just what was needed! Usually, she wasn't all too willing to change tactics so suddenly in the heat of battle like that...really, the woman was stubborn as hell! But well, when push came to shove in the form of a giant house enchanted with the power of a druid that probably wanted to eat them....ya kinda learned to be a bit more flexible! She continued that typical maniacal laugh as bits of wood and sap flew all around them from her crazed chopping and hacking. She wasn't precisely sure what had animated this beast but she was going to be sure that it didn't come back again. No more surprises! "Hell yeah! Stabbing can be as fun as bashing! WOO!" Varia cheered alongside her friend and weapon. Even as the arboreal fiend fell lifeless around them she continued to hack at it for a few moments until Kelko changed back.

She let out a little squeak at the tightness of the hug yet didn't try to pull away. With the soft and comfy place her face resided in, why would she~? Even covered in sticky sap and wood bits it wouldn't stop her from enjoying this in the slightest. "Hehehe. You betcha'~!" She shouted excitedly. She hugged her back as best she could in this position though ultimately with how snug the hug was all she managed to do was put her hands on her sides. "Should we...try to find...the others?" She asked. Even with the air slowly being squished out of her she was pretty much as happy as could be.

tumblr_ozmpwpTXNd1u9of0co2_400.gifv

Crimson red eyes would slowly focus upon the feline interloper; a faint semblance of a smile spread across the abominations salivating maw as it studied the more flamboyant of the two morsels standing in its presence. Not an ounce of fear could be detected coming from this monster, nor any hint of emotion as it simply stood there; a creature that defied all logical sense of what it meant to be alive. This... this was an entity that neither feared death nor valued life... it was just.. an existence.. one devoid of any shred of sanity or even insanity. It was just... there.

The air in the room would slowly begin to feel heavier, as if some invisible force had decided to make its presence known. For both Ajax and Xander, it would come as no surprise if the hair upon their bodies would begin to stand. Humans.. werewolves.. werecats... demon weapons... all were just animals... the instinctual flight or fight response was something they would all have in common.

"Oh... kill me?.." replied the beast rhetorically, finally speaking once more with its deep and otherworldly voice. As it spoke, the tendrils that adorned his demonic body would begin to slither against one another in excited furore as if mocking the foolish words that had come out of the werecat's mouth. "how... disappointingly... human.. of you " the creature began to hiss, his right hand stretching forward as the tendrils connected to its body began to intertwine against one another, using the forearm as a base for the knifelike structure it had began to create upon its outstretched appendance. "Do you think you are brave... to stand and oppose me?.. Does that heart in your chest... feel invigored?" the creature began, his attention drawn away from Xander and instead onto the large cleaver like arm that had replaced his right arm. "That heart... the one that inspires you to defy me... will it bleed red like all the others? or will its beating cease like all the others once I carve it out of your chest... devour and consume it whole... will you still stand before me in human defiance if I was to erase your partner from existence?" the questions were endless as it stood there, appearing to be completely oblivious to the movements of Ajax and the clone that Xander had created.

Ajax during this whole period had attempted to encircle the creature; silent footsteps moving amidst the sides of the room as both he and the clone attempted to out manoeuvre the demon that had its focus upon Xander. The light orbs had done enough to prevent the tendrils not immediately attached to Eldrith from assaulting Ajax and the clone, yet despite this Ajax was becoming increasingly more aware of how he was completely powerless against this monstrosity. If they were to win this... it would be done with the light of Xander's magic; that was there only hope.

Operating on a hunch, Ajax would launch himself towards the demonic Eldrith, his fist raised as he feigned an assault from the side; the iridescent clone on the other end of the room mimicking his movements. Unsurprisingly, the clone was completely ignored; the abomination reacting on pure instincts as its unmorphed hand reached out and grabbed the incoming Ajax, its fingers shifting into spiked tendrils that had began to wrap around Ajax, squeezing the wolf boy with unimaginable tightness that it was a miracle the white haired demon weapon had simply not 'popped' from the force exerted.

"Foolish hound... I will grant you the death you are so eagerly rushing forwards to" exclaimed Eldrith as he raised his cleavered hand, ready to slash the boy in two.

"X.. xander... th... the... grand.... finale... mak..e.. it .... big.." wheezed Ajax, forcing his right hand free from the side of the tendrils and sinking his claws into the much larger forearm of Eldrith. "... F..uck... you..." spat Ajax, as blood escaped his mouth. "We... ai..n't.. don..e... here.." he continued, before inhaling deeply. "Yo.. you..." he spat more blood as his head begun to lull to the side. "are.. j..just... a.. another... stepping... stone..."

A few moments of silence would permeate the room before an ungodly howl began to reverberate through the room; a volume loud enough that it would be unsurprising if eardrums were ruptured for those within the immediate area of the whole building. For Ajax, Xander and the demonic druid, the room with begin to vibrate with an intensity that would put make a 10.0 earthquake look minimal.

For Eldrith who was taking the brunt of Ajax's biggest howl, the beast would find himself momentarily pinned to the spot; the countless waves of sound that pummelled its body being enough to keep him temporarily locked down; though it was more than just the external force that Eldrith was suffering. Using the claws of Ajax as an intermediary; the soundwaves would travel internally through the beast; the effects for the current moment being enough to disrupt the shadowy construct of the creature; so much so that his chest would begin to open up, exposing an amethyst gem that made up the core of its body.

With its vulnerable core exposed, it was up to Xander to bring down the curtains to this performance and he'd need to do so quick as the force behind Ajax's howl was beginning to diminish as the light in his eyes began to dim.

Xander
Any sort of playfulnesses was washed off the monster cats face.. the Thing didn’t die yet?.. this wasn’t really time for games or quips… it had gotten serious, well serious in Xanders odd perception of combat. Especially the mocking the creature threw at him.. human.. calling him that.. and then it started monologuing, and if Xander knew anything about that it means the Druid dog darkness thing was incredibly sure of itself, a bad sigh, Xander just stared daggers at the entity if anything it bought Ajax time to strike it. “look you over grown mutt, yes I could have been some fantastical murderous show cat, but In the end I’d be in the same fucking situation as you, skulking around alone in the shadows waiting someone to murder me” Xander said gritting his teeth as he stared into the creatures eyes avoiding looking over to ajax lest he tip the monster off something was amiss. But it turned Ajax jump with seemingly anticipated by the creature grabbing out of the air and seemingly crushing him. This wad enough to almost cause Xander to panic, they where gonna be a little bit fucked.

however the wheezed words form the usually boisterous wolf boy was at least reassuring he wasn’t dead least not just yet. the silence and tension of the situation was deafening then the rattling howl that shook the building like kelko and Varia where breaking the place out of boredom. Ears flat against his head Xanders stared focused on the exposed core it didn’t matter what it was but if the light burned it already it was time for a true firework show.

first the flashbang struck just to make sure the light was incredibly bring a booming ringing flash burst out form a point on the core multiple spinning orbs of light continuously slammed into the exposed centre of the beast multiple shierkers launching into it, a chaotic rush of noise and light setting stuff on fire and sometimes missing and blowing holes into the building letting more light into the building as well and he didn’t stop until he was entirely exhausted After all he had no way to know if it Survived. “And… fuck…. You”

tumblr_p2eiyyEd7M1utd96do5_r2_400.gifv

A blood curdling scream echoed amidst the chaos presently inhabiting the room the trio shared, the exposed core of the demonic shadow druid being repeatedly assaulted by the orbs of light that Xander held control over; the primordial enemies of light and darkness battling once more as both forces sought to extinguish the other; yet as eons of history would imply, neither light nor darkness could fully triumph over the other. Both forces, despite being opposite of the same coin were dependent upon the other. Light needed darkness and Darkness needed the light. That was an inescapable truth of nature. This fight.... this struggle, it was merely another drop in the ocean of war that these two forces would continue to wage against one another long after the trio's bodies were turned to ash and dust.

From within the exposed core, several large cracks would begin to appear as if the surface layer of ice were cracking; the unmistakeable sound of glass shattering echoing against all four walls of the room; their sound easy to distinguish even if the room was presently being assaulted by the demonic screams of Eldrith as well as the reverberating bass of Ajax's howl; the latter growing ever weaker and quieter as the boy was squeezed ever tighter. Like a stress ball, Ajax's body was beginning to succumb to the overwhelming pressure, the wolf boy already feeling several ribs cracking; potentially broken as his body whitled under the pressure of Eldriths vice like grip; yet despite the unimaginable pain he was going through he persisted with his assault; intent on providing Xander with enough time to fully destroy the druids core. Time.. was running out.

Defiant to the very end, several snake like tendrils would attempt to wrap themselves around the exposed core; a final bastion against the flurry of attacks coming from Xander; yet with his defences unbalanced and his mind already reeling from the attack, the beast garbed in Shadows would inevitably begin to break down; the tendrils vaporizing into a cloud of black ash at the touch of Xander's light. Grasping Ajax first had been the mistake, the wolf pup being nothing more than a nuisance. Had Eldrith taken a moment to fully gauge the situation, then it would have been far more obvious that it was Xander whom should have been dealt with first.

Alas, this was just a stumbling point. Despite the inevitability of his current situation, it was truly impossible for Xander to completely destroy him. Eldrith had long since discarded the concept of life and death; evolving into a being that transcended the frivolous rules of mortality. He was no longer a mere being that controlled the darkness, a denizen of the shadow realm. He was shadow itself. The essence and the personification of pure darkness and an entity that far surpassed the understanding of mortals.

With a final loud crack; like an iceberg splitting in two. The crystalized core would shatter into billions of miniscule dust like particles; the room once adorned in darkness now basking in the radiant glow of Xander's light as the embodiment of pure darkness was no longer present in the room; the only signs of its existence here being the rain of crystal dust that began to gather upon the floor.

In the midst of the final explosion of the core, Ajax had been thrown against the wall; his body crashing through it before rolling to a stop in the adjacent space; his body slumped over to one side like a ragdoll. With his hair in a dishevelled mess and the light in his eyes beginning to dim; Ajax would watch through the hole in the wall as the druid was no more; its body disintegrated and its core broken. Yet... something.. something felt off.

Despite the blinding light of the room, there should have still been the visible soul of the Kishin they had just vanquished; the unmistakeable red soul that was to signal the passing of the beast that had been exorcised... yet there was nothing... no soul... nothing.

"X..an...d..e..r..." whispered the raspy voice of Ajax; that final surge of sound he had expelled taking a major toll on his vocal cords. "... th...s..o...ul.." he continued, attempting to make Xander aware that the kishin soul had not manifested itself for consumption. However he would pass out before finishing his message.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA" a demonic laugh echoed all around them. "Foolish mortals... did you really think that you could kill me?" the voice questioned rhetorically. "The idiocy of this worlds inhabitants will never cease to amuse me. Pathetic vermin's, sacks of flesh with the base level of intelligence!" continued this ethereal voice; booming all around Ajax and Xander as if it was everywhere and nowhere simultaneously. "You cannot kill a shadow... you cannot purge the darkness" the voice now appearing to come from behind Xander; had he looked down he'd have seen the silhouette of his own shadow take on the figure of a disformed figure. "You!" it snarled. "Feline vermin; manipulator of light!. You're very existence is irony defined" taunted the voice. "Your light is nothing more than the source of my existence!, that light you wield so heroically to destroy me... to save that boy... it is nothing more than the progenitor of shadows, the creator of darkness. Regardless of how bright your light is, there will always be shadows created from its glory... so do not think for a second that you have bested me... you foolish mortal. So long as your light and the light of others exist. I will exist"

The shadow underneath Xander would soon return to normal. Instead the remnant particles of the shattered core would begin to take an intangible almost globule form. "Warrior of light. I look forward to seeing what you do next... to watch you lose faith in the concept of good and evil, to lose hope in the power of thatrighteouslight that you so happily wield." spat the disembodied voice. "Do not forget... for each and every orb of light that you create... an orb of darkness is created as well. You are nothing more than an entity that seeks to eradicate the very thing that you create. I will be watching you. Waiting for that moment where your faith in the light is gone and you too become one with the darkness" The globule would continue to hover for a few moments, before suddenly flying towards the unconscious Ajax; the globule entering the boys body through his opened mouth.

Ajax would would almost begin to stir, coughing and gagging as he rolled onto his back; his body breaking out into a cold sweat as he writhed in agony.

1658065581952.png
On to the Next One
Aoi-Todo-1024x576.jpg
As Jin sat up to look at his partner, her words sparked a bit of concern. As he analyzed her body movements and how tense they have gotten, he realized what the issue was. He completely forgot his head was bleeding, and with Sy being a bloodsucker, she was close to succumbing to her natural urges. Instead of talking her through it, Jin decided to remain silent and allow her to get through this on her own. This isn't the first time something like this has happened, nor will it be the last. Jin is the type to welcome danger and wounds at the door, something like blood being drawn in battle excites Jin. So Sy will have to build up her tolerance if she was to continue on this road with him. As Sy was getting herself together, Jin decided to apply some first aid to himself. Grabbing his shirt he tears a portion off of it and wipes off the blood from his face and head. Then he ties the rest of the shirt around his wound, tight enough to slow/stop the bleeding. "Yeah yeah yeah, whatever Sy." He says getting to his feet. "I told if you ever want a bite all you gotta do is ask . Just know I'm gonna bite back." He says with a grin. "And don't you worry, I'll have you back in your nice like bubble bath before you know it. I may need one my damn self. They seem relaxing." He says as he walks up to her side.

Looking right in front of them, the scene that played out seemed to be straight out of a cartoon, just as Sy described. "Honestly, if they can't take down a house on their own then they don't need to be here. So let's see just what these girls are capable of yeah. I'll hate to interfere moments before the wrecking crew had their time to shine." Jin stood there and watched alongside of Sy as Kelko and Varia battled it out with the house from hell. And just as he expected the lassies destroyed the house like a fucking wrecking crew. "Excellent." He said with a grin. "See Sy, they had everything under control. I would've been really disappointed if they didn't though." He says looking over at her. "Come on let's regroup." He leads Sy over towards Kelko and Varia looking at the destruction they cause. "Way to literally bring the house down you two. Loved the performance." He says giving them a big thumbs up. "Everything all wrapped up on our end as well, the only thing left is that fucking druid. And if my suspicions are correct, it's lingering around her somewhere." He said looking around. "Ooooh druuuuid! Come out, come out wherever you arrrrre!" He taints as he cuffs his hands around his mouth, making his voice louder. Little did he know, the druid was already annoyed with the students after they defeated it's precious creations.

Suddenly, an overwhelming power of magical energy engulfs the land around them, causing the wind to pick up. Snow began flying everywhere, causing a blizzard to form obscuring the students vision. "Ah hell, I did not mean for this to happen." Obviously Jin was the blame for it all. As the blizzard intensified, there were signs of howling and beast like noises circling around them. "You've angered our master." A beast spoke, her its voice sounded much like a distorted male voice. "Now he's coming for you." Another voice spoke, this time sounding like a distorted version of a woman. With his line of sight still very much unclear, he reaches his hand out to where he last saw Sy, grabbing a tight hold of her hand. This wasn't because he wanted her to transform, no this was because he felt the need to protect her. Suddenly the wind and snow all stop in its place before dispersing creating a huge dome around the area. Everything became clear. Standing in front of us, were two 9 feet tall wendigos, and standing behind them was the druid staring right at us with his piercing glowing greenish-blue eyes. Slowly it raises its finger point at the group. "Today you die." It said speaking in an eerie tone. For a moment there was utter silence, before Jin began snickering slowly turning into laughter. "Die? Die? Motherfucker, I ain't dying today! Today is the day I either kill a druid, or two fucking wendigos by myself! Shit maybe I'll take on all of y'all! That's just the kind of day I'm having! So take that little threat of yours, and shove it up your ASS!!!" He says giving the druid and the wendigos the 'bird'. He then looks over at Sy, Varia, and Kelko. "Okay ladies, today's your lucky day. I'll let you choose which opponent you want me to fight. Is it A, the little bitch druid in the back, or B, the two puppy guard dogs in the front. Or C, all of the above." A sinister grin formed on his face, as Jin secretly hoped they chose C, but then again he knew they wouldn't. They obviously want some glory as well. Kyuubey Kyuubey Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Mitchs98 Mitchs98
1658076251576.png1658076273953.png

Last edited:
1658209486977.png
Xander
interaction: Phayne Phayne mention: Britt-21 Britt-21 Mineczka Mineczka
The dust finally began to settle down the room somewhat in fire due to the blasts form xander was it finally over? It seemed so little crystalline shards twinkling down form the air around them tho the monster cats expression soured upon seeing ajax, the werewolf weapon looked like he’d had his bones crumpled and indeed he basically had them all crushed. His ears swirling around for a moment until Xander realised something was wrong… no soul… that means it didn’t die.. the monster cats eyes widened Aja managing to croak out a similar remark. To what Xander was thinking. Xander rushed to ajax despite being tired the addtional adrenaline rush form the confusion of what the hell was actually Happening right now.

and then the Druid things voice started speaking form somewhere Xander’s ears flatting against his head as he looked around the shadow monster begin to speak going off about an edgy philosophical rambling about light and darkness frankly this was general lost on Xander who was all the more ticked off the guy didn’t realise his magic theme was firework and not some paladin of a light god. ”cool story bro but in the end neither of us will win this besides lurkimg in the dark is no way to live, all your gonna do is prolong your own suffering..” Xander managed to huff out rather annoyed that the thing was completely missing the mark on his own theming but, the voice was now gone, leaving ajax to jolt back awake writhing around and fire to slowly burn around them. Xander would scoop up the Injured boy in his arms. “we make a damn good team mate let’s get ya out of here much of a dog as ya are broken bones aren’t fun at all“ he’d say with a slightly cocky smile with The shadows dispersed they could leave the room and return.. to the main hallway.. that was covered in vines and other plants. “Oh marvellous more bullshit to deal with, HEY you two doing ok?“ *xander managed to call out wearily expecting Athena and Byra to possibly be having trouble. Not sure what was gonna happen next frankly

Athena.png
1658209127738.png
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Mineczka Mineczka Phayne Phayne

Just as the blonde was about to attack, she felt mild vibrations through her boots, followed by a humming in her ears. What the hell is that? she thought before she just barely caught sight of a vine that came straight toward her. Athena attempted to jump back, and quickly lifted Bryn to slice the vine off. Of course, the druid flinched and the sockets where eyes would be had started to glow a bright yellow. "Looks like I'm pissing the thing off. Perfect." while saying this, it took a mere second as she got into position and dashed toward her opponent. Now that she was able to see the damn thing, she was gonna take full advantage. Stepping from side to side, swiping and slicing, vines kept coming and flying past her as she closed the gap between the pair and the druid. "I'm sending you straight to hell!" propelling herself upward, the meister lifted Bryn above her head "GREAT AXE!" she shouted, feeling her partner's form change into her favorite weapon as she brought her arms down with great force, the blade lodging itself into the head of the beast.

It didn't help that it got stuck, as a matter of fact. With no ground to give Athena the strength she needed to pull her partner out, she had to work with her stuck partner. "I'll get you out shortly, Bryn!" there were plenty of sticks and branches sticking out of this thing's head. It could probably penetrate just about anyone with one swing of its head. While it flailed trying to get the blonde off its head, she reached for her partner in attempt to pull her from the bark "I'll be taking my partner back, bitch!" ducking from a hand, her hands tightened on her partner before she was grabbed and thrown into a wall. Of course, the force caused her to go through it into another room and into some tables. Athena slowly got back up using Bryn as a bit of help as she glanced toward the monster in the main hall "About time you get a hit on me!" finally getting onto her feet, she hoisted her partner upon her shoulders and approached the hole in the wall. Xander's voice filled the area, and she responded "We're fine, Cat." stepping through said-hole, the jaw of the woman clenched tightly.

When taking a quick glance at the cat, she noticed a familiar figure in his arms What in the fuck happened to Ajax? she thought, golden eyes narrowing as she noticed bruises and blood. Hell, he was groaning and moaning in pain. Wouldn't holding him like that cause more pain? Was there broken bones? Punctured organs? If he's losing blood, then he shouldn't be exposed to the cold, right? Huffing, she glared toward the druid "See, you may be big and scary, but I'm scarier." she tilted her head far enough to crack her neck on both ends "Bryn, as much as I hate to do this, help the damn mutt. Didn't think a plant monster could out damage a wolf." taking a look at the blade of her partner, a firm nod was given.​

Rosa.%28Arknights%29.full.3325795.jpg

allema.demo.webp

Brynhildr's nerves were running high, she could feel the tension of the fight, she knew Athena was proficient in fighting, even without the armour form protecting her from harm, but, it didn't do much to stop the weapon from worrying about her meister anyway... Especially since she knew how Athena could be in a fight, let alone that wavelength of hers... Yet seeing this creature made Brynhildr sick to her stomach, twisted branches, ivy, and grasses around a humanoid form. This was not the Druidic magics that her mother possessed, this was dark, evil, and disgusting. The magic her mother had done, what it had shown her, gave life to the Earth itself, blessing the land and sea to benefit all, but this...

They're no druids... Just monsters...

Resolving the idea in her head, Brynhildr could feel Athena fighting, slashing some vines here and there, keeping them from grappling her once more. All the while, the weapon that was Brynhildr kept her focus on her forms, and the wavelength that she possessed, it was one that became stronger the more Athena attacked, a grand dichotomy from her Svalinn wavelength. It especially showed as Athena called for the Great Axe, bringing her down onto the skull of the beast. After a struggle, Bryn could feel the movement shift, as Athena and her were thrown through some of the rotting walls...

I hope they're not Load bearing....

As Athena's confidence was expressed, by then, Xander had come in, carrying a wounded Ajax. The thought that he was hurt caused some waver within Brynhildr... Especially considering Athena being without her weapon, it worried her greatly... Shifting her focus back to Athena, her Meister would hear her voice, "A-Are you sure, Athena? What about you? You'd be fighting unarmed..." Athena's response was quick to follow,

"I'll be fine, Bryn. Don't worry about me."

Taking a moment, Brynhildr took a small breath, shifting back to her human form, bolting towards Xander and Ajax, reaching for the unconscious Ajax, 'Transform!!' Was shouted in her mind, as her hand came in contact with her friend, before wrapping around Ajax in the familiar blue and silver that often Athena wore, taking a moment Brynhildr seemed to stumble for a step or two, before regaining her balance, signaling with a thumbs up after a moment. Before turning over to the lumbering monstrosity that she and Athena had thoroughly pissed off.

1659766564014.png
kelko
interaction: The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey Mitchs98 Mitchs98
After a little bit Kelko finally let go of Varia giving an affirmative nod to her partner. “Yeah I think I heard a lot of explosion somewhere too hope they saved some of the big stuff for us!” The girl exclaimed cheerfully not needing to move to far as Jin and Sy where the ones approaching them kelko beaming like a total idiot and nodding a lot. “Phhhh of course we did amazing really rocked the whole stage“ *she’d puff out her chest all proudly. “But it looks like you two did perfectly fine as well, so let’s go cave some heads in!” Kelko cheered, joining Jin in called out for the Druid to show up before a random magical blizzard showed up out of nowhere engulfing, and they got surrounded by creepy voices, well they would be creepy if it didn’t just make Kelko more excited, target rich environments they where always fun sadly it turned out there where really only 3 targets that less fun BUT they’d actually found the Druid. “FINALLY YOU SHOWED YOURSELF now let’s get this party started, you can play with the dogs Jin I wanna be the one to beat the Druid senseless“ shed exclaimEd cheerfully transforming once again back into her hammer form in Varia hands “3. 2 1 LETS GOO”

Varia Dremer
qhSGCpj.jpg

Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey
Mentions: Phayne Phayne

Varia enjoyed the hug for as long as it lasted, giggling and nodding eagerly as Kelko commented on the explosion. "I dunno what exploded....maybe that cat and Ajax found something interesting." She commented with a small shrug. Or perhaps the druids had simply set up some explosive traps? She wasn't too sure though the explosions did fit in line with the abilities those two had! She headed for Jin and Sy though ultimately it seemed Jin and Sy had decided to come over to greet them instead. "Damn right we did! That house didn't stand a chance!" She cackled in a maniacal fashion and pat Kelko firmly on the back. "It was Kelko's quick thinking here though that let us take it down so easily. If I had been the one doing all the thinking we'd probably still be trying to smash it to bits." Though to call anything either of them did particularly quick thinking was most of the time fairly laughable. They did have their moments though!

"Yeah! Come on out ya lil bitch!" Varia called out alongside Jin taunting the Druid and whatever else may be left lurking around if anything. She was totally ready for the big boss fight as it were, to wrap up their mission, and have some nice downtime with a hot drink in her hands and a Kelko pillow. It was the perfect way to unwind after the cold! She shivered from the cold the magical blizzard soon brought forth around them and pretty much stuck to Kelko like glue pressing up against her and grabbing her arm just in case the wind decided to suddenly amp up and toss them away in an attempt to separate them. She wouldn't have doubted for a second that it could! "Yeah, look what you did Jin!" She spoke with a huff as if she hadn't insulted the Druid herself. Why would she accept any blame for herself? That would be lame!

"Yeah, yeah, cut the spooky theatrics and show yourselves already." The woman insisted as she heard the spooky voices in the snow not seeming all too phased by them. C'mon, they'd just been attacked by a walking house. Spooky unseen voices didn't have anything on that. It was already boring her. She just wanted to smash things! She watched as the snow suddenly stopped and formed itself into a dome....seemed the only way out was to smash their way out, in this case, it involved killing a Druid and their two mutts. Good thing the group intended on doing that anyway! As the choices were presented Varia of course laughed at the last option. "No way are we gonna let you two take all the fun!" Varia exclaimed, yet Kelko had chosen for them before she could decide. Luckily there were no complaints at all from her...she wanted to take down the Druid anyway!

"Hell yeah! We'll beat the shit outta Kermit over here then come drop an assist with the Wendigo if ya need it." She grinned wildly as she hefted Kelko up in her arms and gripped the handle, eyes locked onto the Druid. She wasn't going to underestimate him or his magic by any means...he did present more of a threat than a walking house after all. "Let's fuck 'em up!" Varia practically roared as she raised Kelko up and charged toward the Druid. She seemingly left herself open for attack...though she knew what she was doing, banking on faking out an attack from her foe to instead leave them vulnerable for a blow!

Syren

__jeanne_d_arc_alter_and_jeanne_d_arc_alter_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_batayu__sample-028873b67d...jpg

" You've got to be fucking kidding me. " Sy hissed with clear irritation as their victory became yet another fight. They'd won the battle but apparently they hadn't won the war. Her expression twisted into annoyance, matching the tone of her words, as those canines flashed dangerously. She was starting to reach the point of done. Sy never claimed to have a long fuse, it was most certainly extremely short and it was showing. She was minutes away from just going on a rampage to end this entire mission so that they could return home. The wintery assault around them didn't really bother or faze her but it was unpleasant nonetheless. There were people who just loved being in the snow and others who loved watching it from inside, in a house filled with warmth, bundled up in a blanket with a strong drink in hand. It was easy to guess which one she was.

" Their master? What kind of kinky bullshit is this? " It was spat out, arms crossing over her chest as she glared golden daggers into the scene before her. " Come for us? Unbelievable. You're the ones who should be running! I'll fuck you u-- " Her voice carried itself across the frosty terrain as it went eerily silent when she felt something odd. Those arms had been undoing their more stern placement across her body to drop at her sides in a more battle ready position but one was caught by Jin's own, which forced her words to be cut short. This surprised her the tiniest amount, enough to cause her soul to flicker for the faintest moment, before she subconsciously squeezed his hand to reassure him that she was there and okay. It was rare for Jin to feel the need to check on her, or to put himself before her and an enemy. Despite being a durable weapon, her bloodsucker side gave her an edge against any foe she stood against. All she could deduce was that perhaps he didn't like his vision being diminished to nothing. Or maybe he cared about her a little. What a loaf... She thought to herself, smiling smugly.

He was a battle crazed meister, relishing in the heat of things, especially when shit hit the fan. He thrived in situations like those but there was an endearing side that was overshadowed by his adrenaline hungry one. More words were about to be slewn to the monsters she could see much before Jin could but he started addressing the enemy in his typical gung-ho manner. That smile of her stretched into a full smirk, eyes glistening in tandem to the excitement that she felt coursing through Jin's soul after she transformed and their souls connected.
Varia and Kelko were feeling that same battle high, it was obvious. When weren't they though? If they wanted to team resonate, Sy felt they'd actually be capable of it right here and right now. They were vibin' on the same wavelength, it wouldn't be difficult to merge their souls here. Granted Sy and Jin had never been a part of one before but if they got a chance to, she was sure they'd take it. The only concern that she had was if her wavelength would drain Jin faster or reach out to the other two once they were all connected. It was a possibility. " Jin. If you end this shit show quickly, I'll treat you to some drinks with me. It might be your lucky night, big guy. " She said through their connection with a very playful wink, that singular golden hue shining brighter than before from her soul space. The flag attached to her weapon caught every breeze, rippling about, and dancing about along the wind. She was ready to fight. When wasn't she though?

Interacted with/Mention; Jin The Elder The Elder Varia Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Kelko Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

1646100736640.png
Wendigos
1664044237924.pngThe words flowing from his teammate's mouths were like music to his ears. Varia and Kelko were both equally as eager for this battle just as he was. They both agree on taking on the magical fuck face standing behind its guard dogs, which excited Jin even more. He was a man who enjoyed the odds being against his favor. It only meant he has no choice, but to overcome that obstacle before him. Sy's words and emotions were the icing on the cake to give JIn that extra push in the battle before him. DEAL. He said in response. Before, he was holding her hand to protect her from something he couldn't see. Now, as he held her weapon form, standing proudly against the odds, that feeling was replaced with nothing but the feeling of destruction. A feeling he could feel flowing from the other pair as well. This situation provides an idle atmosphere for performing a team resonance if need be; however, that would be cheating and unfair for their opponents. Jin believed in himself, his weapon, and even the other pair next to him. There was no need to perform a resonance, especially against them. Team Resonating would give them an edge over his opponents he did not want to create. He wants to savor this battle, growing from it, and allowing Varia and Kelko the same opportunity. However, he did like idea of it and knowing it could possibly come easy to these two pairs.

As soon as Kelko finished her countdown, Jin rushed forward planning on creating some kind of opening to allow Varia to slip pass the wendigos. As the two of them moved, so did the wendigos, lunging forward simultaneously. "VARIA SLIDE!" He commanded hoping she listening. As the gap between the two forces closed, Jin held his weapon out horizontally commanding her to expand. He stopped both of the wendigos claws using Sy's expanding pole form, allowing Varia a safer way to slip passed them. Now it was him, Sy, and the wendigos. He quickly jumped back creating some distance between the two beastly creatures. At the same time Sy's weapon form retracted back to normal. "Come." He said to the wendigos gesturing with his free hand for them to approach. Walking on all fours the two of them began walking towards Jin, before quickly shifting into a charge. Jin quickly turned around and launched himself forward using his soul force as he took his first step. He sprinted towards the ice rink where his first battle took place. Fighting the two wendigo head on would be idiotic, which is why he decided to use the terrain around him. Glancing towards his side, he noticed the wendigo manage to catch up to him fairly quickly. A grin formed on his face as he was hoping they would continue their pursue creating distance between them and their master. As Jin got closer to the railing of the ice rink and as the wendigo were closing in on him, he leaps over the railing jamming Sy into the ice as he lands. Using her as support he managed to stop himself from slipping; however, the wendigo on the other hand went sliding away from him after they landed on the ice.

Jin stood up, inhaling deeply through his nose as the cold air and exhausting was slowly getting to him. He slowly exhaled from his mouth, as the cold air around him revealed his breath trying to keep his focus. He quickly scanned the area, noticing chunks of ice debris in various areas as well as small crater from where the giant draugr fell. He was drawing up various plans inside his head in a quick and easy manner. As soon as he was done, he laid his eyes on his enemy as they were charging towards him yet again. Instead of turning away, Jin a devilish grin forms on his face as he charges forward. Dead ahead was a huge chunk of ice, that JIn launched towards one of the wendigo by swinging Sy. The ice block crashing into one of the wendigo's head, shortly stopping its charge. As the other one continue its charge towards JIn, it attempted to lunge towards him only to miss as JIn slid right up under the beast. Quickly getting to his feet, Jin ran towards the other wendigo which was in the midst of attacking. As the beast swung it's claws, Jin blocks the beast's claws with Sy before jamming her into the foot of the beast and releasing his grip. He need both of his hands for this. Jin quickly stomps on the wendigo's other foot, holding it in place as he began whaling at the wendigo's core using punches forcing his wavelength through the best. He finished his combo with a double front kick, as he jumps into the air kicking the beast dead in its chest. The force from his kick was enough to free his other foot from Sy's blade only by cutting through it. As Jin lands on the ground, he attempted to reach for Sy to prepare his attack on the other wendigo; however, that one was already there. "Jin watch out!" He heard Sy's voice, but it was too late. Jin was starting to feel fatigued. The wendigo swats JIn away, sending him across the ice. The meister went tumbling across the cold, solid, ice before coming to a stop as he slid into the railing.

With his senses knocked into a haze and the air was literally knocked out of him, Jin was trying his best to recover and get back into the fight. His vision was hazy as his breathing was heavy. He laid across the ice, looking straight ahead as it seemed like a beastly creature was approaching him. As his vision was slowly coming back, it was clear that the wendigo with the damaged foot was making its approach, leaving a blood footprint with each step. Curious of where the other one was, he noticed the beast wrapped around in Sy's flag with it's beastly claws wrapping around her pole. It was clearly trying to pull her out of the ice; however' no matter how much it tugged and pull she wasn't budging. "Sy." He said weakly, before placing both his hands in the push-up position trying to push himself up. "Sy...I'm coming." He said as he managed to push himself up enough to get his knee up under him. Jin eyed down the beast still approaching him, just as he was getting to his feet. "You're standing in my way. You're only one of two obstacles standing in my way between me and her." He said before taking yet another deep breath. However, this time he wasn't planning on remaining calm; this time Jin was flipping a switch. It was time for Jin to show them a true monster.

brice-rangeard-photo-14-05-2021-16-39-30.jpgStepping forward, Jin calmly walked right up towards the wendigo. The 9 ft beast stood over him displaying the clear difference in their height; however none of that mattered to Jin. "Ima need you to move." Jin states causing the beast to release a beastly howl. Not wasting any more time, he headbutts the beast right in its torse with full force, causing it to stumble back. Not letting up, Jin stomps on its wounded foot, causing it let out a cry. The beast retaliates swing its claws towards Jin, ducking down the claws only managed to graze his shoulder blades. The cut wasn't deep however the shit still stung. From his lowered stance, Jin punches into the right kneecap of the beast with all the strength he could muster up. The beast drops down to its knee, grabbing and biting into Jin's right arm in return.The meister let out a cry as rage took over. With the beast jaws clenched into his arm, Jin grips the top of his head, jamming his thumb into it's eye. "Let go of my damn arm you son of a bitch!" The beast even tried pulling Jin's arm away scratching his forearm as it did. Jin wasn’t budging as he had a tight grip on the beast head, jamming his thumb in further and further. The wendigo had no choice but to open its mouth as it cried out in pain. Even with both his arms in the wendigos grasp, Jin didn't let up. He completely crushed the wendigos right eye causing blood to spew out. The beast was in pain as Jin's thumb sat in its eyes socket until the beast released him.

Kicking the wendigo away from him, Jin took off towards Syren and the other wendigo. His adrenaline was pumping and he had no regards for his own well being only Sy. Despite her holding her own, she was still forcing a rejection upon the wendigo causing both it and her pain. "Get your hands off my Syren!" Jin said approaching the two fist clenched and soul on 10. "Sy release it." He said to her moment before punching the wendigo in its rib with the last of his strength. The beast released the grasp of Sy as it went tumbling on the ice. Jin was left standing, breathing heavily yet again. "Sy..." He says gripping her polearm, instantly feeling her feed of his rage and emotions. "Let's end this quickly, so we can get you in that bubble bath." Jin removes Sy from the ice placing both his hands on her weapon form. Both of the wendigos are on the approach yet again, one more bloodier than the other. "I need some of that strength you got store up partner. Care to share?" He asked preparing his soul and mind for the next step. "This will be our first time, let's enjoy it. Soul Resonance!" He roared as their souls connected and all that siphoned energy Syren had stores was injected into Jin. The wounds he once had were healed, the energy he lost throughout the mission had returned, and his soul was overcharged. He was restored to his full strength and more and ready to mow down everything in his path.

Turning towards the wounded Wendigo, he grinned and said "Let's finish this one first. It's already bleeding." Jin dashed forward, clearing the distance between the two and in one fluid motion, using Sy's sharp edge he swings in an upward motion slicing the wendigo in half. Jin stood there and watched as its body peeled itself as it seperated dropping to the ground lifeless, leaving behind a red kishin egg. Tightening his crib on Sy's polearm, Jin turned around staring down the other wendigo charging towards them. Fluidly and accurately, Jin hurled Sy like a javelin towards the other wendigo which such strength and speed, the beast couldn't react. Sy's polearm went straight the wendigo obliterating most of its body. There was barely anything left of it, besides blood and a red kishin egg. On his way towards Syren, Jin grabbed both of the eggs, presenting for her to eat. "Are you alright?" As he held out the eggs, it was clear his right arm was shaking. Glancing at it, it was revealed that the bite wound never held. It was oozing dark reddish blood, and the veins around it were turning dark as well and spreading. "That's not good. Can you suck it out?" He asked looking at Sy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back