• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lady Warlock

Anime RN
Soul Eater: R.I.P.
Rest in Peace? Rest in Pieces?
Rapid Improvement Project

Welcome to Death Weapon Meister Academy! Basically, we are an organization built to protect and preserve peace. I guess we’re not exactly a typical school. Oh well; that isn’t important. For now, let’s roll up our sleeves and get to work!
Lord Death
8tqzMVeB_400x400.jpg

You all have been invited to a new class starting up at Death Weapon Meister Academy. Students invited are either current E.A.T. students or exceptionally talented individuals from the outside world who the grim reaper himself has been keeping an eye on. Not many individuals are even aware of this new class within the school, but one thing is for certain. It is for the most elite among those not yet recognized as Lord Death’s left and right hands. The purpose of the program is to rapidly accelerate the training of these advanced students for the production of an elite team of meisters armed with death scythes. Nothing’s ever unusual in a world of souls singing to their own melodies.

However, the question must be asked. Why now does Lord Death feel an army of highly trained meisters and weapons is needed? Why aren’t his select 3-star meisters and his small collection of death scythes sufficient? He’s never had a problem with that before.

Well, I will let you in on a secret. All of the grim reaper’s death scythes are missing. They gradually started vanishing and the time has finally come that he’s lost contact with the final one. While he is keeping this information on the down low, Lord Death does need to address it as well and his answer is to rapidly produce more weapons he can utilize while also conducting his own investigation into their disappearances. Keeping the secret is of the utmost importance, though, because if anyone knew that the grim reaper was actually more vulnerable than he’d ever been… well, the world might just crumble into pieces as a result of that.

Hello to Interested Souls!

My name is Lady Warlock and I’ve gone by many different names before. I have run Soul Eater roleplays before and some of them have been quite successful. Some of them have flopped, but I’ve learned that that happens from time to time. This roleplay will hopefully be a semi-detailed roleplay involving intense cooperation between partners and possibly between all players at times. It will start with smaller conflicts and they’ll all be building towards a master enemy that everyone will need to work together to defeat. I strongly encourage heavy emotional development for all characters involved in the story we are creating together and I as a GM am always willing to work with players to create situations where this can happen for each character should players wish for that.

This is an AU roleplay. Soul, Maka, Black Star, Tsubaki, Death the Kid, Liz and Patty do not exist in this world. Lord Death is still present as is Eibon and Lady Arachne. Beyond that, all the population of the world is original.

If you are interested in joining this project, please state your interest below. Once I have 4 to 5 people interested, I will start working on creating an OOC thread and a character thread along with assembling lore as needed. I hope to write with all of you soon!

Last edited:
*Counts 1... 2... 3... 4... 5...*

Well, then, I guess a CS and an OOC are on their way. I will tag everyone who has replied to this thread in the OOC once it is created.

To anyone who hasn't posted yet, there is room for more! Always more!

Please continue posting here in the interest check if you are interested.

Hello again friends!

Some things exist!

We have an OOC thread here

Character submissions are now open and can be found here.

The roleplay rules are available here.

I do plan on linking everything nicely together, but won’t be able to do so until a time when I’m on my own laptop. I created all this stuff from work this evening so while it does exist, I can’t link it together easily.

This rp could definitely use more than 5 people, though, so if you know anyone who might be interested, let them know the roleplay exists! If you’re someone who hasn’t posted here yet, feel free to declare your interest or go straight into making a character. I would also love to see some discussion in the OOC about what people are planning on creating so we can start figuring out who’s going to partner with who.

If you have questions, head to the OOC and ask ‘em!

WE NEED A MEISTER! NO WEAPONS BEING ACCEPTED AT THIS POINT!

It is possible that weapons may be accepted again at a later date.

RP starts Tuesday.
Thought, I was hoping to join with Vale as meister and weapon just like last time since we get along so well. Perhaps the meisterless weapon would be open to a two-weapon-one-meister combo? We're certainly open to it.

PRIZZY!!!!!
Comet made me a Soul Eater roleplay? chef's kiss

So, with this RP, I am assigning partners based on player feedback regarding who is most compatible and based upon apparent compatibility when reviewing CSes.

There isn’t any certain current meisterless weapon because pairings haven’t been made official yet. My most current thoughts leave us with a meisterless tower shield because there are two people who, in my opinion, could wield it with another weapon and one already has a weapon that functions as a shield sometimes and the other one is already going to be dual wielding battle axes.

Then we might have a meisterless multi-form stone age weapon because a character I had been very happy to hear about has not been submitted yet and I know they are being worked on.

The reality is that the rp needs at least two more meisters before I can accept more weapons beyond what I’m already aware of.

So, with this RP, I am assigning partners based on player feedback regarding who is most compatible and based upon apparent compatibility when reviewing CSes.

There isn’t any certain current meisterless weapon because pairings haven’t been made official yet. My most current thoughts leave us with a meisterless tower shield because there are two people who, in my opinion, could wield it with another weapon and one already has a weapon that functions as a shield sometimes and the other one is already going to be dual wielding battle axes.

Then we might have a meisterless multi-form stone age weapon because a character I had been very happy to hear about has not been submitted yet and I know they are being worked on.

The reality is that the rp needs at least two more meisters before I can accept more weapons beyond what I’m already aware of.
So we'll be making meisters then 😎 👉 👉

No problem at all! I'm reading through the character sheets to see what we have so far and what niche I can fill in. ^^

I think I'll throw my hat into the ring~ Provided there is space of course~! ♥

I think I'll throw my hat into the ring~ Provided there is space of course~! ♥
Currently all pairings have been made. I am open to more people joining but you would need to wait for another person to join to create a partner for you and the two characters would have to be compatible as partners.

Currently all pairings have been made. I am open to more people joining but you would need to wait for another person to join to create a partner for you and the two characters would have to be compatible as partners.
No worries, I can always wait~! ♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Back