• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: Next! (OOC)

Should the OOC move to Discord?

• Yes?

• No?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I have 3 character idea's its just deciding which to pick :/ I'd say the weapon cs is about 60% done
oh my goodness I love that quote. It's from a book but I originally heard it from Avenged sevenfold. The beast quote

Just the history left. His Cs will be up tomorrow. He is a broadsword weapon. >:)

I wasn't expecting so many weapons to be honest, since Meister's would have more options in battle. That's the normal reason anyway.

I wasn't expecting so many weapons to be honest, since Meister's would have more options in battle. That's the normal reason anyway.
I know, I was gonna make a weapon but I like both so I was waiting for my choices and meister it is. It's much easier

I know, I was gonna make a weapon but I like both so I was waiting for my choices and meister it is. It's much easier
Well she'll have a myriad of choices at least XD Might make another character if the balance doesn't sort itself out. Or I'll just get rid of Emilio.

Well she'll have a myriad of choices at least XD Might make another character if the balance doesn't sort itself out. Or I'll just get rid of Emilio.
Hahaha I honestly like Emilio xD was thinking of making 2 miesters I know I have death but she's just there on the side.

Can’t wait to see the Meisters honestly I kinda wish I would’ve given my weapon some more abilities but I have nooo idea what I’d give her 🤣

K6-Unit K6-Unit Are you still interested in soul eater?
Yes, I just need to figure out what the heck I'm going to do character wise. I have no clue where to start in regards to my biography. I've been looking up stuff on the wiki to get myself caught up but in terms of my own character design, I'm just struggling to figure out what to do.

Yes, I just need to figure out what the heck I'm going to do character wise. I have no clue where to start in regards to my biography. I've been looking up stuff on the wiki to get myself caught up but in terms of my own character design, I'm just struggling to figure out what to do.
Alright, take your time, I know I'll be busy this weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back