• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mobius

Three Thousand Club
PCTq.gif

I've finished the show and now it's all I want to write.
Well, save for the 1x1s I already have, haha. Yup, I've finally finished Sons of Anarchy and rather than continue to bump my other fandom search thread (which I'll no doubt eventually return to) I figured I'd make a new search thread specifically for this absolute craving I have. Plus, I'm the type who loves to know what somebody's looking for based on the title so welp there ya go. No guessing what's inside. I'm gonna try to keep this short and sweet, but every time I say that it always winds up long. Sigh. Here we go.

. About Me.
I'd say I'm capable of at minimum one post per week, with availability to plot usually daily. There's a good chance I can reply more than once a week at times, but I'd rather not say more and then wind up only doing replies once a week for how long due to one reason or another. I'm capable of playing male or female characters and I'm willing to attempt certain canons as main characters, though I can almost guarantee they won't be identical (though I'll try my best). I don't double up in the same RP, but I'm willing to do two separate RPs if you're the doubling up type. I'm semi-lit to literate (used to be able to write north of 1,200 words, but that ain't happening anymore lol), with my sweet spot between 400-800 words, though I'm not the type that's opposed to shorter posts so long as there's something I can work off of. I highly dislike writing on discord and prefer PMs to threads, but I'm not opposed to a thread if that's what my partner prefers. I don't ghost; however, I do struggle with depression and anxiety that fluctuates, sometimes making me completely inactive even ooc. It's a struggle at times, but I try to keep my partners updated if possible. However, if you don't hear from me, I'm not ghosting! Just most likely struggling with depression, which makes it difficult for me to even hop on to give an update, or super busy. I'm EST, but I'm basically nocturnal and I'm up all night, early mornings, and sometimes late afternoon. I'm 25 and due to the nature of the plots involved, I would like my partner to be 18+. I won't do anything that's against RPN's rules, but the only limits I have are eye gore and cheating/affair. I LOVE to plot and chat ooc! I think I covered everything, but if you have any questions let me know!

. About You.
I'm not the kind of person that's a stickler for this or that. I just ask that my partner not be the ghosting type and be up front with me in regards to limits and whatnot so it can be an enjoyable experience for the both of us! Obviously, seeing the show is a necessity, but not the entire thing. Just enough to have a working knowledge will be fine! Please be friendly, understanding, and patient. It really helps my anxiety! A working knowledge a spelling and punctuation is a plus, but so long as I can understand the post I'll be happy. A love of plotting and chatting about the RP (chatting in general is a bonus, but not a big deal) would be great! Uh... I honestly think that's it.

. Pairings/Plots .
Before I get to that, I'm gonna mention that I'm game for AU plots as much as I am for following the show's canon and feel like sometimes doing a mix of both, where we add whatever canon plots we feel like yet don't stick to the canon timeline unless we want to write this or that, works out the best. I mentioned before that I can write OC or some canons, but I'll admit that I've got anxiety thinking about writing the canon characters as main characters, haha. I'm worried I won't do them justice, but if you're patient and understanding I'll give some of them a try. The pairings listed below aren't the only pairings I'm game to do so if there's something you want to try and it's not listed here, ask! I just won't do anything Opie. All pairings are MxF. Nothing against MxM or FxF, I just don't have much experience writing them and I enjoy MxF the most.

Juice x OC: this is the absolute strongest craving I have and if you'll write this with me I'll love you forever. In a non-creepy way, of course, haha! I have a plot or two in mind, but I'm definitely down to brainstorming with you, as well. Unfortunately, I'm only game to write the OC character as I don't think I could do Juice any justice. Though... maybe. I don't know. I'd strongly prefer the OC character.
Jax x OC: this is one where I'll write either character.
Nero x OC: not sure how good I'd do writing Nero, but I could try.
Chibs x OC: I really doubt I could write Chibs so gonna say I'll only play the OC here.
Happy x OC: Only looking to write the OC in this one.
Jax x Winsome: I know it's like the oddest pairing ever, but like... I would have loved to see those two have more scenes together before the end so let's make something of what could have been? I'll play either, with preference to Winsome.
OC x OC: hmm... think I'll only play the OC in this one ;)

Also if anybody wants to do an SoA x Riverdale crossover with the Sons and Serpents gosh I'm all over that!

Welp, I think that covers it so if you're interested reply here or shoot me a message! I've got such a raging craving (especially for Juice x OC) so... hurry, haha!

I have a terrible migraine so can't write posts, but would still love to plot with someone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back