• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sorcerers of Algoren OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"What you cooking up there Amelia?"

"Oh just a little something to spice up the dorm life a bit."

Maki eyes cauldron suspiciously
Coleman hollering from the bottom floor: "It's pink soup! I never knew that stuff existed!"

Talk of love potion... it only means one thing....

SHIPPING TALK! Even if its forced by love potions
Romantic shenanigans is 2nd level to spiritual or goal-breaking moments like. DAMN!! the DRAMA in different contexts!!
EDIT: I LIVE for the climaxes where the hero or protag is broken DOWN and then they gotta get put together somehow -- I drink that stuff UPPP.

I'm still undecided if Maki swings both ways or swings no way at all
only time will tell.

Coleman hollering from the bottom floor: "It's pink soup! I never knew that stuff existed!"

Romantic shenanigans is 2nd level to spiritual or goal-breaking moments like. DAMN!! the DRAMA in different contexts!!

only time will tell.
Amelia: "Don't drink that it gives you hearburn on the way down."

EDIT: I LIVE for the climaxes where the hero or protag is broken DOWN and then they gotta get put together somehow -- I drink that stuff UPPP.

only time will tell.

"Cole no."

I see that I have found my fellow angst lover.

Amelia: "Don't drink that it burns on the way down."
oh my god coleman look out its a love -- oh shit he cant hear us he has dumbass pods on oh my god
EDIT: listen...Rodren University probably does not allow extensive drinking on premises so Coleman is gonna get fooookin exasperated sometimes. He'll take what he could get tbh

oh my god coleman look out its a love -- oh shit he cant hear us he has dumbass pods on oh my god
EDIT: listen...Rodren University probably does not allow extensive drinking on premises so Coleman is gonna get fooookin exasperated sometimes. He'll take what he could get tbh
I don't think I made that a rule.

I don't think I made that a rule.
giphy.gif

Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe
this is actually a question I had on my mind for a while -- How does Rithmur actually work? Like their source of power and bestowing it onto their chosen(s)? Do I have some form of control over it too (as a writer not the character). ALSO THE LEVEL 1 TIER THING, everyone seems to be Level 2 atleast but Cole's Level 1 so...how would that work out? (personally I have ideas but not sure if it's what you're expecting?)

Clockwork Syringe Clockwork Syringe
this is actually a question I had on my mind for a while -- How does Rithmur actually work? Like their source of power and bestowing it onto their chosen(s)? Do I have some form of control over it too (as a writer not the character). ALSO THE LEVEL 1 TIER THING, everyone seems to be Level 2 atleast but Cole's Level 1 so...how would that work out? (personally I have ideas but not sure if it's what you're expecting?)

I would also like to know the same thing with Emoldina bossman.

On that topic, how exactly does necromancy work? Could we possibly use it to heal since it's the control of life force?

I would also like to know the same thing with Emoldina bossman.

On that topic, how exactly does necromancy work? Could we possibly use it to heal since it's the control of life force?
I personally believe so! Necromancy is a form of dark magic but I think dark magic isn't necessarily evil. It's more about the user's intention, isn't it?

haha that'll be amazing, I was hoping for a death cleric scheme y'know?

I personally believe so! Necromancy is a form of dark magic but I think dark magic isn't necessarily evil. It's more about the user's intention, isn't it?

haha that'll be amazing, I was hoping for a death cleric scheme y'know?

That's exactly what I was gonna gun for. Death Cleric type. Like sure Maki wants to learn how to raise the dead but like, she would also like to help yall live through the injuries.

That's exactly what I was gonna gun for. Death Cleric type. Like sure Maki wants to learn how to raise the dead but like, she would also like to help yall live through the injuries.
I'm not exactly sure what I can label Cole as? 'Cause Rithmur is described to be about luck and the stars. I JUST THINK OF THE DRAGON PRINCE STAR MAGIC CONCEPT NOW. But for now, Rithmur is more of a plot driver than a useful source of magic for Cole. The proficiency for Necromancy that Cole chose is real interesting and I can't wait to delve into it haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back