• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sonic The Hedgehog Rp Planing section

Poor innocent Silver XD, as for Shadouge that sounds lit to me. I don’t have any particular ships in mind for Silver at the moment but I’ll let you know if I decide to eventually pair him up with a fine gentleman/gentlewoman 👍

Spiderman Toby Maguire Spiderman Toby Maguire Oooh, I’m excited to see who’s behind the storm 👀 and since we’ll be heading off to Capital City soon I suppose I should also start work on the great Dr. Starline’s grand entrance when we do get there. I have a rather interesting plan for how he’d try to nab the Chaos Emeralds with the help of Sonic.EXE 😈 😈 😈

Ok. By the way I am going to introduce a non-canon form for Shadow. I'll just say Shadow has achived the following forms with one emerald that Silver doesn't know of. Super, Super 2, Super 3. He's about to achieve Super 4 in that fight.

Ah okay, what are gonna be the differences between his regular ol’ one emerald super form and forms 2-4?

Super 2 will have standing up quills with a blue lighting aura on the regualar. Super 3 has the same lighting aura but quills go down past his back. and Super 4 is hard to explain so I'll put a image.

Hmm...I don’t really have a frame of reference as to what 50x stronger would be? Like, what would be the peak feats that Shadow would be able to accomplish while each form?

Power Scale:
Base Shadow: 450,000
Super Shadow: 9,000,000
Super Shadow 2: 450,000,000
Super Shadow 3: 22,500,000,000
Super Shadow 4: 1,125,000,000,000
Litterly multiple it by 50. Super is Base X 20 then the rest is previous form x 50. Such as Super Power level X 50
Exampe: Super 2 = Super X 50

Sorry sorry 😣, it’s just that giving numbers alone doesn’t really say much about how that correlates to the accomplishable feats. Like, what I’m specifically asking is for example, at 9,000,000 what could Shadow do that’s more powerful than 450,000? Would it be the difference of a light slap to the equivalent of a gunshot? It’s just that once these numbers get so big there’s kind of incomprehensible. I guess what I’m getting at is it’d help me get a better understanding of Shadow’s strength at each level if you could give an specific example of what the strongest feat Shadow would be able to accomplish at each level. Sort of like saying “at base super form Shadow would be able to demolish a whole city while at super form [insert number] he could theoretically demolish a small planet” or something else like that.

Ok.
A punch from Super 2 is equal to a full power Chaos Blast from Super. Super 3 flick equal to Full power Chaos Blast of Super 2. and a blink from Super 4 equal to a fp Chaos blast of Super 3

Thank you, I think now I have a much better understanding of the differences in power and holy heck is there quite the difference 😱 Thank god I’m not planning for Starline to have a direct confrontation head on with him cus bro he’d literally get eviscerated to smithereens if he fought Shadow directly lmao

Sounds good to me! What’s Exe’s whole deal anyways since usually he’s pretty much just a little spooky virus on a video game. Does he have like a physical form or is he just like an actual string of code that can infect technology?

He has a physcial form and he will have beef with Shadow and Silver since the whole game thing Shadow and Silver were the last two and the ones who beat him using Super. He did achieve Super 2 in that fight but Silver ended up hitting his head so hard he didn't know Shadow had evolved.

How’s that for an evil scheme! Now things aren’t as simple as punching the bad guy until we win. It’ll be a test of our skills and wit as well! Can we save everyone without sacrificing the emeralds in the process? Or will Capital city become nothing but a pile of burning rubble? I’d say that I did a delightfully devilish job at making an evil scheme if I do say so my self 😈😈😈😈😈

Haha yep, I had so much planned.... Thankfully I’m nothing but adaptable! Give me a bit and I’ll think up Starline’s next course of actions. I’m sure he won’t be the happiest that the emerald has been bonded with Shadow, maybe the energy from a nuclear blast would overwhelm the preexisting bond and cancel it out thus letting the emerald be of use after all 😈, Unfortunately the school work that I’ve been procrastinating on is beckoning for me so it’ll be a bit before my next post comes out. Until then, ciao!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back