• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Soul Eater anybody?

4eyedintrovert

So, I've been watching Soul Eater for quiet a while now (just finished season 3) and I'm interested in starting a roleplay based on the series and am wondering if anyone else is interested. You can choose to play either a meister with a weapon OR someone else can play as your weapon. Original characters welcome.

Still in the developmental stage atm. Just checking to see if anyone would be interested.

Oh and btw, I've never moderated/ran an rp before so I'm a little inexperienced in that field so I ask that you be patient with me OR we could all work out something together, if you would like.

I'd be interested.
I'm interested!
Definitely interested in this with Soul Eater being my favorite anime.
I'm interested! Soul Eater always left a strong impression on me!
This is awesome! Didn't think anyone would respond. Want to wait and see if we can get a couple more people, in the mean time, I'll be putting something together.

Thanks everyone for expressing interest. You're all definitely in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back