• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sorcery- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
SO MANY FEELS
I keep trying to remind myself that they aren't real, but I am just a huge sap and I cant help but relate to them sometimes
I also cried when Dumbledore died, and Sirus, and Lupin, and pretty much any book character I liked (mostly harry potter tho)
Oh god, then imma rip y'alls heart out twice at least. Maybe thrice.

so no ones story can go anywhere cause August isn't online so Darcy cant do anything , Damafaud isn't gonna be online till the weekend so Shi'Carlise cant do anything, Mistory isn't online so Ra'zir and Izekeil cant do anything, and Yennie isn't online so Brogan cant do anything.

this gives a whole new meaning to "brought to a grinding hault"

It will all be fine. I can start the 3rd of 4 of my sister stories. :) but the question is do i go with Titan Lord Ghett or Alphaius the Ultimate hero?

so no ones story can go anywhere cause August isn't online so Darcy cant do anything , Damafaud isn't gonna be online till the weekend so Shi'Carlise cant do anything, Mistory isn't online so Ra'zir and Izekeil cant do anything, and Yennie isn't online so Brogan cant do anything.

this gives a whole new meaning to "brought to a grinding hault"

Oh shit, mb

Something else entirely but worry not you arent dumb. They have never been mentioned. Each story i intend to create revolves around 1 of 4 badass heroes ive created.

Stryker
Izekiel
Ghett
& Alphaius.

Im gonna make a story for each of them then a 2 part crossover. Part 1 of the crossover will introduce my 5th cosmic scale character Atori. Then part 2 is gonna be the actual threat and all the collective heroes fighting it. Think of it like Dc's infinite crisis. But you know. Made by us on RPN.

Something else entirely but worry not you arent dumb. They have never been mentioned. Each story i intend to create revolves around 1 of 4 badass heroes ive created.

Stryker
Izekiel
Ghett
& Alphaius.

Im gonna make a story for each of them then a 2 part crossover. Part 1 of the crossover will introduce my 5th cosmic scale character Atori. Then part 2 is gonna be the actual threat and all the collective heroes fighting it. Think of it like Dc's infinite crisis. But you know. Made by us on RPN.
wow you really have a lot planned out

Yeah, lost children is slowing down a bit. Role call should help.

If you start any more roleplays I'll join so fast, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back