• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sorcerers of Algoren OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Oh boy here comes to steamy co-ed dorms! Things are about to get hot and heavy in here!

source.gif
Are we going to have that classic walks-in-on-them-changing-accidentally scene xD
ha ve mercy
I'm fine with either option, although we might want to keep in mind that we could get new students later or something. I miiiight prefer having roommate buddies, just cause more character interaction, whether the roommate likes them or not xP
Seems as though the group has decided. The room arrangement will take place on one floor divided between the guys and the girls; guys on the right, girls on the left. I'll make up some plans when I have some time and it will make sense once I have the plans.

I low-key thought that you were writing about how we had shared rooms with double beds :P
now that would be a whole different story ohoho

Ohohoho would have been a very fun set up

No worries, the baths seem to be shared between the males and the females and you know what that means

Oho so we're going with the single room with a double sized bed eh? Excellent. I love it man.
I low-key thought that you were writing about how we had shared rooms with double beds :P
now that would be a whole different story ohoho
Ohohoho would have been a very fun set up

No worries, the baths seem to be shared between the males and the females and you know what that means
Ohoh I do indeed~

There's only three baths as well, I do wonder what that would entail~
I mean I can add more baths, if you guys want. I have the file saved and its a simple fix.

Finally gotten around to posting. If the words are in italics it means their thoughts/being spoken in Aiden's head and if they're normal it means they're being spoken out loud. (So Aiden pretty much sounds like he's talking to nobody)

Finally gotten around to posting. If the words are in italics it means their thoughts/being spoken in Aiden's head and if they're normal it means they're being spoken out loud. (So Aiden pretty much sounds like he's talking to nobody)
My characters, like, ever Lmao

See! I snuck a post in, totally didn't repurpose some part of an old post too in some part to do it quicker so I can slip it in just to have something in!

Alrighty I did it!!!! I don't think its one of my best but I had fun with it --

rhea has got me thinking of the J. in Coleman standing for Jerk, now, jeeebus

Soz, hopefully I can get a post up tomorow mornin'

Keep getting K.Oed every time i go into my bedroom lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back