• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Sorrow’s Reach - Exalted 3e (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Unlike soak, Hardness does not subtract from an attack’s damage.

That means you get another 10 dice, Psy.

What a battle, everyone. I’m still getting used to how narrating withering attacks work and such, but I think it still was epic and dynamic.

Thanks for that one.

Artifact armor? No, she was. Did I miss something? I don’t think it matters, right?

Last edited:
I am thinking that Scorpion has earned extra Solar Experience for that one-hit kill.

She had on a soulsteel reinforced breastplate. I’d still like to keep the whole cutting in half, bit, but one of you can take it.

That's fine with me. I'm just using Tomiko as an ambassador to the newcomers, giving them someone to talk to.

Here’s looking at you, Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws . Gatherer would be prefect for convincing a town, or even a nation, to help. Hell, the whole thing could be yours by the time you’re done with it.

Hey everyone! Just to give you all a quick heads-up, I'm taking a plane flight to Texas to visit some family later today, so I will be off line for a few hours while I travel. I'm bringing my tablet along so I can keep posting over the weekend, but I won't be on as much over the next few days.

Here’s looking at you, Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws . Gatherer would be prefect for convincing a town, or even a nation, to help. Hell, the whole thing could be yours by the time you’re done with it.

Gatherer would be great to bring the people together, but she'd be a shadow puppet, ruling from the shadows. Sort of like a better looking, and better convincing version of Grima Wormtongue.

Hey everyone! Just to give you all a quick heads-up, I'm taking a plane flight to Texas to visit some family later today, so I will be off line for a few hours while I travel. I'm bringing my tablet along so I can keep posting over the weekend, but I won't be on as much over the next few days.
Okay, safe trip! Hope it’s a blast. Thanks for the heads-up.

Gatherer would be great to bring the people together, but she'd be a shadow puppet, ruling from the shadows. Sort of like a better looking, and better convincing version of Grima Wormtongue.
Ah, okay. Interesting. Like it.

I'm debating on what I should do about the sidereal in our midst.

In character, would your character even know what a Sidereal is? If so, what does she know of them? if not, then she'd only know it's an essence user.

True. That is one of the things I need to address in my head. That's why I haven't posted for Tomiko yet.

Why does this damn site have to change every 6 to 8 months. It’s infuriating.

Okay. I feel better now. Thanks.

So, just wondering, but can we get some delicious experience points? I have a list of stuff to get . . .

Good to know. I really need to increase Tomiko's Join Battle base. Her spells are nice, but if it takes too long to be able to fire one off, it doesn't do much good in a fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back