• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: Next! (OOC)

Should the OOC move to Discord?

• Yes?

• No?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Pretty sure it's even cuz someone is confirmed to be making another weapon and from what we know "Flynn" is gone. Though that's not confirmed. So 3/3 rn

1588629638127.png
Urban dictionary helps me out yet again. Me and Meredith came up with... a morbid but kind of funny and aesthetic combo? I just want to know what people are comfortable with.

Ahahaaa yes. Because of this we may pre-op weapon/meister, is that a'ight?

Yeah I was a bit curious actually, seeing as there seems to be a difference in age between weapons and meisters, are some of them second, third or etc year students rather than first years?

Yeah I was a bit curious actually, seeing as there seems to be a difference in age between weapons and meisters, are some of them second, third or etc year students rather than first years?
Maybe some of them repeated? Tere are a few that are different age but same year. It's also 1,000 years which I guess is not a lot but the new grim reaper decided to change a few things as well

Yeah I'm also kind of curious as to how people can be direct descendants of people who should've passed from age like at least 920 years ago

But we're supposed to be first year students then?
I'll make the years mixed match so the 2nd years can help the 1st years on missions like a tutor. Well like I said, descendant/ ancestors xD Maka could have had kids with soul and then the kids had their own family and continues until the present

Ya know what, we'll enter independently and submit to your choice. More interesting that way
XD Oh, I didn't mean to ruin your guy's excitement. My plan for pair was based on how everyone socialized and because having a partner requires, compatibility of the soul

XD Oh, I didn't mean to ruin your guy's excitement. My plan for pair was based on how everyone socialized and because having a partner requires, compatibility of the soul
Na nah, we've been chatting. I hope you'll like them - we're working atm~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back