• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Soul Eater: F.A.T.E

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Noah & RaphaelBeach Noah.pngChara12.jpg
Date: September 10, 2067
Interactions: Gav, Dani
Mentions: Sara, Zosar, Nadia, Ark
The Regal Rper The Regal Rper EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun

After Noah ate and drank his fill, his eyes were glued to his phone again. He was a bit drunk and didn’t read the room between Sara and Zosar. Otherwise, he’d have left. He was then pulled away from his phone from a sudden reply. Wait, Zosar recognized him?

And then Gav???

Wait, Gav was here???

“H-hey!” He said more in surprised amusement than as a warning to get him off, being dragged away from the two, only to regather his footing when Gav said his piece.

He chuckled, pressing himself flat against him.
“A suspicious brat, hm? How weird~.” He kissed him back, going from tender to slightly intense with rising passion.

As he pulled away from Gav, he took a gander at his surroundings much more to see if there was anything else he’d like to eat before seeing…

Dani.

He didn’t know who this man was he was just kissing, but now he was too engrossed in whoever this girl was doing. She was standing next to that awfully intimidating giant - Nadia, was it? - but that wasn’t going to stop him. He walked over to her, though was physically still cautious of the big woman next to her as he didn’t want to get decked. However, his survival instincts didn’t win out this time, and he approached Dani as Nadia was giving her weapon an answer.

“Yo, ya care for a dance?”

There was a strange hint of huskiness in his voice, and his eyes were also half-lidded. He didn’t look tired though, even though it could be mistaken as such. No, he was just riding off the high of whatever this lovely wine gave him and he was willing to ride out that high with Dani.

Of course, Raphael’s conversation with Ark ended right before it started because he was starting to feel not as high anymore. He visited the hooka, and sat there taking greedy puffs from the device.

His one-eyed vision clouded over and he barely remembered what he was doing. He just saw this strange young man with black hair and pretty green eyes get kissed by a muscular man that reminded him of Ark, and then go off to a pink-haired girl he vaguely remembered.

But her name wasn’t important. No, what was important was that cute man talking to her. Getting up from his seat a little unsteadily, he made his way, stinking up like hooka as he finally approached Noah and rested an arm around his shoulders, leaning his face into Noah’s rather uncomfortably so. Noah, on the other hand, was surprised by this and pulled away, with Raph closing in anyway.

“AYO, what the fuck? Get in line.” Noah growled, with Raph’s madness stirring slightly from the rude dismissal.

“Whaaaat? I’m here for you, bae~.” Raph held out his arms, as if he was expecting a hug for this revelation.

“Fuckin’ gross…” He groaned. He looked at Dani, hoping she’d save him from this predicament, while Raph looked butthurt, his expression forming on a pout.

The need for a dopamine rush hit hard. The hooka did nothing, neither did the alcohol.
“But, pretty man, you are my drug~. Pleeaaaase, how about we go away for a while, yeah?” There was an edge to his tone, his eyes slowly getting wider.

Noah, of course being hammered, did not see this. He just growled and kept his distance.
“Eugh, Dani’s the one I want, now fuck off, mage.”

“Oh? Not even going to give me a name?”
A dark look overcame Raph’s eyes.

Last edited:

Sara MiddletonBeach Texas.jpg
Interactions: Zosar, Arkayis
Mentions: Noah, Gav
The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Peckinou Peckinou

Sara gleefully drank Zosar’s wine and ate her pig, downing the food she put on her plate pretty quickly while still trying to maintain some modicum of table manners. She felt Zosar’s interest in what she had said. Maybe she’ll talk about that with him later.

She just giggled at his amusing words and then focused on eating the rest of her food before talking to him. After finally eating a quarter of what was on her plate, she spoke to him, getting the answer that he had been having a pretty good night, and then the expression she was waiting for. He looked at her with a slight bit of surprise from what she said. He surely hadn’t been expecting that level of forwardness from her, but the wine was doing wonders for her. He also didn’t react negatively either, which was great for her.

Caution was what she sensed from him. It was obvious, given his past. She understood and wouldn’t rob him of any kind of security he was trying to gather for himself. She also understood - kind of - what she was getting into.

In fact, getting to know him more would ensure her idea of what she wanted out of this, and she wanted him most of all.

Of course, Noah arrived, her eyes flashing into a deadpan for but a brief moment before she looked happy he was there. Of course, she was happy, but it was obvious she was quite annoyed he just sat there. As quickly as he appeared, he disappeared with Gav taking him away, right as she finished her plate.

She raised an eyebrow as he questioned what she meant by ‘semi-serious’ and she snorted as he gave his answers. She shook her head, but couldn’t deny the look of want in her eyes as she gazed at his face. She tilted her head in some confusion as he wondered what her and Eva were. They were good friends, but Eva was still healing from her former meister and girlfriend’s death. Sara couldn’t just jump into a relationship with her, even if she wanted to.

As Zosar spoke, she listened, not once interjecting with anything but just reacting to what he said with giggles or intrigue. The one thing that surprised her though was that he was indeed poly. The look of surprise in her wide-eyed gaze did not fade, in fact she seemed to get more and more excited, her tail becoming a blur. She took everything he said after to heart, committing it to memory.

“OHHHH, YESS, I didn’t know you were poly, too!” She jumped up to give him a sudden hug around his neck, giggling ecstatically after having bottled it up for so long. She let go enough to talk a bit more. “Oh, and Eva and I aren’t a thing. She had a girlfriend, who was her former meister, and she died, so it feels weird getting into a relationship with her while she’s grieving. I wouldn’t mind dating her though, but I’m not fully interested in her to take it any further than fluffy romance stuff. If she wants to date you and doesn’t mind sharing with me though, then of course I wouldn’t mind dating her either. Every time I’ve done poly, it never works out. The only other person I’ve ever dated that was okay with poly was Noah. Buuut if you’re not wanting to hook up right now, no worries.” There was no disappointment in her soul.

No, in fact, it just solidified her loyalty to him.

“I just want you to be comfortable and find yourself, whether it be through the Fate program or through the friendships you make along the way.” She giggled, then continued. “Buuuut, I don’t mind if we do break a bed outside of it all.” She added with a hint of dark sultriness in her voice, then laughed as the flash of whatever her tension held was hidden from view. “You hit every mark I like, too. Oh, and don’t think I’m here to fix you.” She gave him a scowl and held up a finger, as if that was a big no-no line she stubbornly made herself. “I’m not here to try and fix you or make you anything else other than you. I like you for you, and only for you. Whatever you need to handle will be for yourself to handle, and if you want help or just want an ear to listen, I’ll be there.”

Now, she was just about to take his hand and go into the party once again for some more food, but then her eyes caught Arkayis and…

Who was this man she was holding hands with?

Zosar - who was the object of her affections and obsession - now became nothing more but a stranger. Her hand slipped from him, and she found herself going straight towards Arkayis, who seemed to be just trying to eat by himself. He looked so lonely.

She can really help him feel un-alone. She walked over to him, giggling like a high school girl with a crush as she bumped sides with him. “Heyyyy, cutiiee… Aren’t you that funny rich man’s weapon? Arkayis, right? You look sooooo lonely over here, how about I keep you company, yeah?”

Not-so-subtly, she put her tail between herself and Arkayis, letting the fluffy goodness rest against his side. “Oh oh, and I got such a fluffy tail, it’s like a soft pillow. You can feel it aaaalll you want~.”

She had no idea what went wrong. A part of her was screaming why she was going after this poor, young man who she had barely known, but a larger part of her, a part of her who wanted to hear him say those fateful words, won out in a large majority.

“Hey, hey… I loooooove youuuuuuu~.”

Oh Death…

Last edited:

Mv3Qgdc.png

MidoriHoshi

"Dark Star"

Species Death Golem
Partner Eloise Keegan
Rank Two-Star

Location OUTRIGGER Resort, Ka’anapali Beach, Maui, Hawaii
Mission A Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride
Status Vexxed

divider-wild-pirate-mutiny-rank-hearthstone-decks-30.png

"You know, miss Mayer, it's a terrible waste of your pleasant face keeping it hidden in these bushes..." Midori said, his voice echoing from above the Sorceress. She may have been in the thicket, but the tree line was right there to hide in. Of course, most of them were palm trees, which didn't have a good assortment of limbs to stand in. Instead, Midori had to lean against one, half crouched, with his arm wrapped around it to remain attached and above.

Not that it lasted long as he released his grip to fall to the ground with a quiet thump. The most sound he had made in some time, actually. His porcelain face carried a soft smile on it. Maria might not have been particularly great a picking up on social queues, but the weapon was genuinely pleased to see her. He was generally fairly stoic, so outside of his anger, few emotions crossed his face. The fact he had such a pleasant demeanor now was a break away from his norm, even around Elly.

"I don't believe we've had the opportunity to talk since the dawn of the program," he commented, still quite jubilant and amicable, "though, do correct me if I'm wrong."

It was a simple introduction. Calculated. Reserved. Not unlike some of the others.

But, this was Midori. The moment that wave hit him and the dopamine impregnated his nerve cells, his mind raced to find the shortest path to the finish line. That being the adoration of Maria. He had a natural advantage the others didn't. As a mentor, he had a dossier on each one of them, and while he wasn't an expert on Maria specifically, he had a general idea. She was shy. Reserved. Cautious. Though, somewhat ignorant to the ways of the world. She could be a little unhinged, even. She wasn't a product of the human realm nor did she treat humans as playthings as was the way of many Witches. She was, in a word, awkward. Awkward, but not impossible.

Midori thought like an assassin. A hunter. He knew she had friends, and given he had no idea what was going on, he had the best chance of talking to her and getting close through isolation. Had her friends been present--Nadia or Dani, for instance--they would only act like barriers to his goal. Obstacles to that next hard hit of dopamine he so craved at the moment.

A dangerous thought, true, but the man merely wanted to spark a conversation, then attempt to charm her from there. Maria may have been stealthy, but she couldn't hide herself entirely from him. It only took moments for him to pick up on the movements in the bushes and eventually her soul. From there, his Hoshi ways let him silently approach. Not necessarily to sneak up on her, but more so, to leave unhindered. He didn't want Elly or the others to notice. They would, yet again, only be obstacles. He wanted the shortest path to the finish line. It was already hard enough composing himself as he was, given how desperately he wanted her adoration.

Had he been of lucid mind, he would have realized how creepy and out of line this was. How his very thought process was predatory. He would have hated it, even if it was in line with all his teachings. But, alas, he was vexxed. The slave of this spell he had no knowledge was cast. All he wanted now was the the love of the Marionette.

emperorschosen-pink-hair-9f62ab1f-bd2d-44dc-afb4-eb605d526576.png
emperorschosen-bikini-top-arm-f1d1f01e-705a-4a19-9e1d-e8a807757241.png

Daniella Ethalyn - Hawaii Beach Resort Lu'au - Aki Kiyoko
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ah, yeah... Need help?" Dani inquired, sipping on the wine as Nadia went over her plans to bail. While the Demon Sword was enjoying herself more than the ice giant was, if Nadia wanted her with her, she'd go. If she needed help, that was all Dani needed. "I think I saw Maria... somewhere... but yeah, she's probably gone by now."

As Dani looked around, as if to certify that the sorceress was nowhere to be seen, suddenly she paused. The remainder of what Nadia said went out one ear and out the other as she stared off with a similar sort of daze as when the girl's madness took over. Hyper-fixation on something, or someone. However, unlike when Raph made certain mistakes, this fixation wasn't of anger or that murderous blood-rage, but something else. A subtle shade matching her hair lined her cheeks and she hardly paid attention to when Noah and the object of her ire appeared.

Suddenly turning on a dime, she rather carelessly set her glass and plate of food on a nearby table and just--left. Not from the party in its entirety, but from that group, and right up to Ark of all people. All that came to her mind was him and she felt an undeniable need to be noticed, to interact, to hear his voice. She needed to be with him right now, and as she approached him, nervously twirling her hair with a bashful tone, she spoke.

"H-Hey, Ark... I was wonderin'--" However, then there was a blur. A bullet, almost. A human-sized bullet that flew past Dani without a care for her words.

That bullet was now latched around Ark, hanging from him as she had the other ice giant from earlier, albeit much more intimately. The blue-haired volatile soul had her arms snaked around the sorcerer's neck with a tight hug. "Hiya Ark~ Why haven't you spent any time with me today~?"

The volatile weapon's face held a similar pink tint and she spoke in an uncharacteristic coo for Aki's typical higher-pitched and upbeat personality. One thing was for sure, she sure was enjoying being draped around him like a cloak.

Dani, on the other hand, looked on with a blank stare as she watched the scene unfold before her gaze darkened. One would've thought that Aki had spoken ill about her brother rather than Raph by the glare being shot her way. Suddenly, the pink-haired Demon Sword reached over and yanked Aki down with great force.

"We shoul-ERK" Aki said, being cut off as she was dragged from Ark's person. "The fuck is wrong with you?! Don't fucking climb him!"

<Hah...? Who's this hussy getting in my way?> Aki remarked in Mandarin, speaking with a dark tone and glare at the other.

"I'll beat the moonspeak out of you, you little bitch." While Dani didn't speak Mandarin, it sounded like an insult enough. Even if it wasn't, the brat was already on her shit-list for jumping on Ark.

RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

Ark | Hawaii, Outrigger Resort | Rings: 1/1

He'd finished his second glass and had been considering if it really was worth the waste of missing out on the third.

And that's when he noticed the brunette idly moving through the crowd, settling to watch like a certain introverted mage.

The thought of Maria caused a sensation of minor disappointment he didn't quite understand, was it his Pull affecting him mixing with the alcohol? Two drinks shouldn't have done him in. A little buzz but not outright drunk, yet at the same time observing Elly caused the pang he felt to fade as he watched the silent meister observe the engagements of the festivities with interest but a detached form.

"I'm guessing you prefer to watch the show from outside the eye of the storm?" He asked, given she had in fact sequestered herself away a bit. Not as far as Maria but certainly far enough to be noticed.

"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Ark said in greeting, he kept a respectable distance, easy to cross given his size. Towering over her like Nadia did most since they were nearly of equal height. The bronze of his eyes almost taking on a gold like color in the distant reflection of the flame.

The redhead, dark skinned pseudo giant smiled politely and said, "My name's Ifechi but most simply call me Ark, might I ask for your name, Miss?"

That was when he heard Dani.

Not the best timing but it wasn't in his nature to turn a cold shoulder to a friend. He didn't turn his attention away from Elly, at least not entirely, instead he backed up a bit to get Dani also in his view. Eyes shifting from her to Elly, as he patiently waited for her to speak.

He was about to prompt her, if only to speed up what it was she was trying to say so he could give Elly the attention she deserved but then something hit him with a force that had him gasping.

"AAAGHTVH!?" his hands went to his throat immediately.

"Aki?!"

Could all Weapons move like that? He thought only AWs trained to have speed like this he hadn't even seen her coming!

He fought for balance, not expecting this sudden attack from the blue haired Weapon. It was easy to arrest control again with his enforced physical training and the years he had actually spent learning martial arts to better improve his style. Honestly if it hadn't been for her speaking he would have flipped this tackle into a pin. Being suddenly accosted set every nerve in his body on edge and it was a struggle not to just yank her off for doing it too. Not even a warning! Teeth grit, he was about to scold her for not giving him some sort of signal, that he could have hurt her if she wasn't careful, just as Nadia had warned her.

Then Dani yanked her off and scolded her for him.

His heart was racing. Already he knew where this was going and he had no interest in it ruining his first impressions.

"You know what, thank you Dani," cutting immediately into whatever spat was about to ensue between Aki and Dani as he physically blocked sight of the other with his body. His open shirt fanning him, glimpses of toned muscle front and back disappearing and reappearing as he did so. "You saved my neck back there, thank you very much." He told her with a flashing smile. Hoping to cut off any chance of fighting instantly.

He knew the politics of the witch realm well, knew enough politics in general that whatever brought the two to him now wasn't going to be put to rest for his main focus if he didn't minimize chances of fighting. "Aki," he flipped on her next, "give me a warning next time please. If you want my attention all you have to do is wait for me to finish speaking with this miss here- and after I listen to what Dani has to say, then, I can come and hang out with you."

And then he turned his gaze to Elly. A sheepish smile on his face, rubbing the back of his neck. "Sorry about that." His hand patting Aki on the shoulder affectionately. "My friend here can be real energetic she sometimes forgets herself."

Of all manners. But he didn't say that. That would be suicide and he had plenty to live for.

"Just uh, one moment please."

He turned to Dani, hand leaving Aki. "Dani, my savior," he said it in a joke, there was a hint of urgency in it, all he really wanted was to talk to the Irish girl witnessing this mess but he needed these two out of his way first and since Dani had saved him from suffocation it was clear she was that savior now. His literal wingman here. "What was it you were going to say?" Asked with the same sweet politeness he had been using earlier.

Mentions: RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun

Interactions: EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen

Zosar | Outrigger Resort, Hawaii

"Openly willing to share me?" That had him beaming at her. Even if the example she was using was a fictional one at best. Wasn't like Eva had any interest in him, she was gay.

It was interesting to note that she and Noah had dated though- or were they still dating? Sara being poly as she was and Noah being open to it meant they likely had a free for all when it came to the people they were interested in within their agreements.

This was new territory, unfamiliar territory. And he wasn't certain how to approach it.

Time would tell of course, as it always did. Just as time would tell if affections would hold up. He didn't doubt her belief in having no interest to 'fix him', Dia had said the same thing to him.

Where Sara came with gusto, she was unabashed about her interest while Dia, Dia entered with a sense of grace. Not like Elly's charm or Nadia's sense of striking presence, Feng's intense yet gentle eyes and equally captivating air or even the Blonde mage's quiet yet intriguing disposition that had his eyes drawn to her for a moment when Nadia, Wes and he had sent weapons to the air.

It was the sort of grace that could catch the eye when done just right. Mannerisms and presence, she was almost the polar opposite of Sara in terms of energy. Refined and tame, yet just as striking when she spoke.

Oh he didn't doubt the affection. It was there. Just like it had been in Dia's eyes when she said she wanted to be his partner. When she told him she would see him succeed in FATE and rejoin DWMA before his wall of resistance had her walking away with a promise to have an eye on him in the future.

Just like her, he didn't quite get it.

What appeal did he have now that he was basically in the eyes of this organization, a liable, disposable loose canon?

What had Dia seen that Sara saw now, that had them interested in jumping into something with someone like him? It had to be more than just personality, some part of him, the skeptic, hissed.

Yet he logically knew that there was a side of him just too jaded to let the idea settle she was genuinely interested.

He could see it in her eyes, in that sultry remark she made he felt the heat of her attraction like the breath of an open fire, extinguishing with her laugh into burning embers the spat and sparked.

He was reminded right then--

He'd missed out with Daciana.

That had been one of his better relationships even though it had ended abruptly.

Off and on before that one kiss and that one little tussle and then he was gone before they could figure out what that tussle had even meant and they thought they would work it out when he came back-- but then he never went back, could never go back.

And why was that, he felt a voice in his head ask, because again, he'd picked personal duty over pleasure- something she always said she loved and hated about him.. Now here was his chance but with an entirely different girl from an entirely different clan.

It was like dangling the prize right before him but feeling it was a trap if he snatched it. That there'd be consequences without knowing what they would be.

And yet it made him want it just a bit more.

The conflict slowed his response as Sara reached for his hand, not that he ever would have pulled it away from her-- but then she froze, and he looked at her with a moment of confusion sensing something was off.

Her eyes, were they always that dilated?

Even worse, why was she giving him such a strange look. He felt like the heat between them was gone in a flash and for some reason, it startled him. Everything that had been transpiring a moment ago just vanished in a heartbeat and her attention fixated elsewhere.

That wasn't normal. It couldn't be, could it?

Was it something he had said or hadn't?

Something wasn't right.

Alarms were going off in his head but he was still processing the sheer abruptness of how she had just went cold so quickly. It wasn't abnormal but it was so sharp.

He turned, his eyes finding Raphael when he meant to look out for similar activity-- and then he forgot what it even he was worried about.

The quickened rate in his heart wasn't from a rush of alarm, it was from infatuation. The tall one-eyed mage held an attraction that Zosar couldn't possibly explain, and no longer concerned about Sara whom with a glance he saw was off after someone else, he sighed with a happy expression.

What was stopping him from doing the same too?

He reached the spat between Noah and Raphael in a few short seconds and without wasting a second, stepped into Raphael's field of view as he slid next to Noah.

Perception was on in an instant and as he spoke he observed.

"Zosar's my name, I don't think I quite know yours though?" Moving up a bit to draw more of Raph's attention to him while signalling to Noah to shoo with a hand wave. "Love the style by the way." His mismatched eyes scanning Raphael's ensemble.

This man was a man of image. He had an ego but it was clear he had been learning to rein it in, Noah's rejection here had clearly rubbed him the wrong way so he said, "I know it's rude to interrupt but I thought since you asked for names I might offer you mine."

Mentions: EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen

Interactions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

Last edited:
Wes Kraven - Casual (Beachwear).jpg

Wes Kraven
Outrigger Resort, Lu'au

Mentions: RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun (Nadia), Merciless Medic Merciless Medic (Sara), Peckinou Peckinou (Arkayis)

Wes stared as the woman refused to refill his cup with her personal supply, instead shooing him away with a free hand before walking off with another agent. He stood there for a few seconds; cup still held out as if she would suddenly return and refill it. He let out a huff, turning to make his way back towards the serving area. After a few steps however, he stopped in his tracks.

Something felt off. He knew he was going to do something, but he couldn’t remember what it was.

That was when he heard it. Even through the sweet wine fueled haze, Wes’s eyes widened as the most beautiful sound graced his ears. Slowly, as if they were all making way for the sound, the souls of everyone else at the party sounded muted and far away. It was similar to the red-headed man at the dinner yesterday, how he had shut out the sounds of everyone else around him.

But to compare the two sounds would be comparing night and day. The red-headed man’s sound had been forceful, something that drowned out everyone else’s souls by sheer magnitude and power alone. This? It was as if her soul was calling out to him, a perfect melody that enveloped him in a sweet blanket that he never wanted to get out from underneath.

His cup slipped from his loose fingers as he turned towards the source of the sound. There, standing next to some bozo who probably couldn’t appreciate her soul a fraction of the way he could, was the source of the sound. Atop her head were the most adorable fuzzy ears that Wes had ever seen, his mind filling with images of the two of them resting together on a couch. Her head would be resting on his chest, the sweetest of smiles on her face as he gently scratched behind those fuzzy ears, the two of them spending hours just enjoying each other’s embrace.

He was moving before he could even think, his feet quickly carrying him towards his adorable love. He needed this, to hear her talk, to hear her laugh, to see her smile. To look into her sparkling eyes as she said those words that he was so desperate to hear, that her sound was for him and him alone. His heart beat faster and faster as he approached, his mind racing to put how heavenly her soul sounded into words.

He wanted to tell her that she sounded like the most beautiful of orchestras, that a thousand composers working tirelessly throughout their entire lives would never produce anything close to her soul. That if he were able, he would record her soul and use it as his alarm, so that every morning he could start the day in perfect bliss.

Unfortunately, somewhere between forming the compliment in his head and putting those thoughts into words, something got mixed up. Maybe it was his nerves getting the better of him, or maybe it was the three cups of wine working their way through his system, but as he came to a stop in front of the duo the words that came out were a far cry from the eloquent compliment he had formed in his head.

“Hey.” Wes put on his most charming smile, running a hand over his head and slicking a few stray strands of purple hair out of his face. He angled his body so that it was clear who he was talking to, giving the man his love was currently pressed against the cold shoulder. “You have a nice sound. Would love to hear it some more.”

1696697882588.png
Maria Mayer - Ka’anapali Beach, Maui, Hawaii - Observing Lūʻau - Palm Grove

Suddenly, Maria found herself no longer alone, with silent deftness she found a black-haired fellow, one who was odd in ways she could not quite place. Turning her gaze from him towards those in the distance, something wrong was going on... Or was this always how it went on? Still, he seemed friendly enough. Still with this and her own density in regard to the situation, Maria was a bit cautious as she looked up at the interloper and spoke truthfully.

"I don't even know who you are. Can I help you? Are you feeling alright? Why are you here? How you found me is of little importance." Several questions were asked as a small doll remained at her side, the yellow eyes mage casted her glance to everything around her, and to the mentor of stealth and assassinations. A hand dropped to her toolbelt. She felt awfully exposed here, in more ways than one. Should she call for help? Well, no, that would be too far, wasn't it? He was being nice enough, though in all reality she wanted to observe the rest, they all were acting in very peculiar ways from what she could see at least.

Interactions: Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul (Midori)

Gav | Outrigger Resort, Hawaii

A cold shiver went through his spine as he looked back into Noah's now empty eyes.

It'd been a while since he had kissed someone and gotten an almost strange feeling of aloofness from it.

The first time it had happened he'd felt slighted. Angry. Offended, even a bit disgusted with himself and the other person.

Now he just felt numb.

Noah had been into it one moment, out of it as soon as their lips had parted and his eyes had wandered.

It struck Gav as terribly odd, terribly peculiar for a spark, a real flame of passion to die so suddenly. Noah pulled away from him like he was barely even someone he knew, shot him a look that made him feel like his cousin Ember had when she'd intentionally riled him up for a duel she knew he couldn't win, humiliated, for snidely snubbing her in front of her friends, and then to add insult he sidestepped him like he wasn't even there with a focus on Dani- who barely acknowledged him as her attention was fixed on Nadia whom she was conversing with.

It left Gav feeling perplexed as he processed all of this in the same way Nadia came to a pause as Dani excused herself rather suddenly, ignoring the Weapon and Raph as a whole.

A small flame of irritation rose as he moved in their direction and Gav, giving a bickering Noah and Raph a cursory glance as Zosar stepped in to intervene, moved towards Nadia with a grimace.

"Don't know about you but it's clear to me everyone's lost it." His voice illustrating the sense of confusion he still felt but was fading away in place of the irritation he was still feeling.

People were in fact moving around. The effects of the wine had in fact triggered almost simultaneously, but for every person it impacted differently. For a majority it was a smoother transition like Gav's and Zosar's or even Midori who had approached Maria, for a rare few it was sudden like Dani's, Sara's and Noah's. There weren't dramatic shouts or fights breaking out, there were splintering engagements and interactions. Some becoming more energetic than others, like Ark's until he stepped doused the spark about to start a blaze between Aki and Dani.

Many had drunk in the wine of those gathered even if it was not all, but Gav, he gave the slow dispersal of various people around the fire and the festival a cursory look- watching but not truly caring even if his expression showed he had no idea what was going on, why it was happening, or why he cared so little about it.

Instead his attention was on Nadia, even if he wasn't looking at her.

"I don't know what you two were talking about that had Dani bail on you like that but if you want," the Armenian flicked his ocean blue eyes her way, "I'd be willing to help you out, then once we get this shit show settled you and I can properly talk with a drink if you're willing to share that vodka."

People were bickering, others were chatting lively, some were flirting- things could get heated when all this teenage hormonal energy was so high in an environment of volatile supernatural agents.

All Gav wanted was to be of use in the moment to her, as long as it got him a step closer to moving through that frosted haze, everything else happening around him hardly mattered in the moment.

Mentions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen

Interactions: RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun

1696698567289.png
Feng Long - Ka’anapali Beach, Maui, Hawaii - Lūʻau Grounds

Having had just one glass of wine, Feng found herself at the mercy of the spell, with her concentration broken and her Berserker state was left to leak, her morals somewhat faded, a distant part of her mind and martial prowess, years of training and philosophy, to have one's essence violated as so, she just wanted to scream. At least deep down. However, she seemed to roll back with some of her personality becoming like the Gangers she knew and partially was one. Her attention taken to Ark, him and his everything, and to the three now concerned with him. Dani and Aki were all over him, what a hussy in the first case, she had a man... And Aki, well Aki didn't have the same adult charm that Feng had.

Then there was the Irish girl that he seemed more interested in. Grabbing hold of both Dani and Aki from the sides, she smiles gripping onto each by the shoulder, she stood between them. "Now, now, no need for such talk... Pinkie. And Aki, ah, Aki. the two of you are so small and immature acting, why would he bother with either of you when I am clearly the one with womanly charms? Now behave... You're the mage from before, Ark yes?" All the while as she grabbed the other two girls her 20 years of training and conditioning, plus the violence of her Berserker trait pulled and bit at the spell.

Interactions: EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen (Aki, Dani) The Regal Rper The Regal Rper (Ark)

1696714938508.png
Nadia Semyonov - Ka’anapali Beach, Maui, Hawaii - Lūʻau Grounds
Suddenly as if a switch was flipped, at first Dani had offered her support, seemed concerned with where Maria was, then she was just abandoning her food and frolicking off, her cheeks a bright pink and her eyes all but vacant and empty. "Dani... Wha..." It was then that the pink haired sword made her way to Ark of all people. She recalled his name from Maria having mentioned him, no one else here had that same appearance that he did. But it wasn't just Dani, dozens of people were just suddenly entranced, maybe somewhat enthralled. They were giving in to desires not their own, Dani would never have just did this to Adrian... Adrian, she would need to find him and likely Maria if she wanted to try getting control of this situation. Provided she did not just leave and let it run its course.

"Last time I go on any sponsored Vacation..." Twice now the DWMA had failed, failed them. This was obviously the work of Magic, none of them were drunk enough and much too coordinated. But what was the source and was she influenced and what was the source? Holding one of the knives she kept from in general, Nadia reflects her face into the blade as she ran scenarios in her mind, her eyes clear.

They will tell me I overreacted, and this was but a prank, but many of them will have ruined friendships and more for fleeting promises, and this spell could have just as easily had a more dire affect, could have led to deaths... It's Fool's Day all over again. Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, shame on you... There will not be a third time, too many incompetents, too many who would say I was wrong, yet here we are... "Tch." There is no obvious spell circle, though one most likely is in action, but if so it had not affected us all, a catalyst or two must have been used, she thought to herself as she pondered the likely culprits.

The Drugs were not the source, the food had drawn back people more than it should have, that pork, she had found it odd how quickly the taste broke away from her versus how the others had acted. However, everyone had that, what else was common and taken by nearly all of them?

"The Wine! The Deaths Damned Wine!" She said in sudden realization, as she pondered what to do now, as with an amused snort it seemed she was one of the targets of affection. His eyes gave it away, though his words showed he wasn't even aware that the spell had set him after her. "You are under its affects too you know? Empty eyes, like all of them... Well not all, you have no help to offer till you can realize and break the spell yourself, even now you abandoned who you were with and sought me out. If you have any reasoning, go rest and break this. I will not ask again."

It would be interesting to see if he could process the words or just how deep this spell went, as that ultimately would decide a bit of what she could do. For now, she needed to find any mages not influenced and others she knew directly to see if they could help... While she was at it maybe seeing if she could stop Dani from herself inflicted wounds. Well, these wounds did not bleed at least, but she knew Dani, and Feng, and Aki, they would feel terrible about this after, well maybe not Aki. Maybe it would be best to just yell out what was happening? Though what would the caster or the spell do if she did that?

Interactions: EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen (Dani) The Regal Rper The Regal Rper (Gav)

Gav | Outrigger Resort, Hawaii

He merely stared at her with a small smile.

"You might want to look again considering I merely only asked to join you in a drink, while the one I was with" he said the 'was' with a pinch of bitterness, "walked out on me to chase after your friend." His eyes though slightly dilated, cleared with every line she spoke as they narrowed. The fact he had nothing to offer, the statement about the wine and the idea that HE had forgotten himself.

It was one thing to brush him off but to call him useless because he wasn't thinking clearly when he was offering aid was like insulting him to his face and expecting not to get some sort of reply.

He knew something was off, the effects just made it so he didn't care. For others it was different. For every single person, quite frankly under the effects, it was different. His feelings towards Noah and how he had seen him sort of just brush him off were being magnified to a point he no longer felt the relationship was valid or worth it anymore. To him, his relationship was dead and Nadia had seemed like the best option.

However if she wanted to test him, then so be it

"If the wine is affecting us then there's nothing you can do about it." He said without hesitation, as if he were seeing what she was thinking. Frankly he didn't care. It was how Nadia seemed she felt so certain in what she had said that prompted a response out of him at all.

He may not have cared in his addled state, but that didn't mean he wasn't aware of what was happening to the others on some level from his own experience as a assassin type meister. "If it's the food the same applies. Hell if I know why it isn't working on you. Probably has something to do with your genetics or maybe you just didn't drink." Spitting details he wasn't even sure were fact, just saying things based off his own knowledge on what Nadia herself had said and drawing logical lines. "And if the service here is tampered with I wouldn't rush and go shouting it out or trying to rouse the others into realizing it. You can't. You would just get attention on yourself, make yourself a bigger target. That's the last thing you want in a situation like this." And he had to admit there was some concern for her leaving into his voice slightly that was hardly noticeable through his lowered voice, fast speaking and more aggressive tone.

"I've seen my fair share of hormone fueled crowd explosions, you don't just try to reason with people."

It was the smartest bit of advice he could give, if only out of pure spite for the slight he felt Nadia having given him for calling him useless even in a drugged up state.

"The best you can do is minimize the overall damage or be a spectator." He told her. "And you don't seem like the sorta to wimp out so I repeat, if you want help with your friends, I'll give it to you, and in exchange we go out for drinks later- but if you call me incapable again, we're going to have an exchange you'll have no one but yourself to blame. Now are you accepting my offer of help or not?"

Hot as she may be, as attractive as her 'warrior persona' was, he wasn't going to take being talked down to.

Mentions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen Shotgunpenguin Shotgunpenguin Peckinou Peckinou

Interactions: RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun

emperorschosen-pink-hair-9f62ab1f-bd2d-44dc-afb4-eb605d526576.png
emperorschosen-bikini-top-arm-f1d1f01e-705a-4a19-9e1d-e8a807757241.png

Daniella Ethalyn - Hawaii Beach Resort Lu'au - Aki Kiyoko
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Before the two glaring weapons could escalate the situation further, Ark intervened, and suddenly both seemed to calm momentarily. However, as he turned from one to the other, his shirt showing off a bit of his musculature as it swayed, it was clear that while had their attention, it wasn't his face. Dani appeared a bit flustered, more subtle and brief in her glances. Aki, on the other hand, was significantly less shy about looking.

"Y-Yeah... of course, Ark," Dani replied meekly to Ark's thanks, seemingly placated from beating the English language into Aki.

Aki, on the other hand, was still openly gawking at Ark's physique. "...Uh huh..." She said rather blankly. However, she was clearly listening as when he said he'd spend time with her, she beamed. "Really? Promise~?"

It was then that Ark turned to Dani, and at being called his savior, only blushed more. Her hands hid behind her back while she fidgeted timidly. "O-Oh... Yeah... I-I was hoping you'd-"

And then she felt a hand on her shoulder. Dani turned to see the newcomer, as did Aki who was also grabbed, and as Feng spoke instantly any mediation Ark had accomplished went out the window as both women's eyes narrowed into scowls at the former triad. "Of course he wants a woman. If he wanted a cow he could go to a farm." The Demon Sword growled out with a dark gaze.

Meanwhile, Aki stared at the both of them as if contemplating a stabbing. "Yeah, farms sound fun. The both of you should go to one and stay there."

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun

Ichinose-Shiki-Idolmaster-Idolmaster-blue-eyes-long-hair-medium-breasts-s-s-1.png

Eloise Keegan - Hawaii Resort - Lu'au
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Elly enjoyed her brief respite from the crowd, she found herself approached by one of the sorcerers. Ark, if she recalled. She smirked a bit at his presumption, giving a curt nod in welcome.

"One could say that. It's much easier to see the whole picture from afar," Elly replied playfully. "Ifechi is quite the exotic name. It'd be a waste not to use it. Unless you prefer Ark, that is. I've seen you around but I don't think we've ever spoken. Eloise, or Elly, if you like," She said, not put off by his approach in the slightest. Though, given his height, a kink in her neck was a potential concern later.

However, then the oddities began. Dani arrived to speak with Ark, which wasn't too strange in and of itself. It was more of her demeanor. The girl was always fiery, terse... Yet she was as timid as a schoolgirl here. Elly wasn't dense. She knew what kind of look that was, and while cheating wasn't unheard of it was rather strange for someone like her to take to it.

Then there was the cannonball that latched onto Ark's neck like a parasite. The other Volatile Soul. This behavior didn't seem all that abnormal for the weapon, yet still, there was that look. What gave Elly concern was what happened next--the escalation.

They were about to crack the other's head open. Dani seemed to have a much better handle on her anger lately, yet this looked like back at the tournament she saw footage of. Then there was upbeat Aki looking more like a mobster. Curiously, Dani's murderous intent seemed to have a quick onset and offset. Then there was Feng who also seemed to want a piece of Ark.

Elly watched all this neutrally, merely observing. Something wasn't right. Looking at them, they all seemed to be blush, which wasn't unusual where alcohol was concerned. However, their pupils were quite dilated, yet they were far too coherent to be that wasted. She used her Super Soul Perception, peering into the spirits of the girls, though there was nothing odd on that front aside from that they were all suddenly very obsessive. Giving a cursory glance around, this seemed to be a shared trait among many of the attendees suddenly. Narrowing her eyes subtly, she began looking around for Midori. Perhaps he had some idea as to what was going on. Did someone lace the food or drinks?

Yet, of course, Midori was gone. She could neither see him in the immediate area nor locate his spirit unless she put some effort into detecting him.

Looking up at Ark's eyes, his pupils were dilated like the others. If he was trying to interact with her--then she would soon become the focus for Feng, Aki, and Dani for entirely less pleasant reasons.

"Well... it was lovely speaking with you, but you seem to have three lovely women who have business with you and I've been feeling a tad ill lately. Perhaps we can speak more, another time," Elly said pleasantly, eager to get the hell out of dodge whilst not setting off the three immediate threats.

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun

502-Best-anime-boy-images-in-2019-Anime,-Anime-guys,-Hot-.jpg

Thaddeus Thales

"Gauss"

Species Human
Partner Noah Wiley, Arkayis Misonuka
Rank Fate Agent

Status Vexxed

His heart. It was shattered by those three little words:

“Hey, hey… I loooooove youuuuuuu~.”

Just as Gauss was rebounding from that touch of heartbreak, the entire situation only grew worse. The devastation of his partner, Arkayis, stealing the affection of his beloved Sara was one thing, but the three men that entered soon after only took things to the next level. Various guys. Short, tall, tan, light, brown and black hair on some. Randoms he didn't know nor care about. One, with black hair, he shoved Wes to the side after his comment to Sara. Gauss might have felt some contention there, but he couldn't deny the truth in the words that Wes said, and he did so politely. It was true. Sara had such a pleasant sound.

The way she spoke. The way she breathed. It was all adorable, and he couldn't deny it.

Gauss stepped behind Wes to catch him, if only out of solidarity in what they saw in front of them.

The guy with the brown hair in pathetic red and yellow print swim trunks was quick to grab the fluffy tail of the girl. The perverse face he made at feeling her fur and the tone he made in agreement about how fluffy it was only enraged Gauss.

The black haired guy that shoved Wes caught up and simply stared at Sara with greedy eyes, scanning her body for all of its unique canine traits. He was silent, but still creepy.

The other brown haired guy was quick to jump in, trying to put some distance in between Sara and Arkayis, though nowhere near as rough as the black haired guy was with Wes. He grinned and tried to cozy up to her, even swatting away the hand of the black haired guy, then apologizing. The real trigger came when he started asking a barrage of questions. What Clan was she from? Where was she from? Did she have sisters? Why did she have a tail while in her human form? Then finally, the worst of all, if she could become a werewolf for them in full.

Gauss was furious. A thousand burning suns could not compare to the rage he felt. Even he, due to Noah, knew that Sara could not transform and these dicks were only hammering on that insecurity. He was having none of it.

His wavelength surged. Those rage-filled golden eyes reflected the setting sun. His hand lifted up and with it came some of the knives from the nearby knife throwing stands. They rose and he took aim. He had to be careful. He didn't want to hit Sara. He also didn't want to hit Arkayis before he had a chance to scold him.

The knives went flying and the black haired guy ruffling her tail as well as the brown haired guy beside Sara were forced to dodge else be impaled. One was shocked, the other enraged. Granted, neither knew Gauss nor his abilities, so they hadn't yet pieced it together.

"They're tail-chasers, Wes... they only care about her werewolf blood, not all the other wonderous things about her... they want to treat her like a dog..." Gauss said, speaking now directly to sound-inspired man. Wes, due to their proximity, would have been more than capable of picking up on the sound of Gauss' soul, and its general characteristics. Rage, but also that same admiration of Sara. A touch of melancholic betrayal at the thought of Arkayis, too, but far more disgust for these three men.

More so, the natural pull his soul had toward others was especially strong on Wes. An odd sensation that created a false sense of closeness, if only because the two shared some level of comradery in their adoration of the same individual.

"Let's say you transform and we teach these fucks a lesson..." Gauss suggested, barely attempting to hide the malice in his tone. "Then we can settle this like gentlemen after," he added, lightening up and providing a genuine offer.

Note: The first brown haired guy is actually not under the affects of the others, he's just a creep taking advantage of the situation.

Mv3Qgdc.png

MidoriHoshi

"Dark Star"

Species Death Golem
Partner Eloise Keegan
Rank Two-Star

Status Vexxed

Midori sighed. He didn't expect her to not know him at all. Most within the DWMA had some knowledge of the Death Golem given his misadventures years ago. Besides that, she was taught under Rand, a brother-in-arms of the Paean Program. Not even mentioned once?

Then again, it did make some sense. Rand didn't necessarily socialize a lot.

"My name is Midori☆Hoshi," he said first, quickly and pleasantly. He then tilted his head to the side some and watched over Maria as she reached for her pouch, likely hiding some item that could serve as self-defense which would lead to some type of security.

If she was looking for security, though, it meant that she felt insecure. Unsafe. That sit well with him. He would never allow anything to the harm her. He would have fought Kishin Asura if it meant protecting this girl.

"I'm a little surprised you've never heard of me," he told her, then offering a brighter smile than before. He reached his hand up to rub the back of his head, shifting his body language into an even more open and careless stance.

"I was part of the Paean Program with Rand; we fought on Dall Island together, though briefly," he explained, being genuine in that statement. "And, I've been on a mission here and there with him; they tried to pair anyone in the same program together for a while... other agents weren't too kind to us," he further explained, trying to bring up a plight she might relate to.

3igos0ve.png

Arkayis Misonuka - Hawaii Resort, Luʻau Grounds
Mentions: Gauss Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul , Noah/ Sara Merciless Medic Merciless Medic ,Gav The Regal Rper The Regal Rper , Wes Shotgunpenguin Shotgunpenguin

Arkayis was nearly done with their food, having enjoyed roasting their food in order to enjoy the more enhanced taste as they would like to call it. Arkayis really didn't know what to do once he was finished though, Noah was with Gav and Arkayis honestly didn't want to spend his time watching those two engaging with each other, and as for Gauss, he would honestly rather not. With a sigh, Arkayis opted to just finish his food and deal with it when the time came, but that moment soon came to an end and as he took his last bite, he heard what sounded like giggling coming from behind him Arkayis was confused at first not knowing what was going on but gulped down the food that had occupied his mouth anyways. But before he could turn to see the source, a girl bumped into his side an event that quickly grabbed his attention as she began to speak. Her words quickly made him turn red from what he hoped and assumed was embarrassment considering the fact his brain was now a panic at their new little predicament that they were definitely not used to. The girl soon directed a bit of the conversation tension to her tail, which Arkayis just began to notice, and it was something that quickly made him recognize the girl as Sara the girl he heard quite a bit about from other folks mostly Noah, though he honestly didn't expect their first meeting with them to go like this.

Arkayis really didn't try to take Sara up on her offer to feel on her tail, but with his hands kept nervously to his side, her tail went on to brush against his hand anyways allowing him to feel it softly brush back and forth across his skin. He tried to speak but he was barely coherent when he tried to only managing to say "I uh, I uhm, ehhh?" he grew even more nervous which quickly resulted in his body temperature rising in response, his heart began beating faster for reasons he didn't understand, his breathing became more intense and his brain still refused to work properly. In situations like this, his sister used to be the one to bail him out, but now Noah was preoccupied and he doubted Gauss would do anything to help him out in this type of situation. And now with Saras finally set of words registering in his head, which nearly made Arkayis brain shut down completely in response, he was eventually able to manage to stutter out a few coherent words "W - we - we barely know each other." .

Arkayis wanted to hide, but he had already been sighted, he figured that the Sara girl might be drunk, his sister always said that drinking inhibited a person's ability to think properly, which is why he should only partake in it in certain situations. Though Arkayis didn't expect help, he was lucky enough to where someone else had opted to come, a man that Arkayis had recalled from early though he really didn't talk all that much. But now it seemed that he was a bit more talkative considering that he was now so willing to compliment Sara, it made Arkayis wonder if he was drunk too or just didn't have much to say earlier. However, it didn't matter too much as the attention soon turned into too much attention as a few people began flooding toward them, pushing Wes out of the picture. Though just as quickly daggers began to start flying in order to grab the other's attention, Arkayis honestly didn't expect Gauss to make an appearance and by the look on his face he doubted he was here to rescue them from this situation though it didn't stop him from being surprised about it "Wh-Wha?" .

1696795239460.png
Nadia Semyonov - Ka’anapali Beach, Maui, Hawaii - Lūʻau Grounds
Staring at the man, Nadia's eyes narrowed at his response, he had made a reasonable argument to one regard, but had challenged Nadia in the other. Still was he really alright? She was pondering that with some parts of what else the man had said, judging by the direction he had pointed, he had been with Noah. Snorting at that in some sort of amusement, clearly at the expense of Gav, she tabbed the knife against her hip, before finally stopping.

"I know better than to just scream it for all to hear, after all there may be other effects at work that we've yet to see. Though my feelings are that Magic is here. And fortunately I am not given to panic, I already have a plan in motion. I have two or three people we must find. One of which I can see right now. With these three the worst of this can be stopped.... Maybe."

With that, her gaze fell upon Elly, they had talked rarely, but she knew the talents of that one by reputation and she seemed normal, if not about to fall into a nest of vipers.

"I'll give you your drinks, nothing less and nothing more. But you must find one or two others for me, with luck who I am going after can find both, firstly is a male named Adrian Hackney, Blue spikey hair, blue eyes, collar, seems always angry, we'll need him to help restrain some of them maybe, or at least to keep one of them from making a fool of herself... The Second is a girl in a blue dress with a white capelet, yellow yes, blonde hair. Maria Mayer. She's a witch, I already seen her comrades here drinking, so if I'm right too late for them. Maria, I know too well, she would have left but likely lingers near to watch.

The other, is the girl with the sun hat, the one those three are staring daggers at. She has super soul perception; it may allow us to find the other two easily. If we cannot do this, I will go to plan B, in which I just start punching people in the face hard enough to knock them out, see where it takes us. But for now, let us do this, we can exchange pleasantries later. I'll honor my part of the deal. We'll find out what to do after."
With that she immediately started to walk off and quickly interjects, given how close Dani was when this began. Grabbing Elly by the arm and smiling, Nadia seemed to pretend to be under the influence of the spell, or so she believed, as she whispered into the right ear of Eloise.

"Sorry, not into girls, but we need to talk. I need you to find someone, I'm sure Magic is at work here and we may only have once chance to stop it aside from knocking them all out. You had none of the wine, yes?"

Then in a louder voice for all to hear;

"Ha, if you are not feeling well, I can take you elsewhere."

Interactions: EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen (Elly-Dani-Aki) The Regal Rper The Regal Rper (Gav-Ark) (Adrian comes along to see Dani? Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul )

Last edited:
1696796123834.png
Maria Mayer - Ka’anapali Beach, Maui, Hawaii - Observing Lūʻau - Palm Grove

"The name I have heard of, but I did not know you... Though you know me, you are one of the Mentors yes?" Still on guard, she was at least keeping a strong poker face up and casually speaking with Midori as he went on with his tale, she nodded along, then when he was finished explained her own history, or rather in regards to two things he mentioned. "I've only been in the DWMA since I was 17, and I am 20 now, so Paean ended just as I came in and I mostly keep to my workshop. Though a Hoshi really explains it, how you got the jump on me so stealthily."

"But ah yes, Dall Island-"
Being Maria, she seen no problem in the words she had to say next, it was akin to something robotic, there was no real feeling there, just a matter of repeating that day. "-we had a mission there and accomplished a few things, but ah... We found some of your comrades, I overseen the recovery of the remains partly and took teeth imprints for later identification, the others helped of course. I am sorry for their loss. Though we accomplished much that mission was challenging and offending to my craftsmanship... Hmph.

Though I do recall the times Rand mentioned the Program, but we haven't really heard much on the other mentors, so few of them can teach things we Mages can use."

Looking at the happenings beyond them for a quick instant then back to him, her face as unchanging as always. "Some trouble seems to be happening out there, shouldn't you be with them than here with me?" She was not sure why, but she still felt uncomfortable with the assassin standing above her in the trees. "I don't mind talking but, I'm curious what is wrong out there."

Interactions: Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul (Midori)

1696797752568.png
Feng Long - Ka’anapali Beach, Maui, Hawaii - Lūʻau Grounds

With the words of Dani, Feng turned to face her with an impish smile across her face. One that was so naturally that it likely wasn't part of the spell, Feng knew she looked good and took pride in it, it was not the first time she had flaunted herself, or not even the last. Removing her hands from the two and stepping between them, she snickered, staring at both Aki and Dani. Bending forward at the cow remark, she moves her arms forward, hands locked together and presses her arms to her breasts from the side, highlighting them even more as she goes from a smile to a smirk.

"What's wrong Pepto Bismol, Jealous?" Then shifting her gaze to Aki, she grinned yet again as she walked around the other, tracing a finger about he shoulders. "We could share you know... My dear sister... But if we cannot, we at least should deal with these two and whoever else that comes... As more seem to be doing such. What do you say?" She still had Ark as the focus of her attention, but now the green eyed monster of jealousy and the violent temperament of her Berserker trait wanted one thing and one thing only. The other competition to no longer be here. With her reasoning lost to a degree it was unclear if she really meant the offer she was now making to Aki. Though she would surely be upset when this all came full circle.

It was then that Nadia arrived, causing the woman to pause. Why was she here? Did she have a confession for him as well?

Interactions: EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen (Aki, Dani-Elly) The Regal Rper The Regal Rper (Ark)

Last edited:

Noah & RaphaelBeach Noah.pngChara12.jpg
Interactions: Zosar, Dani, Aki, Feng, Ark
Mentions: Gav, Nadia, Elly
The Regal Rper The Regal Rper EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun

Dani had straight up ignored Noah and left, while Gav spoke to Nadia. Noah was dumbfounded. He was about to go chase Dani, but this guy was bothering him. Someone he recognized as Zosar came in and exchanged pleasantries with Raph, who shifted attention onto Zosar and a creeping smile came forth. His pride was satiated. For now.

“Oh? Aren’t you a pretty new face~. Raphael Valerias, but most just call me Raph.” The mage bowed slightly, his face only souring seeing Zosar try to shoo Noah away. “Now, now, don’t-”

And Noah was off before Raph could properly get out his warning. He sighed, the frustrations brewing. He couldn’t get Ark, the realization that he was likely straight only sank in further, and now he couldn’t even get the young man of his obsession. His chest began to itch uncomfortably.

However, looking over at Zosar, the clear infatuation the man had over him had the mage smirking. He walked over, wrapping an arm around Zosar’s shoulders as he led him towards the group huddled around Ark, which Noah was running straight towards. “If you want me, you must do me a favor, my dear… How about you get that young man for me, hm? Do that for me and I’ll do what you want me to do, how about that?” A hand came up to gently brush Zosar’s jawline, gazing at him with half-lidded eyes.

He can feel it from Zosar, the need for affection, for validation. It was something Raphael had been craving since his mother died, his father too busy with work to even pay him much heed unless he worked on the job with him. He wasn’t about to let this man starve, but he was going to get what he wanted, too.

Meanwhile, Noah had finally managed to get to the group. Two girls were fighting his girl over some man who was clearly not interested in either of them and was trying to keep them from fighting. He noticed Nadia coming in to see that other girl he figured was always going to lie, so he didn’t pay them any heed, nor Gav if he ever showed his face there. Instead, he went to grab Dani by the shoulder as Feng did her best “cow” impersonation and held out his other hand at Feng and Aki. “Hold up, stop-”

As he said this, lightning imbued with his healing wavelength arced into Dani from one hand, and out the other came more lightning intending to hit Feng and Aki to get them to calm down. “Please, I don’t want anyone to get hurt over this, much less-...” He paused, looking over at Dani, hoping she’d give him some kind of validation, anything.

Sara MiddletonBeach Texas.jpg
Interactions: Gauss, Wes, Arkayis, Randos
Mentions: N/A
Shotgunpenguin Shotgunpenguin Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Peckinou Peckinou

Sara found her confession to Arkayis interrupted as a man appeared. She noticed how embarrassed Arkayis looked, but she took that as interest. However, she couldn’t ogle at his adorable, red face any longer because not only was there an interruption in Wes, who appeared to compliment her, but so did a bunch of guys who came from nowhere. Her tail was pulled away from Arkayis, and it snapped back to him.

Sara, oddly enough, didn’t seem to mind. She stared at the three with some confusion, her ears tilted to the side. “Can I help y-” then one of them started asking questions. As they asked if she could transform, she gave a derisive hmph. “No, if I transform, you’ll all die. I’m pretty sure you’d rather be alive to tell tales of my transformation anyway, so don’t even- huh?”

Knives appeared and Sara had the mind to remember that was Gauss’s ability. She heard him, heard they were tail chasers and he was going to team up with Wes to help her.

If they want her - and showing that they were willing to put in the effort to help her - she could potentially let them do some reasonable actions towards her. Just as long as they weren’t pulling her tail. That might get a different reaction.

But the words from Arkayis about how he barely knew her had brought itself to the forefront of her mind, and she was quick to look back at him. “It’s okay, Arky. Whatever you want to know, I’ll tell you. Can’t exactly get to know each other if we don’t chat first, right? But first, I gotta make sure these bad boys don’t hurt you or take me away from you.” She was vaguely aware of Arkayis’s rising temperature, but she wasn’t aware it was his elemental ability.

All she wanted was some time with Arkayis. She didn’t mind if other people tried to hit on her or wanted her, they could have her, but she must - at all cost - have Arkayis. She wouldn’t have it any other way.

Annika
Interactions: Peckinou Peckinou Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Merci​

It was a tingling in her fingers before she felt a warmth spread across her body. She hadn't tasted it nor had she any idea the wine was spiked. But the sensation was warm, making her sit up straight and look over at Gauss. That attraction was gone suddenly as she looked past him and laid eyes on Arky heating up food.

She didn't know what was so attractive about heating food but she felt her attention snap and focus in on them. Just as she was starting to stand up she saw a flurry of motion in front of her and saw Sara excitedly brush up against them. She couldn't stop Sara from her initial comments but she was sure to interject herself between the two of them as quickly as she could. Taking Arky's other hand she tugged on them "Can't you tell you are making him incredibly uncomfortable. How could you do that to him?!" Annika chirped out to Sara.

Smilingly sweetly Annika turned Arky's head towards her "This place is getting abit crazy." She said obviously a jab towards Sara. Moving herself between them she leaned against Arky slightly "What do you say? Want to leave this odd party together?" It was like she was a backseat pilot watching her meat suit stumble about, inevitably causing trouble for herself. It had an odd sensation of a madness outbreak but wasn't… catastrophically destructive. The only thing going up in flames here was Annika's afternoon.

Last edited:

Zosar | Outrigger Resort, Hawaii

The souring expression on Raphael's face was not a surprise. He had interrupted, inserted himself into an engagement he had not been invited to. Yet unlike yesterday, he didn't feel jostled out of his place in this conversation.

With that one expression forming alone and glimpse into his soul, it was all the information Zosar really needed as Noah took the opportunity to bow out of the clearly unwanted exchange.

Raph was a man that knew what he wanted. He could see it in the way his eyes focused on Noah and lost something but their sparkling beauty when he was gone. It was easy to see from anyone with two eyes. The sorcerer's eyes were only for Noah much in the same way Midori's eyes took on a subtle glimmer when they looked at Elly. And he had stopped whatever the mage had hoped would come, a spark of irritation in his eyes before flicking back to the meister where that irritation seemed to shift. A sort of desire and understanding pushed aside the irritation.

Spikes of envy burned in his chest but he couldn't truly fault Noah for having a charm that caught someone else he happened to like. Noah was cute, even he had to admit it, but Raph, Raph had an air about him that made the meister desire to engage.

His eyes shifted to where Noah went and he observed something that struck him as odd with his perception still active. Aki, Feng, Dani- all three had souls which jittered with the energy of someone in a state of infatuation. He could see from how their souls bopped up and down in their bodies that this sensation he was witnessing were the familiar signs of irritation, envy and anger. There was more to it though. There was desire, there was intrigue, there was impatience for attention. With Ark clearly the focus as Noah neared the engagement.

For a split second he saw clarity in how peculiar it was that Dani should feel this way in relation to Ark, with one or two people blocking his view, what drew his full attention were both Aki and Feng.

A rush of irritation surged into him as he noticed the same feelings Dani was expressing were being mirrored by Feng and Aki also.

How lucky, he thought, annoyed, Sara walked out on me as soon as she saw Arkayis and now these three are all over Ark while I can't even make an entry without ruining someone's fun.

Envy and frustration burned in his chest momentarily- but it was soothed at the touch of Raph wrapping his arm around his neck, drawing him close. Like a cool splash of water easing the burning heat of a hot day.

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

Smug satisfaction radiated off Raphael like vapor from dry ice. It was odd, to be quite frank, how he had flipped from momentarily irritated to positively elated and Zosar had an inkling as to why. Yet he didn't bring it up. He capitalized on the closeness, returning the affection with his arm around Raphael's waist.

The sorcerer ushered them forward, and it was just as he did the Meister's suspicion was proven right.

Do something for me and I'll do you a solid in return.

It was agreeable terms, a nice contractual exchange, had this been a job or a mission or some target he was engaging with that he knew he could easily overcome if things looked dicey, he wouldn't have hesitated. Might have given it a moment of thought, balancing the wins and losses. He always had been exceptional at cutting deals that got him closer to the overall mission objective or goal. And it wasn't the first time he went along with the flow of something either.

He felt goosebumps at the trace of the sorcerer's hand along his jaw, a slow controlled exhale to steady his quickening pace.

They locked eyes and Zosar leaned in, strategically, to see if Raph would lean back or lean forward.

So much could be read from the slightest shift in body language, the subtle change in the eyes, or change in distance. As good as he was at reading emotions now, he was even better at reading social cues like this.

Raph picked up on Zosar’s leaning in, but before this, he also noticed just how observant Zosar was. Raph found a kindred spirit - one he didn’t intend to find, but one he wasn’t about to shove away nonetheless. If Zosar can prove himself useful, there’s hope for the sweet, poor meister yet. Taking a chance, he leaned in, only slightly dodging what could’ve been a kiss to brush his lips against his cheekbone, seeing as Raph was taller than Zosar he had greater ease in doing so. He gave the ever-observant meister a soft peck, a grin on the mage’s face as he pulled away all for Zosar before his eyes darted back to the group and he made a comment after seeing how enamored those girls were over poor, poor Ark.

“I used to be caged by my infatuations for Ark, so I understand those poor girls… But seeing as I have an admirer, I feel free~.” He almost sang at the end, letting out a whimsical chuckle.

That peck has been more freeing than he had thought. If anything, it made him want another-- but he didn't push it. Instead his eyes flicked over to where Noah and the others were where they weren't too far from. The Weapon was still making his way through the crowd towards them. Some part of his brain knew what Raph was doing. He knew he was seducing him, knew he was being baited, couldn't deny that he liked it, couldn't lie that he even wanted it to stop because he truly didn't believe he didn't.

It's just the thing was…this wasn't a job. Raphael was not some civie or associated member of a gang, crime family, cartel or criminal ring, he was a part of the program. Their relationship would not die, fade or vanish like some of his had once a job was done unless he chose to bother with maintaining contact. And every way he turned it, he couldn't imagine a reason as to why he would want to end communication.

"More than an admirer," he threw in at the end. As if to hit home that this was a bit more than that. This caused a slight chuckle from Raph.

Yet still, in his head, he felt he had to tread carefully.

The peck had been rejuvenating, but it just wasn't enough.

"I'll do it," He whispered almost instantly, "if you tell me what exactly I could have as a favor.

His sun smiled and if he hadn't known better, he would have been blinded entirely by the brilliance of it that hid the growing satisfaction he could see in his soul at the sight Zosar was being agreeable. However, he didn’t answer right away. Instead, he clicked his tongue as the scrutiny Raphael likened Zosar’s previous gaze to - aside from attraction, of course - was something that had been making Raphael wonder. Still, he couldn’t allow this poor man to think he was being used. He was going to agree to his end of the bargain and then some.

“I know what you might be thinking, love.” His British accent came forth a tad more. “You’re worried I’m using you. Why else would you be looking at me so intensely before, like a book you’re trying to decipher? I am just as observant as you are, my dear. Let me make an assurance. Favors, for me, is less of a transaction and more of how I get to know people.” Raph’s arm descended from Zosar’s shoulders to his waist to pull him in more as he finally answered his question. “Anything you want, love. I’m not opposed to multiple lovers. You just want to have your cake and eat it too, and so do I. So, let’s~.”

It all sounded too good to be true. Raphael wasn't wrong though, and in the moment he was tempted to immediately toss aside his doubts, his concerns, and worries.

It was just something wouldn't let him.

He had many exchanges where he had weaponized or helped his teammates weaponized their personalities, looks or quirks to the advantage of a goal, but at the end of the day, in the past, even in DWMA, he had used others to get information he wanted. Now here he was meeting someone almost like him, playing the same cards. Playing a game he had been taught to maneuver and pull through for years maybe longer than even Raph had.

And worst of all, a part of him was aware he was losing, when he really shouldn't.

That answer, settled it.

He sensed some sort of spark, electric and a calming wave hit the girls around Ark.

That was perfect timing. He wouldn't have gone in when things were looking so tense.

Moving away from Raphael after a nod and offering him a smile for the encouragement that he really felt was only a means to get him moving, he caught out of the corner of his eyes someone eyeing him with a cold glare-- Zosar however ignored it. Not concerned about the prospect of another challenge.

Raphael had said favors were a way for him to get to know someone better, in mercenary terms he understood that entirely.

Though honestly, he didn't have any reason to simply put faith in Raphael's word, and Raph though opportunistic, wasn't about to lull him into a sense of safety without s test to prove it.

There was no way to tell Raph meant what he said about being truly open to multiple lovers. The wine suffused side of him wanted to believe that truly but the real him, wasn't falling for it and together it was enough to push him to be agreeable but not without caution.

He considered doing something else. What if he failed to get Noah back, took to long or Noah found displeasure in Raph for trying to make him come along? As he neared and from the earlier engagement, it was obvious convincing Noah was going to be hard if not impossible, especially if he couldn't convince Dani. And doing that required getting Ark to make her agreeable.

The easiest solution, was to approach Ark, get him to work with him so he had less heat on him by extension, and use that to pull Noah away.

He could gauge Raphael on how much value his favor would really be that way.

"Guey," he cheerfully wrapped an arm around the Weapon, "brilliant move. Things were really looking bad there mi amigo, coulda sworn someone was going to throw a punch there, nice reaction time" he muttered in a low voice near the end of his remark.

Then turned his attention to the earth mage.

Mentions: n/a

Interactions: EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

Ark | Hawaii, Outrigger Resort | Rings: 1/1

This wasn't really the sort of thing he had expected from Dani, much like he had never expected to ever see Maria in real swimwear.

He was used to seeing this from younger fans and few people his own age. It was something you got used to. Most witches in their generation that he had interacted with were straight to the point, didn't give his physique more than a cursory glance. Not even Maria had, but then again Maria was weird, in a good way.

This though. He liked this. Was this how she acted around Adrian when they were together? More open, less restrained and even bashful?

The growing smile on his face made it clear that, he slightly was enjoying this. More in the humor than in the actual affection.

If she weren't taken, and Elly hadn't his interest, he might have actually wanted to pursue something more. This version of her was a far cry from anything he had seen of her himself. And he hadn't seen much aside from her display of homicidal blind rage in the tournament, which frankly still left a mental impression, and her tough, moderately sweet and slightly withdrawn normal self he had gotten to experience.

Adrian was a lucky guy, he just had to make sure what was his luck didn't become their collective misfortune.

Aki by extension was blatantly obvious and it brought a light chuckle to the Earth mage, seeing the carefree energetic Weapon, for once since he had met her, appear flummoxed. That too, had its own appeal. In fact it was exactly as Zosar had said, that under her bubbly persona there was likely a side of Aki still not too familiar with things outside the combat scene.

Girl did say she had practically been raised in combat, that just painted a very easy picture of a rough and tumble life.

Back then Zosar had said she had an appeal to her, one his friend found intriguing but brushed off when the mage had prompted him on why not pushing further and getting to know her better.

In that exact moment of her distraction and essential curiosity and embarrassment, Ark saw what he believed his meister companion may have seen on that first engagement that he had missed.

In a way it reminded almost of Maria, but the thought was chased away at Aki's question on whether or not he meant what he said, about hanging out with her if she followed proper interaction methods.

"Of course!" Was the easy reply.

His mind drifted however once more to Elly, and if she might prefer he not be so openly exposed. It seemed to draw a bit too much attention. He hardly wanted to be rude and keep her waiting.

Noticing Feng's approach wasn't something he gave much mind to. He knew she hadn't liked how Aki had jumped on the last redhead before, he assumed it was the same here. If anyone could help cater to Aki's energetic nature, it would be Feng. And as she approached and he flicked his eyes up at her with the same smile he was giving Aki and Dani, his lips twitched, when he noticed the look in her eyes.

Beautiful, deadly, hungry eyes.

Oh…oh no, he thought with a jolt of concern racing through.

Zosar had said something before, had brought it up the day after they had met the Chinese duo. He had commented loosely on how pretty Feng was, which was a given till Ark had prompted on what his point was.

"The eyes" he had said.

Now he understood what it was he had meant. They carried a presence, a striking one.

Rather as her hands touched Dani and Aki's shoulders, he knew it was about to get ugly fast, as fast as two Witches of his age from more traditional Houses would and could get by simply flinging dry yet personally motivated insults. Her expression reminded him a lot of Raph and not for good reasons, as much as he cared for his friend.

His first thought however, wasn't to cut Feng off, rather he thought of Elly's reaction and how he could manage this situation.

Or rather, salvage it, after Feng's scathing burn.

Flexing his fingers, he tried to feel for magic to make use of, something to separate all three, keep their eyes off each other , focused on him, maybe even prevent them from jumping into action but nothing happened.

The realization he had nothing, no grimoire or gloves or weapons, made his muscles tense.

Dani and Aki's reactions were, honestly quite reasonable, better than them immediately lashing out. It was Elly's reaction to begin separating that had Ark more irritated by how quickly everything was unraveling.

At the same time he didn't disagree with her decision. It was clear to him that she might become a target and he wanted nothing of the sort to transpire. As she made her announcement she was leaving, Ark hardly replied, ignoring her so if his suspicion that the three were under some effect was true, his look to her wouldn't inspire more ire on all of them by extension.

Nadia honestly came just in time. He ignored her presence, save for looking at her with a squint before he turned his attention back to the simmering trio. If she could get Elly too safety, that was all he really cared about.

Feng however, wasn't done with her line of barbed words. The taunt and nickname she gave Dani was like throwing TNT into a minefield.

Salvaging this was going to be impossible without magic, and so when Noah stepped in, zapping all three with his healing it was practically a blessing he hadn't been expecting.

And Zosar was voicing his exact appreciation till he turned his attention on him, saying: "I never took you for the sort to leave suitors in waiting, compa."

"Feng, you really shouldn't be antagonizing your friends like that." Was what he chose to say instead, ignoring Zosar's unneeded remark.

"If there weren't three girls going after you, this wouldn't really be a problem amigo" the meister went on, his voice amused but something else in it Ark found he did not like. "And might I remind you," his eyes flicked to Dani, "that addressing some people sooner than later is a smarter thing to do?"

"Actually," Ark replied, not entirely liking the possible implication he was intentionally dragging this out, "I was planning on doing just that." His tone becoming slightly guarded.

"Good," Zosar said with a sarcastic snort, "you should start with--" but he never got to finish. Just as he was about to say, a hand grabbed his collar, and yanked him back with enough force he twisted to see who was touching him.

Yet as he turned to face the mischievous smile of a familiar face to his muted surprise, others, seemingly waiting for the tension in Ark's bubble of interaction to be pierced, appeared as if on cue.

A female intercepted Raph on his intention to follow up on Zosar's move. Tall but not exactly the same height as him, the tanned light brown haired female with faint highlights and burning yellow eyes, caught his wrist as she passed him and turned him away from his intended path with a twisting jerking spin that brought him right into her arms in a smooth little dip she caught him in.

She purred, pleased, and said with half lidded eyes through a satisfied expression. "Mhm, aloha, glad I could get you to drop in" her voice low, not quite deep but soft in a husky sort of way as she eyed him like fine jewelry behind a counter. "I'm Allura. No need to say your name though cutie." She leaned in, then with a surprising display of strength, leaned back as she righted them both from the dip into a stand that brought her leaning right up against Raph as he caught himself back. Stumbling straight into her hands. "I was waiting for the right time and it looks like you gave me the perfect," the tanned, gold eyed vixen tapped the exposed collarbone of his chest, "opening to step in."

But it wasn't just Zosar and Raphael who found themselves targeted.

With Noah it was a brunette who, with Zosar now distracted by the mischievous grin of the female, was wide open for engagement.

Having seen the earlier altercation at which he moved to calm things down, the tones brunette male stated gently to Noah that it was easy to see he was putting in a lot of effort to show Dani he cared- but if she wasn't reciprocating, he would love to take him away and get his mind off her.

For Aki it was not one person, but three. The first to engage her a female with vibrant green hair, and shimmering blue eyes whom she reached the the chin of by comparison and upon seeing her expression and peering into her normally buzzing soul, snapped her fingers and immediately twins kneeled, ready to offer their services to both their queen and their queen's interests.

Laufey, noticing Aki's real interests, said all she had to do was tell her what she wanted and she would make it so, willing to give her even advice on the next steps she could take.

Dani, had her attention pulled from the commotion around her to a single female, who nervously tapped her shoulder for her attention. Bouncing on her feet the bespectacled girl uttered a nervous apology when Dani's heated gaze turned her way, and then she proceeded to offer a series of muttering, half understandable compliments and apologies hastily spoken together. Some of it understandable, some of it not so much, some of it said soft spokenly but most of it said in a of the pink haired fiery demon weapon's beauty, how her spunky intolerance for foolishness was inspiring, how she looked amazing- the word 'hot' might have been use and glasses might have turned a shade pinker than Dani's hair.

Leaving Feng the only person not presently engaged with anyone, aside from one brave soul who offered herself in exchange as better company than the earth mage who was so caught up at all that was happening around him he couldn't see the one before him that deserved more of his time.

Note: Aki is the only one with temporary henchmen at her disposal through Laufey. Laufey is not under the effects of the wine, she merely likes the sensation of Aki's soul more than the others but the twins are under wine influence and will do whatever Aki wants them to do unless Laufey tells them not too. Use them wisely.

Both Feng and Noah can dismiss their NPCs with ease, with no further engagement.

If Feng goes straight to Ark after dismissing her NPC, she will also block another NPC capable of fighting her from immediately entering the scene to get Ark's attention.

Dani can also easily dismiss the girl. Or can use her to help her with retrieving Ark's attention as he was initially speaking to her. Or, can turn her loose on Noah once he gets rid of his NPC (if he goes that route)

Mentions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

Interactions: EmperorsChosen EmperorsChosen (Dani, Aki, Elly) RedArmyShogun RedArmyShogun (Feng)

Last edited:
Wes Kraven - Casual (Beachwear).jpg

Wes Kraven
Outrigger Resort, Lu'au

Mentions: Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul (Gauss), Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider (Annika), Merciless Medic Merciless Medic (Sara), Peckinou Peckinou (Arkayis)

Before Wes could get a reaction from Sara, he suddenly found a hand on his shoulder as someone shoved him backwards. Stumbling over his feet to keep himself upright, the black-haired bastard that had shoved him was daring to cozy himself up to Sara, grabbing onto her tail like a toddler would with the family dog. His back impacted against something, and a quick turn of his head revealed that it was Gauss that had caught him. Before he could ask the golden-eyed meister why he was there he turned his attention back to his love.

Part of him wished he hadn’t. In the few seconds that he was distracted, a group of vultures had descended upon the object of his affection. They didn’t care about her like he did, they only saw her as a piece of meat, something that existed for them to take. His teeth ground together, words of vitriol and fury resting on the tip of his tongue as he took a step forward.

Before he could get the words out however, a flash of steel was his only warning as a pair of knives flew past him, barely missing two of the trio and forcing them away from Sara. Wes turned his head to the side, the magnetic meister having been the source of the blades. His only complaint was that he hadn’t stuck them with the knives. Fortunately, it seemed like the man had the perfect follow-up.

He could hear the Gauss’s soul, and through the grating, screeching chords of rage burned the gentle melody of admiration. Admiration for *his* Sara. Part of him wanted to dismiss the man, to tell him that he didn’t need his help, but he made a good point. Compared to those assholes, he was a brother in arms, recognizing that she had so much more to offer to the world than just her looks. They could settle who deserved her more after they dealt with them.

“You know what Gauss?” His glanced over at the man, before turning his attention back towards the soon to be departed trio. The frown on his face took on a far more malicious edge as his eyes roamed over them. “I couldn’t agree more.”

Somewhere in the mix, his own partner had made her way over, and was fawning Arky much like his Sara was. Beneath the feelings of rage at the trio, as well as contempt for the lucky bastard, Wes felt a pang of something in his stomach. It wasn’t anger at Annika getting so close to him, his partner was her own person and could go after whoever she wanted. It almost felt like fear, fear that his partner would see something in Arky that he lacked. The feeling was smothered just as quickly as it arrived, and with a shake of his head he took a closer look at the man.

Now that he actually paid attention, he finally recognized the man as one of Gauss’s weapons. Annika had introduced him as Arky at last night’s dinner if he remembered correctly. The two of them hadn’t interacted much, although that was more of his own part than the other man’s. As much as Wes wanted to include him in the coming brawl, he would be getting a pass for a few reasons.

One was that the love of his life, the utter angel that she was, seemed rather fond of the weapon. If he started acting aggressive towards him, it would only drive her further into his arms, or worse, Into the arms of Gauss. Second, the man was Gauss’s partner, which meant that it was Gauss’s responsibility to set him straight. Of course, that would leave Sara all by her lonesome, and he would of course take it upon himself to keep her company during that time.

And finally, with his own partner clinging to the man, it meant he wouldn’t be able to step in to defend Sara from the trio. Which meant all the glory would rest on his and Gauss’s shoulders, and make it obvious who Sara should be paying attention to.

“Let’s teach these assholes,” Wes reached out and grabbed onto one of Gauss’s arms, and in a flash of light assumed his weapon form. A thick red cord wrapped itself around his arm, leaving enough slack that Wes was suspended slightly above the ground. The gong swung lazily in an arc like a pendulum, slicing through the sand and creating a rather clear line at the meister’s feet. “-some manners.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back