• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sorcerers of Algoren OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'm not exactly sure what I can label Cole as? 'Cause Rithmur is described to be about luck and the stars. I JUST THINK OF THE DRAGON PRINCE STAR MAGIC CONCEPT NOW. But for now, Rithmur is more of a plot driver than a useful source of magic for Cole. The proficiency for Necromancy that Cole chose is real interesting and I can't wait to delve into it haha

Aye, I'm all giddy for learning about necromancy. I originally chose it with Emoldina in mind because death and Afterlife. But I began to think that hey, even if that was the case, that doesn't mean their priestesses and priests kill people left and right. I imagine peacefully dying away with their aid.

Aye, I'm all giddy for learning about necromancy. I originally chose it with Emoldina in mind because death and Afterlife. But I began to think that hey, even if that was the case, that doesn't mean their priestesses and priests kill people left and right. I imagine peacefully dying away with their aid.
if thats the way you're heading, I really hope Maki and Cole end up being good allies then :ghostuvu:

ooooooh so it isn't like DnD-ish where we have specific beginning spells for particular deities? We make like 1st or 2nd tier-level spells our own? rad

My diety is a god of chaos, with my 1st spell being armagedon where I bring a giant down the size of a city upon the location I decide to cast it towards.

Last edited:
Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe

Is it okay to have Coleman's 1st tier spellset kinda like the luck domain cleric for 5e? Ya'll gonna get BLESSED 24/7 (lets hope with good luck)

ooooooh so it isn't like DnD-ish where we have specific beginning spells for particular deities? We make like 1st or 2nd tier-level spells our own? rad
Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe

Is it okay to have Coleman's 1st tier spellset kinda like the luck domain cleric for 5e? Ya'll gonna get BLESSED 24/7 (lets hope with good luck)
actually its kind of like D&D but for now the spells you get will be explained during combat class (which is the first class)

Oh and I figure I should clarify something about Amelia. She will not get a character sheet yet, as you have to discover things about her for me to create a character sheet.

Oh and I figure I should clarify something about Amelia. She will not get a character sheet yet, as you have to discover things about her for me to create a character sheet.

Welp, time to put her in the interrogation chamber.

By the by, I'll post once someone else posts~

Sounds like an excuse to be lazy and not do work to me cashing in on that GM card!

fry-suspicious.gif

Welp, time to put her in the interrogation chamber.

By the by, I'll post once someone else posts~
KINDA WANNA POSTS but I don't see why; lately I'm the only one that hasn't this week

Good for us she's quite a chatterbox

I think RPN has been forgetting to give me notifications for this thread again

Still though, the posting has stopped/slowed down? Are people busy?

I'm usually dropping by to see what's happening but legit, it was dead this week.

I'm not entirely sure who needs to post next unless it's Wonderblue Wonderblue

Back when I was making the CS and we chose three main magic proficiencies, I figured we'd only be taking classes focusing on those three subjects.Is that the case? or are we taking classes on all 8 types of magic and those three are just the ones that comes easiest to our character?

Back when I was making the CS and we chose three main magic proficiencies, I figured we'd only be taking classes focusing on those three subjects.Is that the case? or are we taking classes on all 8 types of magic and those three are just the ones that comes easiest to our character?
Its meant as your strongest proficiency or how easily you learn magic from these three schools. You will be taking all courses

Users who are viewing this thread

Back